Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it time to buy some BTC? - page 3. (Read 1842 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 08:14:22 AM
Yea I would say so, but it can drop further to 7 or 8k as well. Then it's for sure time to buy. In any case, buy.

Well, if i can suggest everybody to buy any bitcoin and also altcoin now because the price now is so deep and big chance to win the party after this.
As previous strategy in cryptocurrency, buy low and sell high but people is just like stuck about what they say and prefer to choose waiting the price up again to buy to make sure the price not dump again. And i think its not the same state that they had said before.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 07:50:02 AM
i think yes , now good time , soon  btc going up insha Allah
Activity: 66
April 07, 2018, 07:29:10 AM
I think that it's a good time to buy Bitcoin because the BTC price is very low, however i have a feeling it can still go down more before uptrend again.
you do not have to worry though nobody knows the value of btc will go down again what not, buy now means you are on the safe line to do hold btc because in my opinion its value is very cheap
Activity: 238
April 07, 2018, 07:23:23 AM
I think that it's a good time to buy Bitcoin because the BTC price is very low, however i have a feeling it can still go down more before uptrend again.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 05:54:16 AM
No one knows when and what is the bottom price for bitcoin. If you don't need the money that you are going to buy into bitcoin and don't mind to hold it for a long period of time. Use dollar cost average because it appears on a bear market.

Now the bitcoin price is cheap and if you buy now it will be profitable if the price goes up again I think, with bitcoin prices now is a great time to buy bitcoin
Activity: 189
Merit: 12
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 07, 2018, 04:19:02 AM
The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.
BTC is so cheap now. Do you think it is time to buy some BTC?
Yes! You can consider that this time is one of the best time to make investment with bitcoins. The cryptocurrency market is still down. You can buy bitcoins at a cheap price. You will gain profit through making investment with bitcoins.
It is the best time to buy bitcoin and you will get it easily as the current market price for ine Bitcoin is very low about 7k dollar so you can buy easily and can sell for benefit and profit when a time comes when the market value increases with increase in demand so that you will sell the coins foe getting profit is easy then.
I also think that this is the best chance for us to buy bitcoin. As we know that it’s not only bitcoin, but also all the coins in crypto market are getting down. Bitcoin price is considerbly low. You should use up your opportunity right now, if you buy with low value, then waiting for the bitcoin market goes up again,you definitely earn a big benefit. You don’t need to concern whether the price will go up again, because crypto market is notoriously volatile, it never  goes down  forever.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 06, 2018, 04:01:19 PM
The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.
Yes! You can consider that this time is one of the best time to make investment with bitcoins. The cryptocurrency market is still down. You can buy bitcoins at a cheap price. You will gain profit through making investment with bitcoins.
It is the best time to buy bitcoin and you will get it easily as the current market price for ine Bitcoin is very low about 7k dollar so you can buy easily and can sell for benefit and profit when a time comes when the market value increases with increase in demand so that you will sell the coins foe getting profit is easy then.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
April 04, 2018, 01:38:40 PM
We are in the last phase of the correction process and I believe that Bitcoin will not only recover but also grow in the coming years and we will see a fresh all-time high level in this year itself. I appreciate the correction as I believe that the correction will help Bitcoin for the growth in terms of user base and grow in the long run. I am with the green signal for buy at this level. This is my personal opinion and I would strongly recommend everyone to do his own research before taking any investment decision.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
April 04, 2018, 02:56:23 AM
Well anytime can be right time to buy but it will depends on what you will do. Meaning if you are going to have a long term investment then it is better to buy now as much as possible because it is just temporarily soon it will rise up again. And if are going to have a short term then I think you shoulf wait for a little more dump before you buy.
copper member
Activity: 238
April 04, 2018, 02:37:33 AM
Yes now it is best time to buy some bitcoin because thats price is very low.most of the investors are waiting for all time low.this is a golden opportunity in terms of treading.i can purchase a lot of it and in the right time, i could earn a lot because of having many of it's value.Good luck!
Activity: 226
April 04, 2018, 12:20:43 AM
Yes i agree on that, this time is really the best time to buy btc and hold until such time that the price rise. Bitcoin today is slowly rising and it is slowly moving so the time of buying may take place. We can now buy a lot of bitcoin without any risk of investment because it is now verry low value. Maybe it is now a big opportunity to buy bitcoin for good.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
April 04, 2018, 12:10:27 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
April 03, 2018, 11:19:49 PM
Exactly this is really the best time to buy some bitcoins.Most of the investors are waiting for all time low but it always end in buying higher than what they really wants.Price of bitcoin is really hard to predict but as long as it didn't reached the all time high price its the best time to buy.Just always remember to invest of what you can afford to lose.Thats the golden rule in crypto.
Activity: 273
April 03, 2018, 07:38:33 PM
I believe this is a great time for you to buy bitcoin, a bitcoin that has hit the $ 7500 milestone, a very important milestone that could go straight to the $ 8200 mark. So in order to get the maximum profit you should buy bitcoin right at this point. The market in recent days is very exciting as bitcoin prices are constantly increasing, market capitalization also increased so trade will be very safe this time.
Activity: 294
March 25, 2018, 11:02:16 AM
The person who is chance taker will never let this time to go like this he will buy more coin in time like this because bitcoin don’t give a lot of chances to buy it at some slightly lower prices and if we have this time right now we should have to buy and fill up our wallets. hat's because the price of Bitcoin is still low and is down. Maybe in the future it will be difficult to get this chance, so make the most of it. It's only for you to believe and believe, if you're in doubt, you can try Ethereum
Activity: 294
March 25, 2018, 11:02:09 AM
I think it is the right time to bought a lot of bitcoin. We know the capability of bitcoin it can increase 30% of its value if there is a huge demand in the market. But since there are still things to be clarify in Korea then definitely it affect the demand of bitcoin. But after im sure bitcoin will pump again in the market. I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin whenever we've got extra money. Buying bitcoins doesn't need to wait for more dip because as the price chart show
Activity: 311
March 25, 2018, 11:01:40 AM
This is a great time to buy BTC, because BTC is currently down dramatically, this is a golden opportunity in terms of trading, or for bigger investments for the future, use your feelings and thoughts to buy BTC. Honestly for me, everytime bitcoin's price is so low, that is the best time for me to buy bitcoin, that way I can purchase a lot of it and in the right time, I could earn a lot because of having many of it's value
Activity: 116
March 25, 2018, 07:02:41 AM
I think that now is a good time for you to buy Bitcoin. According to the current market conditions, it will not exceed 1 month. The market will recover and the currency price will continue to rise. Good luck!
Activity: 92
March 23, 2018, 10:50:56 PM
yes time to buy some now
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
March 15, 2018, 09:36:19 AM
BTC still hanging at 7800-7900 support and I expecting a Bounce from this Zone.
If don't get a bounce then we may see BTC touching 7000-7200 USD. So prepare some of your money to buy at lower price.

Still safe, don't trade crypto, buy some coins you trust.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: