Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it time to buy some BTC? - page 16. (Read 1842 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
January 18, 2018, 01:11:38 PM
The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.
BTC is so cheap now. Do you think it is time to buy some BTC?

if you still thinking its the time to buy then forgot it you never can buy bitcoins . due to this crash i made more than 0.01 btc buy just holding XRP when price go down to 1.06$ and after wards it start growing i got green signal and i invested all the fiat to tokens.

you can check coincapmarket for more details every coin is rising now. Bitcoin Connect on top because someone said company going to close price drop down to 43$ from 300$ in 2 days

Bitcoin will still increase to 25000 USD is the next target it will be completed by three months only
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 12:58:46 PM
The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.

yesterday bitcoin has fallen in price very much and it is a good momentum to buy bitcoin, if you buy bitcoin is also good today but not get very high profit because at this time bitcoin already at a very high price.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
January 18, 2018, 12:56:29 PM
this is a good time to buy bitcoin and altcoin., maybe yesterday precisely yesterday is a very appropriate time due to here the lowest price of bitcoin and altcoin in this year., today the price has increased from 20-70% start .. and maybe this will continues to go beyond 2x BTC prices yesterday,,
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
January 18, 2018, 12:35:21 PM
Yesterday was for sure a very good day to buy not only Bitcoin, but whatever. As for the question if it is good to buy also today, we will discover it only tomorrow Smiley
Well if we put basis on the price we can really see that it is now really the best time to buy more bitcoin in preparation of the next rising of price if we buy bitcoin today which is now getting low or maybe dropping we can really less our risk on it and the capital is also less and we can really have a big opportunity to gain.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 12:18:11 PM
Yesterday was for sure a very good day to buy not only Bitcoin, but whatever. As for the question if it is good to buy also today, we will discover it only tomorrow Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
January 18, 2018, 12:15:08 PM
now is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is down may be caused by korean statements, but it is very profitable because we can buy bitcoin cheaply. it is a blessing for a small trader like me

I think yes it's the right time to buy because bitcoin prices resist around $10k and didn't come down under $10k, I'm sure bitcoin support already strong enough. We will see bitcoin in the new year will rise higher than the previous year. so do not let us disappointed like the previous year that rising over 1000% within 1 year.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
January 18, 2018, 11:55:07 AM
I think right now the price has reached the $10,000 and also it has successfully tested the previous low point and sustained above the previous low point. You can see that a strong technical pattern has formed over there and now it is the strong area and time to buy and hold the bitcoin for some new record high soon. You just need to wait for the candlestick pattern to form and then wait for the break of high of that pattern with some huge volume supporting the bullish candle. I am personally holding few bitcoins which are invested near $10,027 price and I am aiming for the target of $14000, $18000, $21000 soon in coming few weeks.
Activity: 329
The Exchange for EOS Community
January 18, 2018, 11:54:51 AM
now is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is down may be caused by korean statements, but it is very profitable because we can buy bitcoin cheaply. it is a blessing for a small trader like me
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
January 18, 2018, 11:49:23 AM
The market was dull not only because of the statement made by the Korean. The statement made by the Visa CEO and bitconnect shutting also cause it. However, is better to buy btc now than waiting till tomorrow.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
January 18, 2018, 11:34:38 AM
In cryprocurrency investments,there is an old saying that buy the dip and sell at highs.This is a dip period you buy now because that dip wont stay there forever.So fill your bags massively because the next bull run will be unstoppable.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 09:31:39 AM

Yes, now is the real time to invest bitcoin.  Jump in in this dip since in it will bounce back in upcoming weeks.  Bitcoin will still stand strong in market after the crisis because of Korea's issue.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
January 18, 2018, 08:02:06 AM
You bet it is take the opportunity now because many investors and speculators are planning to grab this opportunity and hopefully it will recover the so much loss on it. This chain will keep repeating eventually.
Bump and dump will always occur in crypto market so we have to make use of the available opportunity.I think it is the good time to but bitcoins and altcoins too because the dump is over and the all coins are bumping.And bitcoin made 13% price growth in some hours and hopefully it will continue to rise.So buy more now and earn more later.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 07:56:16 AM
We have seen an improvement the price is now going back. So NOW is the right time to buy your own bitcoin. Don't waste time because for sure the Price will rise back to 17K again or more.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
January 18, 2018, 07:55:28 AM
You bet it is take the opportunity now because many investors and speculators are planning to grab this opportunity and hopefully it will recover the so much loss on it. This chain will keep repeating eventually.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
January 18, 2018, 07:48:20 AM

There is a part of me that is no and there is a lot of part in me that are yes because bitcoins are falling and i do not know if they are going to rise up immediately amd if i ever invested i always want tp get my money back. But in longterm investment it is a good way to biy bitcoins today because as what the bitcoins holders are saying the bitcoins will reach $50k in the market so if you have hokdings in that day you will me rich.
Activity: 322
January 18, 2018, 06:40:15 AM

For me yes it us time to buy a lot of bitcoins because bitcoins are falling in the market and we all know that the bitcoins will always rise every after a fall so if you buy bitcoins today and they rise up next month them it seems like you buy the bitcoins in a discounted price because you are gonna sell bitcoins in a much bigger price. Because there are rumors that the bitcoins will reach up to $50k in the market so if you just patiently hold bitcoins and see the results after a year.
Activity: 112
January 18, 2018, 06:08:19 AM
best time to buy BTC  was yesterday but today price is good for buying as well, it is better to buy now than never
Activity: 238
January 18, 2018, 06:05:40 AM
Theres a simple rule: Buy the Dip, sell the pump. Wo whats right now? A huge dump happends. So now its the best time to buy. If you havent now, you will regret in the next months, because bitcoin will rise up again and everybody will make a great profit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 18, 2018, 06:02:56 AM

Honestly for me, everytime bitcoin's price is so low, that is the best time for me to buy bitcoin, that way I can purchase a lot of it and in the right time, I could earn a lot because of having many of it's value. Also, the fact that bitcoin is so volatile makes it more easier for me to have faith in it and feel safe.

Yesterday in one short moment Bitcoin price was under $10k, that was the best
moment for buying Bitcoins. Alt-coins experienced same drop, who did not buy
lost a big opportunity.
   I bought some Bitcoins on this discount, plan is simple hold it and part of it I will
trade for some alt-coin this days. I think price of Bitcoin will recover faster than alt-
coin prices, and if my prognosis is right I plan to earn from that.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 18, 2018, 05:44:28 AM

Honestly for me, everytime bitcoin's price is so low, that is the best time for me to buy bitcoin, that way I can purchase a lot of it and in the right time, I could earn a lot because of having many of it's value. Also, the fact that bitcoin is so volatile makes it more easier for me to have faith in it and feel safe.
Pages:
Jump to: