Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it time to buy some BTC? - page 18. (Read 1842 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 11:03:07 AM
I just bought some today and don't regret it.. IF price continues to move down, I will definitely buy again next week.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 11:01:59 AM
I wish I had more money to get another BTC.  What a great opportunity now.
Yes this is a great opportunity to buy btc price has continues falling. Same If I have funds now I can buy more btc then hold. But we dont know yet whats the price its dip to enter the market to buy, maybe we should watchout the market for the price behaviour.
Activity: 175
Merit: 12
January 17, 2018, 10:57:29 AM
Now, the price for all the coins is falling. Might be a good time to buy
Since bitcoin price are dropping into deep it is the perfect time to invest, because I'm pretty sure that when bitcoin value starting to raising up it is continuously and never stopped. That's what will happen on the past years, so I fully trust that this crypto currency will recover until they back into $20,000 or higher.

The cost is now just about $10k and this is a good price to buy. Especially if you think a long term buying, this price can be a good one. Bitcoin will rise next months and we will miss this low prices taking place.

I agree, if you have MONEY to invest, time is now Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
January 17, 2018, 10:54:35 AM
yes, this is the time for us to invest in bitcoin rightnow, we don't know when will btc will rise again so this will be time for us to buy with a cheaper price, as long as we can have some bitcoin rightnow, we may have higher profit in the future if bitcoin suddenly rise.
It is really the time that those who are waiting for the price to dump for a bit is the perfect time now to buy more bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencices based on your capacity, so this is really a great opportunity to start the year, don't hesitate, doubt and panic, do what your life can change.
Activity: 41
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 10:53:47 AM
I wish I had more money to get another BTC.  What a great opportunity now.
Activity: 308
January 17, 2018, 10:51:20 AM
Since bitcoin price are dropping into deep it is the perfect time to invest, because I'm pretty sure that when bitcoin value starting to raising up it is continuously and never stopped. That's what will happen on the past years, so I fully trust that this crypto currency will recover until they back into $20,000 or higher.

The cost is now just about $10k and this is a good price to buy. Especially if you think a long term buying, this price can be a good one. Bitcoin will rise next months and we will miss this low prices taking place.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
January 17, 2018, 10:42:39 AM
Activity: 56
January 17, 2018, 10:30:47 AM
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
January 17, 2018, 06:44:23 AM
yes, this is the time for us to invest in bitcoin rightnow, we don't know when will btc will rise again so this will be time for us to buy with a cheaper price, as long as we can have some bitcoin rightnow, we may have higher profit in the future if bitcoin suddenly rise.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
January 17, 2018, 06:38:12 AM
Yes right now is the best time to buy bitcoin because the value of it is decreasing. Later the value of bitcoin is around 14,000 USD and now it is almost 11,800 USD meaning the price of bitcoin now is in the cheapest value and now is the ideal time to buy bitcoin.

I agree. The price has gone down significantly in the last few weeks, and that is a good indicator that it may either begin to stabilize or at least go down a little more. Therefore, now is the perfect time to buy and probably hold for profit until bitcoin gets into the groove and rise up again. Also, what gives you the signal that it's good to buy is that altcoins are currently rising one by one, therefore, if you would get some bitcoins to be traded for altcoins, it can give you good business.
Activity: 71
January 17, 2018, 06:09:31 AM
Yes, this is a good time for people who felt yesterdays expensive bitcoin value. Now bitcoin has weakened more than 30% from last year's highs. Buy more and wait until becomes higher price.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
January 17, 2018, 06:08:36 AM
Yes. It is time to buy BTC. When the issue of Korea official statement settles, the price will high up again. Predictions are that BTC will hit $100,000 this year, remember.

I think it is, bitcoin's price point has been dwindling this past several weeks. It has dropped down a significant $9,000 dollars in the previous three weeks. Having that trend, you can either wait a little more, or if you have enough capital to shed out, especially if you're eyeing a long term investment. Then, it would be the perfect time to buy because if we follow the market trends before, bitcoin is one asset that doesn't fall down that long, thus we only waiting for it to catch fire and increase again.
Activity: 484
Merit: 11
January 17, 2018, 05:39:35 AM
Yes, this is a perfect time to buy some BTC. Bitcoin price will be rising again up to $20k, so before the price bounce let's buy some bitcoin
Activity: 126
Merit: 13
The internet > you
January 17, 2018, 05:36:34 AM
For a split second LTC was 100,02 EUR at anycoin lol.

Can't expect to click so fast, and can't be right.
Activity: 538
January 17, 2018, 05:29:44 AM
So i would consider it a certain point for invsting but l would not risk investing all in Bitcoin l think it's a good time.
Activity: 378
January 17, 2018, 05:26:42 AM
If you want to buy some bitcoin then this is the best time to buy some bitcoin because you can save a lot of money by buying right now and not buying from the past few days and i think you can easily make money when the market bounces back again because the whales are just accumulating as of now in my opinion.
Activity: 84
January 17, 2018, 05:23:42 AM
If you haven't bought any Bitcoin yet, I think now is the best time to buy Bitcoin while it's at the lower portion of the falling wedge pattern near support levels.

I took a look at the chart and saw what you mean.. However, this may not be the bottom of the falling wedge you mentioned about.
Activity: 252
January 17, 2018, 05:22:28 AM
Yes ! that's the perfect time to buy btc as much as you can ! i am sure you will be profitable within 2 or 3 months ! cause right now btc price $11k. after 2 or 3 months it gonna be more than $20k which is almost 200% profit !!
Activity: 88
January 17, 2018, 05:13:08 AM
If you haven't bought any Bitcoin yet, I think now is the best time to buy Bitcoin while it's at the lower portion of the falling wedge pattern near support levels.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 05:12:11 AM
It's better to hold your money first, look at the situation right now, all cryptocurrency in on red paint right now. Just watch the market and wait until the market start going up, I guess in the next 1-3 days and when it happen go buy bitcoins so you can gain a profits.
Pages:
Jump to: