Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it time to buy some BTC? - page 7. (Read 1842 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 08:24:01 AM
The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.
BTC is so cheap now. Do you think it is time to buy some BTC?

yes of course, this is a good time to buy bitcoin because the bitcoin price is currently down and we can buy bitcoin at a cheap price.
I guess this was really a good time to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin today is dropping and we can buy many of it with a very low amount capital. I believe that bitcoin will rise soon and we have to buy it right now to less our risk and continue to gain a huge amount of profit when price rise.

Targeted $11,000 point was passed this morning and then the price declined sharply. Now, the price is trying to go up again, it's almost $10,800 and we are observing this. If the resistance broken down, we will see a bullish trend.
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
February 18, 2018, 08:14:48 AM
If you believe what BTC will be 500.000 by end of 2020 ( MacFee prediction) of course is the time to buy BTC,  even if will be 30-40 K .

To be honest i believe what by the end of 2018 BTC will hit 30 K don`t ask why because i don`t know why i just fell and if BTC will be 30 K more people will start giving interes in crypto world and they will invest money here and afeter that the BTC will grow very fast to 40-50 K .
Activity: 625
io.ezystayz.com
February 18, 2018, 08:08:50 AM
in my oppinion, i think you can buy some BTC now, the price is going up again. i think buy some BTC now and keep holding them for 3 4 years later to get profit
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
February 18, 2018, 05:49:02 AM
The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.

yes of course, this is a good time to buy bitcoin because the bitcoin price is currently down and we can buy bitcoin at a cheap price.
I guess this was really a good time to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin today is dropping and we can buy many of it with a very low amount capital. I believe that bitcoin will rise soon and we have to buy it right now to less our risk and continue to gain a huge amount of profit when price rise.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 05:13:48 AM
We can see that the past few days bitcoin prices are rising strongly and strongly, continuously breaking the $ 9000, $ 10000 threshold and yesterday $ 11000. The very strong rebound of bitcoin, after several days of bitcoin prices soared, is now showing signs of slowing down and easing. At the moment, bitcoin's price is $ 10600 and still going down, I think we should wait to be able to buy bitcoin at the best price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
February 18, 2018, 03:18:54 AM

Bitcoin price now is to low o think this is the good time to buy more bitcoin amd hold it for atleast 1 year and earn more profit in it.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 01:41:34 AM
Now that the price of bit coin is marginally low I think is the best time to buy
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
February 18, 2018, 01:26:14 AM

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 11:39:40 PM
Yea I would say so, but it can drop further to 7 or 8k as well. Then it's for sure time to buy. In any case, buy.
yes of coarse this time is the perfect time for us to buy some bitcoin just because the price is dump so we should buy and hold until the price getting higher, they say that we should buy low and sell high so we should do this if only we should want our money grow so this is the perfect time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
February 17, 2018, 12:41:57 PM
I think that it's a good time to buy Bitcoin especially during this sideways movement.. Be wary if it breaks support though, I would always be on a lookout.
Agreed, as long as bitcoin was not reaching the 20k$ it is still always a good time to buy on it hold, then that's it!
I know many of the investors so far most of the users vitual currency are now holders of bitcoin while they are waiting for its winning rewards in the end.
Activity: 294
February 17, 2018, 12:41:53 PM
I honestly do fee, it's the best time to buy any coin , not just BTC.
The price has fallen. Buy low, wait,hodl and watch the price surge.
We can see the days of bitcoin prices are rising sharply, but today are showing signs of slowing down at $ 10800 and are down slightly. I think the bitcoin price will adjust to $ 9800 then increase to $ 11000 on the trading day. So you keep track of the market to be able to buy bitcoin at the best price.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 12:38:35 PM
If you don't have a any bitcoin so you miss again a huge amount so in this time you can buy bitcoin because it is a best time to buy bitcoin, Now a days bitcoin is growing so it is a big opportunity to buy so never miss this time to buy some bitcoin. I Think is it a very very best time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 203
February 17, 2018, 10:12:04 AM
As of now bitcoin price decreased a lot and if people want to buy bitcoin then it is the time to buy while bitcoin price is not at its peak price. We can see that in december 2017 it reaches for about $20k and that is a huge amount. the current price of bitcoin s about $10K more or less then if we buy bitcoin now and when bitcoin increase it price just like in 2017 then we will earn a lot of profit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
February 17, 2018, 09:12:59 AM
I think so, Whatever the case has been happening Bitcoin will be the most dominant factor in the capital market so that buying Bitcoin would never bring any loose. Day by day Blockchain technology is becoming popular and acceptable around the world. so that today's investment will bring a lot of opportunity in the near future when the price will go up again.

It's really a golden opportunity for buying Bitcoin because of the price is going up. so that don't miss the chance and grab your opportunity as early as possible.
Activity: 420
February 17, 2018, 09:09:34 AM
So far bitcoin is now moving recovery, though still cheap so it is still good chance for us to buy em then hold and wait til you know you gain it in the end. Because From 19k$ last December 2017 where in the stage 9K$ something so far.
still cheap?almost getting to $11,000 and yet thinking this is lower price?last year 2017 bitcoin price is just four digits but now its five and still going stronger..check the market now and you will find how is it..

To the OP better buy now because its growing now and if you dont get it you will be late for the train,if you missed when its $6,900 then go now and buy more than you can have

Buying when the price is down was for rich people. for this reason you couldn't have bought more bitcoins. At least I coldn't do this. It requires money and this is not something easy for me.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
February 17, 2018, 09:06:54 AM
This is really it!
The best time to buy bitcoin is now! Why? Because this price fall is seldom to happen and let us take this opportunity now. Tomorrow might be too late because the price of bitcoin is starting to reboost and we have to take this. Bitcoin is so volatile an our eyes have to be kept on it.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 17, 2018, 08:38:57 AM
So far bitcoin is now moving recovery, though still cheap so it is still good chance for us to buy em then hold and wait til you know you gain it in the end. Because From 19k$ last December 2017 where in the stage 9K$ something so far.
still cheap?almost getting to $11,000 and yet thinking this is lower price?last year 2017 bitcoin price is just four digits but now its five and still going stronger..check the market now and you will find how is it..

To the OP better buy now because its growing now and if you dont get it you will be late for the train,if you missed when its $6,900 then go now and buy more than you can have
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 07:06:51 AM
Bitcoin seems to have been stable these days , and every one is optimist about it that it will touch 20000 $ soon!
Finger crossed!
That's right it seems the the value of bitcoin increasing, hope it will hit $20000 or higher. It depends how they use there bitcoin, either they buy and trade quick or hold it for investment. But it still good to buy a bitcoin. Who knows bitcoin will hit $20000 to $50000 in the next month.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
February 17, 2018, 06:46:00 AM
Bitcoin seems to have been stable these days , and every one is optimist about it that it will touch 20000 $ soon!
Finger crossed!
copper member
Activity: 728
February 17, 2018, 06:36:38 AM
Btc have came back $10000 so btc never come down to 9k $ further. so I will be say that it is high time hold btc tightly for 2 months. who are sell or invest with bitcoin right may be they will be looser than holding bitcoin. its my assumeption.
Pages:
Jump to: