Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it time to buy some BTC? - page 21. (Read 1842 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 13
The internet > you
January 16, 2018, 06:05:30 PM
Check the charts from the previous years during the same period, nothing special to see here, same trend, just buy coins and move along people.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
January 16, 2018, 05:54:48 PM
Yes, now would be the right time to buy lots of bitcoin because the price is so low. It’s around $10k and may reach lower than that amount. I think this is the prive correction they have been waiting for.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 04:53:12 PM
I think it's time to invest in BTC! While price is 13000! In the spring the price will be 17000$ at least!
Activity: 207
Merit: 22
January 16, 2018, 04:48:10 PM
People keeps asking this questions and the same answer is still been given. There is no perfect time to buy bitcoin.
This is because the price you see today will be so different in days or months to come.
And looking at the price of bitcoin with the way it is dumping, now is such a  good time to buy it or some of it.
Even if you don't have the money to purchase 1BTC , a few can still serve.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
January 16, 2018, 04:02:45 PM
The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.
BTC is so cheap now. Do you think it is time to buy some BTC?
Actually yes, the price for bitcoins is much below now but i think it will go more down and that will be the good time to purchase bitcoins in a good number. The unclear statement from south korea is really creating a FUD which is constantly making the price of bitcoins go down.

Hope the results from the south Korea government come positive so that bitcoins can again gain the importance of their high price in the minds of investors. But for now, I would like to suggest you to wait some more to see the price of bitcoins going much more below. Then you can invest in them and hold your coins for a better future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 03:47:43 PM
Yea, I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin.Because any reason bitcoin falling and make a cheap rate prices.But we know that as soon as possible bitcoin get back his previous 2017 december month price.So buy bitcoin now and hold.
Activity: 132
January 16, 2018, 01:29:33 PM
Actually yes.
When the lighting network will be added or when more services start using SegWit...
The sky will be the limit!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 01:28:19 PM
This is a great entry point for new people, market is on the discount again, last time it recovered in under a month i suspect the same this time too
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
January 16, 2018, 01:21:26 PM
Well I think yes...as it’s quiet a lot of drop and we may see bitcoin at this price never again after some days...I bought at higher price and I am also not in a panic... I trust bitcoin to go up yet again
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
January 16, 2018, 01:12:15 PM
The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.
BTC is so cheap now. Do you think it is time to buy some BTC?

It is really time to buy but you'll face some risk by doing so, because after the event that happens bitcoin has another floor price and I think it will go stable for some time and may never go higher so fast the way it did before. You cannot assure your profit as always but the gamble worth it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
January 16, 2018, 01:09:45 PM
Yes it is time to buy Bitcoin because recently came bitcoin fork so you must buy bitcion now. Now a days bitcoin price is dump so you must need to buy bitcoin and never miss this opportunity, my brother already buy bitcoin in a huge amount of bitcoin.

Bitcoin prices is time to change. So you will get the prices list and information for the future growth. You will get some ideas and future plan to invest. Bitcoin prices the any time to change we can't easy to gees. Now bitcoin prices is low. Nowadays some country ban the coin. It will affect the all coin's. you will learn the information check the market places you will know the all coin's prices information. Then you will know plan to invest.
Activity: 196
January 16, 2018, 12:53:59 PM
Yes it is time to buy Bitcoin because recently came bitcoin fork so you must buy bitcion now. Now a days bitcoin price is dump so you must need to buy bitcoin and never miss this opportunity, my brother already buy bitcoin in a huge amount of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
January 16, 2018, 12:28:44 PM
This is an opportunity because basically when we can buy bitcoin at a cheap price then we can get a big profit when it sells do range of price is much higher. But I see this as a risk because it could be that bitcoin prices continue to decline. But until now I am still optimistic that bitcoin prices can still rise better than the current prices. There is still a lot of positve stigma and also news that can make bitcoin prices increase, we all have to continue to support bitcoin. One easy way is to continue using bitcoin to make transactions every day. That will make bitcoin more widely known and also increase the confidence of bitcoin in world economy.
Activity: 252
January 16, 2018, 12:13:55 PM
Yes, this is the right time to buy bitcoin, if next month is not necessarily the price of bitcoin down instead on the contrary will increase, to invest long term is the right time.
Perhaps untill the end of this month the price will go more doown due to the news from south korea about banning exchanges. Bitcoins will surely again pump up giving good profits out of it again. But for now, we should wait some more untill the price goes more down and then we can invest the desired amount into bitcoins again. Bitcoins may cross 20k$ in 5-6 upcoming months which will be much profitable for us. Hope bitcoins go well in the upcoming future.
Activity: 196
January 16, 2018, 11:57:01 AM
Probably a good time to buy, not really that much lost value. Alts are the ones bleeding right now. Take your picks and watch the recovery in the next two weeks.
Activity: 365
January 16, 2018, 11:55:00 AM
Yes, the best time to buy bitcoin is now because the price has gone down as compare to the price in the last quarter of 2017. The speculation is that the price would double rise before the third quarter of this year (2018) and if that happened, many investors will be millionaire. I believed bitcoin will hit 25,000.00USD before the end of his year.
Activity: 17
January 16, 2018, 11:35:59 AM
This price of bitcoin may never return, this time is good to buy bitcoin and altcoins.
Yes this is a great time to buy bitcoins if you miss you will not get one more chance. You can buy altcoins also all prices dropped.
Activity: 76
January 16, 2018, 11:26:31 AM
This price of bitcoin may never return, this time is good to buy bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 167
January 16, 2018, 11:25:29 AM
Is the time appropriate or not, it depends on the perception and evaluation of the bitcoin market of different people. If you are interested in this market then follow me at any time is also suitable time to buy bitcoin
I personally like the bitcoin market so whenever I see fit I can invest.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
January 16, 2018, 11:07:02 AM
Definitely yes! This is the best time to buy bitcoin. Because its price is cheap and many people are getting unto it. Take and grab some oppurtunities like this so you will not get regret when the price will go high again.
Right.The best time to buy bitcoin is in times like this.Instead of worrying about the price that has become so low now,why not make use of it to buy cheap bitcoins at the moment.We may not feel the profit in the next day or two,but for sure a year after you will be surprise with your profit when the price has already increased in a very high rate.
Pages:
Jump to: