Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it time to buy some BTC? - page 19. (Read 1842 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
January 17, 2018, 05:05:53 AM
I bought a little, if the price falls, then I'll buy more. If the price goes up, I'll buy it again. I believe that in any case it is worth making a partial purchase now.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 05:04:10 AM
Just wait till it reaches to 9k$ . I guess it will not be so long for that purpose.
Activity: 126
Merit: 13
The internet > you
January 17, 2018, 04:59:51 AM
LiteCoin went up almost a euro for a moment Cool
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
January 17, 2018, 04:54:13 AM
I think now its good time to buy Bitcoin after he make correction and reach 10K he can up again and go more the last top.
yes, I agree with your views, buy it now before it recovers. If you have researched and joined the market long enough, you will realize that is just a normal fluctuation when the Chinese Lunar Year is coming.

If want to buy bitcoin. It right time to buy bitcoin. Nowadays all coin prices is now down. So it good time to invest and buy the coin. You want to buy coin and need prices information check the market places. It time to proces. So it will chage any time. You will check the coin prices information check the market places. It right time to buy coin and hold it. You will wait for the coin prices increas then you will sell coin then you will get more profit.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 17, 2018, 04:45:42 AM
I think now its good time to buy Bitcoin after he make correction and reach 10K he can up again and go more the last top.
yes, I agree with your views, buy it now before it recovers. If you have researched and joined the market long enough, you will realize that is just a normal fluctuation when the Chinese Lunar Year is coming.
Activity: 126
Merit: 13
The internet > you
January 17, 2018, 04:32:54 AM
I'm gonna export coins on cold storage to China.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 04:25:51 AM
Chinese authorities imposed restrictions before. These actions had a temporary impact on the market. Participants quickly adapted. So you need to buy while there is an opportunity to do it cheaply.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
January 17, 2018, 04:13:53 AM
The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.
BTC is so cheap now. Do you think it is time to buy some BTC?

Yeah i think it's time now to buy bitcoin, actually i don't know what is real happen to bitcoin why it is now dropping like this or other country still banning bitcoin we all don't know what is probably cause of these now even altcoins are dropping too. I had read like this topic in a thread that they say maybe it's a cryptocurrencies price correction that's why all cryptocurrencies are now dumping. Besides from this issues now i still believed on bitcoin and i hold this what ever happen maybe after 3 months the price will back to normal.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 04:08:41 AM
Activity: 371
Merit: 105
January 17, 2018, 03:46:48 AM
I think, yes, now is a very good time to buy bitcoin if it has big capital, and can be kept waiting for the time to ride again, because I believe the price will gradually be higher than before
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
January 17, 2018, 03:32:19 AM
If you buy some bitcoin now is not a  bad idea and if it can recover to it last high, you will make serious profit. I think bitcoin will soon recover from this high dump we witnessed yesterday. If you have a good risk capital it is good you should also Look at others coins that have dropped significantly and invest in it too.  Bitcoin is going to do well in no time after all these issues from China and south Korea settle down.
Activity: 60
January 17, 2018, 03:20:18 AM
It's time to buy BTC now, altcoin is also at low because of BTC's down. It's chance to double your gain. Good luck! Cool
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
January 17, 2018, 03:19:16 AM
The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                I think it's time to buy BTC. why, because this is the right time to buy and save BTC and wait for the price to skyrocket again. Soon BTC prices will slowly increase and become no 1 again in the world of coins
This is the best time to buy this bitcoin in 2018. Because bitcoin will not be able to drop further, the bitcoin support in the 8k to 10k range is very strong, so it's a good buy if you want to buy bitcoin. Investing in bitcoins is the least risk in the crypto market so you should be safe about your assets, if I guess it is not wrong then bitcoin will rise again next week.
Activity: 51
January 17, 2018, 02:52:51 AM
Gonna play devil's advocate here.  I don't think now is the right time to buy unless you are ready to sell at the tip of another dip.  I watched the buy wall get demolished on gdax.  It almost dipped below 10k.  Went from 300 to 50 before people started buying in.  I honestly believe it's going to go lower.  I went to sleep @ 11,000 thinking there would probably be a really healthy growth.  I came back underwhelmed to see it was basically the same.  I'd be cautious.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
January 17, 2018, 02:50:56 AM
The bitcoin market seem to be going in a bearish direction, with which, we do not know where it would take a support. In my own opinion, i will say that, we wait for the market to make a reversal before entering a buy position. For if, you happen to buy now, and the prices goes further down, you're said to be having a loss.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 17, 2018, 02:38:27 AM
this is a good time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is currently down to the lowest level and will rise very rapidly. so for those who have big capital is the right time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
January 17, 2018, 02:34:51 AM
As the price of bitcoin is going down then it is a good thing to ready our fiat money and start getting some bitcoin because this is the same scenario for bitcoin in the past few years that the price of bitcoin dips a little bit and goes up again after a few weeks from the dip and if you are a smart investor then you know what to do which is to buy some bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
January 17, 2018, 02:31:20 AM
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                I think it's time to buy BTC. why, because this is the right time to buy and save BTC and wait for the price to skyrocket again. Soon BTC prices will slowly increase and become no 1 again in the world of coins
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
January 17, 2018, 02:25:51 AM
I do think the time is ripe to buy now especially with this uncertainty in the price and news around the Asia continent. After the settling down of the whole thing, price will begin to appreciate again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
January 17, 2018, 02:19:45 AM

If I  have bitcoin to buy it's the time to buy bitcoin now because l believe that it will climb to $100000 even its impossible now but as 2017 bitcoin climb very quick. I believe that when bitcoin start to climb up again that would be the beginning to hope for the future price of bitcoin. Just don't lose hope and be brave if your belief so that you will get your dream come true. Because l know bitcoin will not be able to frustrate me on my dreams.
I share some strategy in buying bitcoin, if you have high amount of cash just invest invest it ladderize, because if you invest it all one time there's a possibility that value of bitcoin gonna fall down. Not like if you invest it little by little you can sure that you can earn income.

This is the example: When Bitcoin price declining trends just do this.

BITCOIN PRICE          AMOUNT TO INVEST

800,000                          $100

700,000                          $200

600,000                          $300

500,000                          $400

This is my strategies when bitcoin declining value because this is the most effective way of investing bitcoin in digital community.
Pages:
Jump to: