Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it time to buy some BTC? - page 9. (Read 1842 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 11:48:48 AM
Yes, this is the right time to buy some bitcoins in our market. In fact the market value of bitcoin is too low; therefore it is the right time to purchase bitcoins since it will provides as more value of investment in just small amount of local money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
February 15, 2018, 04:35:33 AM
Probably a good time to buy, not really that much lost value. Alts are the ones bleeding right now. Take your picks and watch the recovery in the next two weeks.
Actually whenever bitcoins go up, the alts come down according to my research but now both the alts and bitcoins are red which indicate a better future with investing into them. Hope investing now will increase the price of bitcoins and hope bitcoins don't go much down. Actually purchasing bitcoins will not give us a good profit but holding them untill the correct time can give us a immense and good profit. You can purchase bitcoins at a good dip and you can then sell that when you find bitcoins have a good price. Always try to study the graph which indicates the dip and pump of the coin.
Activity: 115
Merit: 15
February 13, 2018, 03:05:48 PM
This is good time to buy,Bitcoin prices going up if invest now in future it will give handsome amount in shape of profit.At the end of December 2018 Bitcoin prices will amazed because most of experienced investors predict that it will go on peak.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
February 13, 2018, 12:57:24 PM
I think that it's a good time to buy Bitcoin especially during this sideways movement.. Be wary if it breaks support though, I would always be on a lookout.
I think that the present moment is not the right time for us to buy bitcoin anymore. We can see in the past few days bitcoin prices have fallen sharply because the bad news coming from countries like Korea and China has had a huge impact on the market. That has made bitcoin prices drop sharply in the past, but at the moment bitcoin prices have started to rise again but the strength is not strong. That shows the market is very volatile and you have to follow market information before making a decision.
If you have this much believe on bitcoin that it will recover in the near future and that you will be able to control your nerves no matter what the conditions will be, I must say that this is the right time to buy some good number of bitcoins and after doing that, put all your coins in your wallet for as long period of time as long as you can. Bitcoin will soon recover and it will definitely help you in having more profit.
The person who has a stronghold and truly a risk taker could appreciate it and would definitely grab the big opportunity today, because this time is really a fantastic time to those who have the ability to buy bitcoin due to its lower price and if I could I'll be glad to take risks too. . Bitcoin is really unpredictable it's price goes up and downs but though it was like that I believe that it still profitable.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
February 13, 2018, 12:45:57 PM
I think it's a good time to get a bitcoin. But if you hold it a lot, you will get a lot of good profit. Bitcoin's price has decreased much earlier than now but we know it was a lot more expensive, so if you buy now, good profit can be expected.
Activity: 145
February 13, 2018, 11:51:38 AM
BTC exchange rate is unpredictable.Once you have enough money to buy for bitcoin...grab the opportunity then keep for a moment .
Buy low and sell high..
Activity: 336
February 13, 2018, 11:08:28 AM
Yes, this is the right time to buy some bitcoins in our market. In fact the market value of bitcoin is too low; therefore it is the right time to purchase bitcoins since it will provides as more value of investment in just small amount of local money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
February 13, 2018, 08:58:52 AM
It is the best time to invest in the dull market, if you buy some bitcoin now it would be profitable in future. The current downward trend will not continue for long, the market will recover again.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 13, 2018, 08:43:16 AM
I think that it's a good time to buy Bitcoin especially during this sideways movement.. Be wary if it breaks support though, I would always be on a lookout.
I think that the present moment is not the right time for us to buy bitcoin anymore. We can see in the past few days bitcoin prices have fallen sharply because the bad news coming from countries like Korea and China has had a huge impact on the market. That has made bitcoin prices drop sharply in the past, but at the moment bitcoin prices have started to rise again but the strength is not strong. That shows the market is very volatile and you have to follow market information before making a decision.
If you have this much believe on bitcoin that it will recover in the near future and that you will be able to control your nerves no matter what the conditions will be, I must say that this is the right time to buy some good number of bitcoins and after doing that, put all your coins in your wallet for as long period of time as long as you can. Bitcoin will soon recover and it will definitely help you in having more profit.

There's no better time to buy btc than when people are panic selling. While people are affected by the fuds and negative news, wise people take advantage. Don't be on the losing end of these dips because they're the best time to grow your portfolio
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 13, 2018, 08:20:29 AM
Yes it is.This would be the right time to buy or invest bitcoins now because the moment of bitcoin's price will reached again at 19k USD,surely it's a lot of profit to gain.And it is not possible,because there are some good news especially the KFC that they are going to accept bitcoins as payments in the orders.So better grab the opportunity now and don't waste the time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 13, 2018, 07:26:31 AM
In my opinion yes, because the FUD was finish and clear and there are many good news coming, in the long term price of Bitcoin has potential to going up 100k because its low supply and now just about 1% of total population in the world know about Bitcoin, and in next periode will be more people know about this cryptocurrency and benefits of their technology so the demand also will increasing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
February 13, 2018, 03:35:50 AM
Activity: 518
February 10, 2018, 09:32:37 PM
The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.
BTC is so cheap now. Do you think it is time to buy some BTC?

Another opportunity for us to buy bitcoin at cheap price so I think its better to grab more bitcoin now. The price right now are still low and it might go deeper in the next days but don’t worry because it is bitcoin and it will soar higher this year.

That is right better to grab more bitcoin and now in deeper price, we dont know in a few weeks the bitcoin increase rapidly if that will happen i think you have more profit from your buying.
Activity: 294
February 10, 2018, 08:18:50 PM
The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.
BTC is so cheap now. Do you think it is time to buy some BTC?
I think that with unclear claims from the Korean side has made a huge impact on the digital market. Bitcoin prices have been steadily declining over the past few weeks, with bitcoin prices now at $ 8,600 and still underperforming due to strong sales. It can be seen that the Korea announcement of unclear information has confused investors and they have started to withdraw capital. From the beginning of 2018 to now the digital money market has evaporated 400 billion dollars.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
February 10, 2018, 06:53:27 PM
For long term this is good time to buy as your capacity,It is expected Bitcoin will hit 40k at the end of 2018.If you plan for next five years will meet surprising results.

Buy with confidence and hold with patience then enjoy profit.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 05:18:47 PM

Well not every country out there bannec bitcoin tho -.-
Activity: 112
February 08, 2018, 01:04:04 PM
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
January 31, 2018, 05:56:02 AM
I consider that now good time for purchase of bitcoin. The price is $10000-11000 it is very good price. I dont think that the price can go lower than $9000 down, and on a result of year there has to be a reference point of $30000
Activity: 86
January 27, 2018, 03:52:54 AM
It seems that Bitcoin is holding well above support levels so I can only guess that this is the current solid base.. Due to this, buying is relatively safe, but once it pierces below $10k, I would say sell immediately.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
Web designer & developer https://nurictworld.com/
January 27, 2018, 03:49:27 AM
You will following bitcoin market.Bitcoin's price goes up anytime.you can buy it now because i think it will run into gold in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: