Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it time to buy some BTC? - page 14. (Read 1842 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 04:11:18 PM
certainly, I think South Korea ban Bitcoin or not, Bitcoin is still one of the best cryptocurrency in the world. it is still used for payment and storing asset. They cant denine the advantages of Bitcoin
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
January 21, 2018, 11:10:15 AM
Given that bitcoin is now on the correction, I can consider buying it. After correction, there is always a price increase. But the decision to accept you.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 10:11:17 AM
Since the value of bitcoin is not that high compared to last year's value, the month of November, the bitcoin's price almost reached $20,000 which is a huge amount that today's price. In my opinion, since the value of btc has not yet risen, then it is the right time to buy bitcoin if you only believe that it will rise again. And if you think that it won't rise, then don't. In the end, the choice is yours.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 09:53:48 AM
Its a good chance to buy BTC, it will rise up to 20k and above at any case, but when.. Be patient and HOLD it for 3-6 month.
Me too my if I have some extra money there is no doubt I will buy bitcoin today price is already a bargain the risk is low compared when it was at 19k+$ . Once market consolidation or correction is over expect BTC would surge again
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
January 21, 2018, 09:29:27 AM
the prize of btc is fluctuating where people are lttle nervous but right now this good chance to buy the btc because we can take idea what will happen in future the prize of btc can go high and the people have a chance to putt volatility on btc coming time btc  gonna be increase and then we will think about the invest on btc this is good time we can buy bitcoin look at the chart people can get there what is going on the prize is fluctuating now with other crypto also  so want to tell the people this is good time for invest i am going to invest if u have capital then putt whatever capital amount you want to invest.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 21, 2018, 09:29:07 AM
I'm gonna export coins on cold storage to China.
I also heard that South Korea is planning to ban Bitcoin or other crypto currency like Ethereum and Ripple trading.  It has definitely rattled the market. When big  supporters flight China South Korea make such moves whatever the reason maybe behind it, it hurts all the Crypto coins and Bitcoin is suffering from a decline now. But this is a good news as now Bitcoin can be purchased at a lower price.

We can't really say that it "hurts" the market. Yeah it affects the value of btc and other alts but considering the rapid rise of crypto the past 2 months, this can be quite healthy instead of the price continously going up. We're holding strong to support level even with china and south korea threatening to ban crypto in their respective countries.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 09:13:55 AM
In my opinion, more barrier or more preventions from goverments only will make Bitcoin more and more valuable . People still need it and buy it even it's illegal.
Activity: 1
January 21, 2018, 07:45:50 AM
i think it is a good time to buy or invest in bitcoin due to high tax and cost of living in evry country.though the value of bitcoin is flactuate who knows it goes up in a more competitive value.it is better than waiting for nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
January 21, 2018, 04:03:44 AM
I'm gonna export coins on cold storage to China.
I also heard that South Korea is planning to ban Bitcoin or other crypto currency like Ethereum and Ripple trading.  It has definitely rattled the market. When big  supporters flight China South Korea make such moves whatever the reason maybe behind it, it hurts all the Crypto coins and Bitcoin is suffering from a decline now. But this is a good news as now Bitcoin can be purchased at a lower price.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
January 21, 2018, 03:09:41 AM
I think that it's a good time to buy Bitcoin especially during this sideways movement.. Be wary if it breaks support though, I would always be on a lookout.
Right now, the market value of bitcoin is at around 13k $ which was previously at 20k $. So, this is indeed a very good time for investing in bitcoin and then buying of more number of bitcoins in case you already have some bitcoins in your wallet. Opportunity knocks at everyone’s door once. So now is the time to cash that opportunity in the best possible manner in order to have better living.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
January 21, 2018, 01:14:31 AM
For me this is the best time to buy some bitcoins and just hold it.Bitcoin has a potential so its moving very quick compared to others,some of the crypto enthusiast are saying that bitcoin will grow until 25 000$ or up this year so better to buy some and keep it.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
January 20, 2018, 06:59:04 PM
Buying bitcoins at any stage and at any price is the right thing to do if you are gonna hold it for a long term and right now price is really good and low in compare to last month so if you have some excess money then without wasting any time you should buy bitcoins now as price will bounce back once again in long term and may be in future you won't see this low price of bitcoins again so buy it now and keep safe in your wallet and enjoy higher profits later on.
Activity: 196
January 20, 2018, 05:59:18 PM
Its a good chance to buy BTC, it will rise up to 20k and above at any case, but when.. Be patient and HOLD it for 3-6 month.
Activity: 23
January 20, 2018, 05:19:16 PM
yes, that's right. Bitcoin price has fallen down very much from the $20k mark. So, you should buy it now and wait to June. It will hit $20k again.
thats mere speculation tho
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 04:36:20 PM
This is just another opportunity to keep buying, and i can not understand why there are a lot of people saying that this is just a "crash" or the rip-off of bitcoin, just shut up people! This was just a dip, we are back on the road again.
Of course it is time. I've bought bitcoin two days ago. But in the short time I am waiting for its retracing again, to buy it more. Because in the-long term perspectives we will see huge rise of its price (by the end of the year).
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
January 20, 2018, 04:24:47 PM
Of course it is time. I've bought bitcoin two days ago. But in the short time I am waiting for its retracing again, to buy it more. Because in the-long term perspectives we will see huge rise of its price (by the end of the year).
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
January 20, 2018, 04:23:01 PM
If you love risks and are willing to get into a wild ride .. than go for it, but I personally believe better times to buy could be coming up. But yes, dips were in the past always great opportunities to buy. Would you consider yourself as risk loving or risk averse? You should certainly consider your financial situation before doing so.

Yes let it be any domain or business we need to consider our financial boundaries before investing into anything so we do not go bankrupt and bitcoin is no different than other fields and the crypto market will become more bullish in upcoming days so it's better to buy bitcoin when the value has been dumped as it's gonna surge in few weeks.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
January 20, 2018, 04:12:39 PM
Bitcoin can still be bought. After this correction, the price of bitcoin will again fly to the moon. Although still possible, it will fall a little before take-off.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
January 20, 2018, 02:27:37 PM
Yes mate, it is the very good time to buy bitcoin because it has a in a dip. Buying some more of it will gain you more profit in those next days and months.
It hasn’t not fallen so much as people are spreading news about it and newbies are getting confuse just because of it and I am sure those who are mature they are getting great profit from this time as well and this time is perfect for getting into bitcoin and those who are buying at this time will be enjoying profit soon because after every dump there is a pump and this time pump will amaze all of us and m ready for it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
January 20, 2018, 02:15:50 PM
If you believe that the price of bitcoin will be much higher, in fact, not matter the buy it now or a little more expensive or cheaper. Bitcoin is still globally is in an uptrend, and the cryptocurrency market in General. If you want to trade short, you need to learn trading indicators and news. Buy the rumor, sell on the news
Pages:
Jump to: