Pages:
Author

Topic: Is It To Late For Me To Buying Bitcoin? - page 14. (Read 1605 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 13
As we Know Today bitcoin Is Worth Of USD $9108
is to late for me to buying it ?
It is too late to invest on this BTC BTC?
any good reason why i should buy bitcoin now? or just watching?
thanks!
In short technical analysis by seeing candle stick graphic of Bitcoin can be predicted that nowadays seem the Bitcoin price is reversing to rise till around 1.200 for several moment then now it is good time to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
There is never a time that is too late to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin has the capacity to grow at every time and since it volatile no one here can rightly give you the advice either the price will increase or decrease in the next minutes so if you have the means to invest in bitcoin right now why not do so.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
thanks!
Today Btc achieves the most reduced value and you can get it at the present time yes that regardless of whether you have been looking into from all bearings. Today the market has a tendency to be precarious and its seriousness is constantly down because of wild eyed forbidding and novices yet in the event that you are more ready to see there is potential that you can do like purchasing bunches of Btc at modest costs.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
It is not too late because the price is keep going down and no one will know when it will bounce back. Just wait a little more and then open order for your bitcoin.
Activity: 9
Fantastic time to buy Bitcoin right now while it is cheap!  "On Sale" because of fear monger posts and irrelevant news about ICOs selling Alt coins negatively effecting the uninformed community that doesn't exactly know what Bitcoin is.

I am getting more.

I totally agree
Activity: 570
Merit: 504
Fantastic time to buy Bitcoin right now while it is cheap!  "On Sale" because of fear monger posts and irrelevant news about ICOs selling Alt coins negatively effecting the uninformed community that doesn't exactly know what Bitcoin is.

I am getting more.
Activity: 104
It is not too late for my point of view. Good time to buy anytime
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
it's not too late to buy bitcoin, currently the bitcoin price is falling and makes you able to buy it at a low price. hold up for several months then you will get multiple benefits, I can say that you will get a very good investment that is bitcoin. with changing the current transaction tool, enabling bitcoin to be number 1 in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
thanks!
Well many investors and expects are predicting that this year is the year for anyone to accumulate as much bitcoins as one can because the next pump/rise will be massive. Maybe not yet near but it'll surely come into being
Activity: 350
if you want to buy Bitcoin you should first observe the price, with good speculation that you should have because the price of Bitcoin is currently decreasing. maybe in addition to buying Bitcoin you can do with other things such as following a campaign or bounty on forums or signature campaigns that do not require initial capital and with results so good.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
If you are not a trader, it's never too late to invest bitcoin.
But remember one truth, try subconsciously say goodbye to the funds invested.

If you invest that consider as to gamble your money on it, but in bitcoin you have the chance to make your investment bigger by holding that for long term goals.
Activity: 85
No it’s not too late to buy. The price of bitcoin is very volatile and may triple any moment from now. ~$9000 is cheap considering the predictions of bitcoin prices in some weeks to come.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
If you are not a trader, it's never too late to invest bitcoin.
But remember one truth, try subconsciously say goodbye to the funds invested.
Activity: 364
Buying bitcoin is remarkable because it is always relevant. as long as bitcoin continues to grow, we can still benefit from it. And it will grow for a long time.
Activity: 378
I would advise you to buy bitcoin now. The market is in drawdown, and the price has fallen, which means a great opportunity to buy cryptocurrency at a low price.
Activity: 182
It is not too late to invest in bitcoin while it continues to grow. And now very convenient opportunity to make it, at the expense of the low price.
Activity: 420
Not that it's never too late to do some things, as we will still probably find ourselves saying the same thing once all coins have been mined.  Especially since this has not happened yet it stands to ring even clearer. Why not invest some of your time and a little bit of money into the allocation of other altcoin that could give you faster returns, keeping your flight or fight response at bay. That way you would be promoting general growth in crypto while steadily buying more into BTC.

Activity: 336
Harmony for One and All
greatful bitcoin price is now already fall due some news that heist about bitcoin, you can buying this time or eiteher wait any longer so you can getting more profit when the price are come up again in a couple of month
Activity: 308
Bitcoin investment is never too late or too early. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that has potential to grow a lot in the next period of time
Activity: 126

No, now is the right time to buy as much bitcoin.
The bitcoin market is at its lowest in history.
For large investors this is a golden opportunity for investment.

I need strong nerves to buy bitcoin now. But probably this is what distinguishes strong traders from beginners! You need a huge willpower
Pages:
Jump to: