Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it time to buy some BTC? - page 5. (Read 1842 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 04:58:00 PM
The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.
BTC is so cheap now. Do you think it is time to buy some BTC?

I guess,  yes,  it is time to buy. When it is in the red mark and the price seems to be totally down it's a good choice and right time to invest and hold it till the price increase.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 04:36:31 PM
JUST do it boys!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
February 23, 2018, 03:06:01 PM
Even if the price drops a little more, I still think the price now is low enough to buy. The price will almost certainly increase at some point this year and eventually get above $20,000. If you buy now at $10,000, you will double your money within a year and maybe do even better than that. I personally have bought some Etherium lately, but just about any of the major coins will make you money at these prices.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
February 23, 2018, 02:50:04 PM
Yes, it is the right time to buy bitcoin because it has a lower value as of this moment and there are predictions from blockchain market that this april the market value of bitcoin will reach more than $20,000.00
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
February 21, 2018, 02:26:21 AM
Of course it is favorable to buy bitcoin now! The price of this coin will grow and long time is farther, and you get profit. But it is necessary to understand that there will be fluctuations in the price and the patience is necessary
Activity: 70
February 20, 2018, 02:47:10 PM
Yes, I think it is a good time to buy BTC and this is a good opportunity to grab more BTC now because at this moment BTC still low price.
BTC price will rise soon again and I think day by day btc price will go new high. Many of investors invested in bitcoin. So If you want to earn good profit then buy more btc undoubtedly.
I gossip that we should not buy bitcoin to trade at this time. Bitcoin prices are rising strongly over the past few days and have hit $ 11,800 and are still on the rise. You can see the $ 12000 mark is a very difficult milestone so if you buy bitcoin at this time will be extremely dangerous, the risk will be very high. The price of bitcoin is very strong resistance, so it is difficult to increase and may decrease at any time.
I think this is not too late, if we do not dare to take risks then when will we buy bitcoin? do we have to wait down like yesterday? I think it will not be anymore
Activity: 302
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 02:21:31 PM
Yes, I think it is a good time to buy BTC and this is a good opportunity to grab more BTC now because at this moment BTC still low price.
BTC price will rise soon again and I think day by day btc price will go new high. Many of investors invested in bitcoin. So If you want to earn good profit then buy more btc undoubtedly.
I gossip that we should not buy bitcoin to trade at this time. Bitcoin prices are rising strongly over the past few days and have hit $ 11,800 and are still on the rise. You can see the $ 12000 mark is a very difficult milestone so if you buy bitcoin at this time will be extremely dangerous, the risk will be very high. The price of bitcoin is very strong resistance, so it is difficult to increase and may decrease at any time.
Activity: 308
February 20, 2018, 01:00:14 PM
Bitcoin hesitates every day. its price rises and falls. and everyone is waiting for a good time to enter. but this point may not come. and when bitcoin accelerates growth and flies quickly upwards it will be too late.
Activity: 56
February 20, 2018, 10:34:42 AM
It seems btc is going to trade sideways for awhile , so that means some alts might get a chance to moon .
Activity: 434
February 20, 2018, 09:59:00 AM
The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.

Bitcoins are rising today so it is really the time to buy bitcoins but the really right time to buy bitcoins is when they are on their lowest but to those people who are do the panick selling when the bitcoins fall look what you have wasted. You should have a huge profit or recover your money that you have lost but what did you do you believe in the wrong people. Just believe in bitcoins and just hold and biy when it drops.
Activity: 210
February 20, 2018, 09:51:33 AM
It's very good if you buy some bitcoin right now Because bitcoin prices are unlikely to decrease continuously so in the next few days it still allows bitcoin to experience an increasingly rising price movement and profits can be earned with the maximum.
Activity: 112
February 20, 2018, 09:49:13 AM
Activity: 10
February 20, 2018, 09:40:22 AM
Yes!
Daily chart has long upper!
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
February 20, 2018, 09:11:38 AM
Yes you right and I think it the time to buy bitcoin because the value of it is low now. If you buy bitcoin today the chance to earn profit once the value of it increase again is high. Based on some report on CNN news bitcoin will bubble it value this year 2018 and now is the great opportunity to buy some bitcoin because the value of it is cheap now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 08:35:32 AM
Bitcoin's price is so low, that is the best time for me to buy bitcoin, that way I can purchase a lot of it and in the right time, I could earn a lot because of having many of it's value,  today the price of bitcoin is really droping down which means we really have the opportunity to buy some of it and we will gain a huge amount if we are goin to wait for the right time to sell
Activity: 196
February 20, 2018, 06:08:49 AM
I think that if you want to really invest in the long term with the cryptocurrency market, investing in bitcoin is always great. Currently Bitcoin is very good so this is the time for you to buy bitcoin this year and I believe in March the market will boom again.
[/quote]

Bitcoin is not the only one coin which is good for long term but many other.
Etherium is one of the bitcoin competitor which has good long term potential. All because the community.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 20, 2018, 06:02:04 AM
I honestly do fee, it's the best time to buy any coin , not just BTC.
The price has fallen. Buy low, wait,hodl and watch the price surge.
We can see the days of bitcoin prices are rising sharply, but today are showing signs of slowing down at $ 10800 and are down slightly. I think the bitcoin price will adjust to $ 9800 then increase to $ 11000 on the trading day. So you keep track of the market to be able to buy bitcoin at the best price.

Now its good to wait because the price is increase. Wait till the price hit below $10k.
So what the best time that you mean? After 10k or below 10k? For me i think below 10k.
Activity: 397
February 20, 2018, 02:35:29 AM
I think yes because BTC is now 10.6K and the market cap reached 500b and i don't see any correction yet but if there's a pull back i buy there and if you loose a hodl buy more of that coin.
Mehn… I’m not so lucky. My friend is now making fun of me for not buying when it was $6ooo. I wish I did, by now I would have had like $4ooo worth of profit, but I just f***edup and never listened. Well, there is no problem as long as the price rate for Bitcoin will go up to around $30,ooo or $40,000. I think I should buy now at the rate of $10,700 so I don’t regret when it gets above that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 01:56:42 AM
Definitely yes! This is the best time to buy bitcoin. Because its price is cheap and many people are getting unto it. Take and grab some oppurtunities like this so you will not get regret when the price will go high again.
I don't think even now most of the peoples are purchasing bitcoins as the price for bitcoins is continuously going down and if peoples invest in bitcoins, the price will probably go high. I think waiting more will be much profitable and even now we can have small profits out of instant buy sell as the price in my region varies continuously which does not give a constant price and gives a good opportunity for traders like me to have small profits. Hope these small profits turn out to be huge profits soon. I am waiting more for the price to go down and then i will start purchasing and holding coins again.
Activity: 462
February 20, 2018, 01:53:46 AM
We all can see seemingly magical reversal but we all know this is not magic. Bitcoin was unjustifiably lowered in price as a few result of fud that has no fundamental basis. The price upward trajectory will continue, it is time to buy more bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: