Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it time to buy some BTC? - page 10. (Read 1842 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 02:33:18 AM
The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.
BTC is so cheap now. Do you think it is time to buy some BTC?

I think this is a good time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices go down, do not forget that bitcoin prices will definitely go up again and you will get profit
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
January 27, 2018, 12:03:21 AM
It is right time to buy some bitcoin if you have enough money with you. Also it is advisable to not to buy bulk quantities as the price is fluctuating so we should buy systematically so that it will be safe side for us and the investment will be take place in different price levels. So nothing will affect in returns from our investment.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
January 26, 2018, 11:36:41 PM
I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin whenever we've got extra money. Buying bitcoins doesn't need to wait for more dip because as the price chart shown, bitcoin can easily recovered with any decreased and surely huge profits is coming soon for those who got it. So waiting is useless besides we'll never know if later or tomorrow the price goes skyrocket again. Regrets always comes to an end.
That will be a good strategy if you are buying bitcoin regularly but if you are not buying bitcoin regularly then you will not have the chance to get huge profits if you are just buying and buying because the best time to buy some bitcoin is when the price of bitcoin is on a dip or if it has a lower price compare to the other recent prices.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
January 26, 2018, 11:14:20 PM
I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin whenever we've got extra money. Buying bitcoins doesn't need to wait for more dip because as the price chart shown, bitcoin can easily recovered with any decreased and surely huge profits is coming soon for those who got it. So waiting is useless besides we'll never know if later or tomorrow the price goes skyrocket again. Regrets always comes to an end.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
January 26, 2018, 10:17:57 PM
I agree. It is the best time to buy bitcoin while its in low rate. After buying,hold it for a long time. This way you'll gain bigger profit. We can't actually predict when it will be pump up again because bitcoin price will always be volatile. But I believe Bitcoin will rise again. So I think its a good advantage for investors to buy bitcoin now.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
January 26, 2018, 09:13:48 PM
Yes it the best time to buy bitcoin, dond be afraid when bitcoin is dumping just be happy because you can buy and makr a profit. I assure you bitcoin will rise up no matter what. All most country have a trader the demand of bitcoin will ve higher as time past. Just buy just buy to have a big profit. The more you invest the greater you gain
Activity: 54
Merit: 29
January 26, 2018, 06:48:40 PM
I still think the name of the game is still to increase the amount of bitcoin you own.

I know it is sometimes hard to think long term even if it crashes down, it will recover as it has in the past.

You do not have to buy everything at once, say you have 1000$(€), then start investing 250 or even 100 every week, and see how it goes.

That way you average out your purchase price.

Activity: 71
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 06:01:19 PM
There seems to be a sell off when the futures contracts expire so it would seem a good time to buy now
Activity: 258
Merit: 114
January 26, 2018, 05:54:42 PM
I think this is the best opportunity to buy bitcoin now.Because the market capitalization is very low compared to last month.Im pretty sure that we could never see this prices again.I personally bought as much as i can today.I believe in bitcoin
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
January 26, 2018, 05:16:00 PM
For me yes, I think it is the right time to bought a lot of bitcoin. We know the capability of bitcoin it can increase 30% of its value if there is a huge demand in the market. But since there are still things to be clarify in Korea then definitely it affect the demand of bitcoin. But after im sure bitcoin will pump again in the market. It almost happen last year.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 04:45:52 PM
i read an article saying it can reach 7500usd per bitcoin im sure many of us waiting for that deep and after the red days hope we can see a brighter future again in bitcoin
Are you using internet explorer too ? LOL because Bitcoin reached 7k5$ 3 months ago buddy and the current price is 11k$ not 7k5$ , you made Bitcoin lose 30% valuation.

He meant that there might be a price drop to 7.5 K $ and it's real! The price may be! The one who waits for the moment you then rich))))
I think being 7500usd will be very unlikely, because that amount will greatly drop the bitcoin price. I see if you intend to buy you can buy now with current prices and hold in the next few months will definitely get profit.
Yes you are right! Maybe 7.5 To $ unlikely! And it will be right to buy at a price of 10K$, he is very confident of the prices to 10%! So I changed my mind and came to the conclusion. what is below 9.5 navryatli will drop the price.. Therefore, it is advisable to buy at a price of 10K $. I think that by the end of the year, the price of outgrowths up to 20$ will be good proboly! Long-term earnings)
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 04:09:09 PM
The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.
Korea's issue to bitcoin is already over and if you bought bitcoin in this kind of situation you are probably smart because you are taking advantage of it. Bitcoin in times of dropping is the smartest way to get profit in short term
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 03:48:54 PM

of course...this is tha time to buy one bitcoin or more....becouse we know that bitcoin's value...if you want huge money... then you buy some bitcoin right now...now the price of  1 bitcoin is $ 11,080.40.I think the price of 1 bitcoin will cross $ 40,080.40 at the end of the year.so don't waste time...if you earn huge money...I thik this is the best idea...
Activity: 308
January 26, 2018, 02:06:54 PM
Bitcoin's value is much lower now, if you keep buying bitcoin, then there will be a lot of benefits within 1 to 2 years. Now the price of 1 bitcoin is $ 11,191.60. I think the price of 1 bitcoin will cross $ 50,191.60 at the end of the year.So, I think now is the right time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
January 25, 2018, 08:20:06 PM
Right now is the time to buy bitcoin the price is cheap you can buy bitcoin if the lightning network release then price will increase maybe 20,000 or 40,000. just buy and hold!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 25, 2018, 04:36:39 PM

Well, Yes. Every time now is the good chance to buy  bitcoin, and when you want to buy? If the price come back to the huge price or the time that the price is so expensive?

If your choice is investing, this time is the right to buy because for sure in the future the price of bitcoin is like a gold,  and if you think that the price now will decrease again, it is possible but you choice is investing it will result profit in the future.
Yes buying really depend on the price maybe today the price of bitcoin is really droping down which means we really have the opportunity to buy some of it and we will gain a huge amount if we are goin to wait for the right time to sell when  the high price occur bitcoin is really proven and it really gives  as a huge profit so then we  dont have to be afraid about the prices of bitcoin its nature is really unstable.

Buying from $10,000 price was a good idea as I announced on the forum but nobody listened to me. Those buyers made already $1,500 profit from each bitcoin purchase approximately.
Activity: 104
January 24, 2018, 02:24:17 PM
Bitcoin is a good time to buy now.Bitcoin prices are low.Bitcoin is a good time to hold.Bitcoin Safe Investment. There is no loss in you. Hopefully many profits will take place if you hold a bitcoin a year.
Activity: 672
simply getting the job done
January 24, 2018, 11:12:14 AM
yeah, i think this is the best time to buy some BTC now the price more cheaper due to various issues and i think Btc price will increase again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
January 24, 2018, 09:45:29 AM
Absolutely, I think it is the time to buy some more bitcoin due to its low value recently. I think it can help you to have a good peofits in the future if you buy bitcoin for now. That is great idea to buy some more bitcoin, many people are scared already to the bitcoin because it is going down but they don’t know that it is better to buy more bitcoin. Bitcoin will have an increase of value in this following monts. In a low value, you can have a good outcome in the future, kust hold it until the time comes if your investment already have profits. Ptience is the key.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
January 24, 2018, 09:24:16 AM
With this low price is definitely time to buy. Cuz after this and some good news from change from South Korea price will increase in next period. So if you have opportunity to buy use it while it can be. With this low price this is perfect you will not buy at 15k or more for sure maybe on that price you will sell.
Pages:
Jump to: