Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it the best time to invest on ETH - page 25. (Read 31672 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 03:05:40 AM
Yes, I agree with many here. Now is a good time to buy ethereum. It will be an investment for a long time. I think its price will go up strongly, but it will be about two or three years later.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 04, 2018, 03:02:16 AM
Ethereum price is now below 600$. Do you think it is the best time to buy Ethereum now ?

If I think this is a good time to buy despite the unstable market, and for me ethereum for long-term investment.
it's a great time to invest in Ethereum. with Ethereum's continued ability to bring Ethereum into a coin that is very reliable to deploy. because indeed for Ethereum it has many supporters who continue to bring it into coins that have expensive prices then provide a considerable advantage.
Activity: 336
July 04, 2018, 03:00:58 AM
Today, on the market, the price of the etherium is very good, it proved to be very stable over the past six months. I think by the end of the year we will see a price of 800 dollars.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 02:55:17 AM
I don't know what you think, I think it is the best time to invest in Ethereum. Now the value of Ethereum is only $500, which I think is a very low price. I will invest more in Ethereum in the current market.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
July 04, 2018, 02:53:00 AM
as of now the ethereum price is now $462 so I think this is the best time to invest in ETH then hold just be patient the price will increase.
Activity: 378
July 04, 2018, 02:23:19 AM
Yup, it is a best time to invest on the company of ethereum because the price or amount of it in the market is still in the affordable price that can makes you really profitable in the perfect time.
Activity: 168
July 03, 2018, 02:32:48 PM
I bought the Ethereum for 450 dollars. But now I expect a price below $ 400. All this is connected with attempts to squeeze the market of crypto-currencies below by 20-30%.
July 01, 2018, 09:57:59 AM
The price for the Ethereum is $ 450. this is a very competitive price. I think it's better to select the Ethereum from the Altcoins for the purchase.
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
June 26, 2018, 03:07:28 AM
Actually there are always opportunities in the market and from my point of view this is definitely one of them. A perfect buy-the-dip case to invest on ETH for long term and to get more profits in the future. Regarding this, yes it is the best time to invest on Ethereum
Activity: 70
June 21, 2018, 11:55:24 AM
If I think it's a good time to buy so much eth at a price that's going down again, because the price is lately stable and down because btc also goes down, but etherium is currently down and maybe it will not last long so we must buy as much etherium token as possible and keep it in the not-too-distant future. I am sure will give big advantage.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
June 21, 2018, 03:34:59 AM
Of course this time is the best time to invest in ethereum, because now the value of ethereum slightly decreased and very appropriate to buy it.
The situation of all crypto is decreasing in price, so it's time to buy as much ethereum or other altcoin that has good potential, as the price will increase in the next few months.
June 21, 2018, 03:18:22 AM
according to this, I think it's always never late at this stage, the era of cryptocurrency has just begun.
ETH has a good investment opportunity for the long term. have a strong team development and will benefit you.

Activity: 182
June 21, 2018, 03:04:15 AM
Yes........ U will notice that price is increasing, little by little........ The ball is in your court...... It still depends on you Cox of your expectation on ur eth...... I can say Eth is still a very promising coin.....

Soon Ethereum will start growing faster, and the guys that were not in time to buy this cryptocurrency when it was cheap enough will have many regrets. It is better to use this period for investing in ETH.
after buying that coin you have to be patient
all coins are down now, they need some times to growing

yes, now the market is slowly recovering, so much better now wait patiently until the market fully recovers if you want to invest. I am sure the market will soon recover in the near future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
June 21, 2018, 03:03:42 AM
I think we already done to the bottom maybe it's good time to invest ethereum now and hold until December it can triple or more our profit.

How can you sure that ethereum can be triple or more until December? We all know ethereum are the most popular altcoin  that had a great platforms and I know it have a big role in crypto but it is hard to predict on what will be the price of all cryptos before the end of the year.

Yes and it have a great potential in the future.
In this situation, yes it is hard to predict on what will happen the crypto in this coming few months, but I believe before the end of the year it will pumped and the other cryptos.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 21, 2018, 02:56:38 AM
Yes........ U will notice that price is increasing, little by little........ The ball is in your court...... It still depends on you Cox of your expectation on ur eth...... I can say Eth is still a very promising coin.....

Soon Ethereum will start growing faster, and the guys that were not in time to buy this cryptocurrency when it was cheap enough will have many regrets. It is better to use this period for investing in ETH.
after buying that coin you have to be patient
all coins are down now, they need some times to growing
Activity: 462
June 21, 2018, 02:54:02 AM
I think we already done to the bottom maybe it's good time to invest ethereum now and hold until December it can triple or more our profit.

How can you sure that ethereum can be triple or more until December? We all know ethereum are the most popular altcoin  that had a great platforms and I know it have a big role in crypto but it is hard to predict on what will be the price of all cryptos before the end of the year.
Activity: 56
June 21, 2018, 02:44:54 AM
Yeah , it's the best and the perfect time to invest in ETH . With the recent news and update I can say you that this might be the last time that ETH is so low . So it might be really profitable in future . but most of the members are thinking that ,there are new stuff coming out and they have better technology compared to ETH . but the value might be low for few years .  So till then ETH will be high in position .
Activity: 68
June 21, 2018, 02:44:26 AM
I think this is a good time to invest because the current prices of all cryptocurrencies in the market are very low. Now that it invests in it and waits for the market to pick up, we can get huge profits from it. Ethereum is a very good choice.
Activity: 619
June 21, 2018, 02:43:18 AM
Ethereum price is now below 600$. Do you think it is the best time to buy Ethereum now ?

If I think this is a good time to buy despite the unstable market, and for me ethereum for long-term investment.
see the high price of Ethereum will be very good to sell it. because the profit rate is high enough. so it will be very good for the future development after we sell Ethereum, and very potential to generate profit in the future. so it's better not to invest today.
Activity: 518
June 21, 2018, 02:38:21 AM
Ethereum will up-tend as long-term,the amplitude may not strong as before but will more steady.There is looklike that the currency could sideways trading between $330 - $1'100 in 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: