Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 59. (Read 126678 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
October 30, 2017, 02:48:25 PM
Of course It's not too late, if you have the means you should buy and hold. Bitcoin will reach 10K this year, after that it could go even faster.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
October 30, 2017, 02:40:16 PM
It only started getting attention now, That means that it's only in the beginning.

so it's long way ahead. good luck to you  Smiley
Activity: 557
Merit: 500
October 30, 2017, 10:04:44 AM
It's not too late, bcz it will still go up in price. However now it's not the best time already. The growth rate will not be as fast as it was a few months ago. That's my opinion.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
October 30, 2017, 10:01:43 AM
It only started getting attention now, That means that it's only in the beginning.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 01:36:21 AM
When is the best time to buy bitcoin now that it is getting expensive? Thanks Smiley Wink Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
October 30, 2017, 01:27:31 AM
Bitcoin Is not now in mainstream so,  its time to buy bitcoin.  if you bought some bitcoin after few years maybe you will become a one of the bitcoin millionaire.
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
October 30, 2017, 01:13:55 AM
We can never say if it's too late. The value of bitcoin fluctuates from time to time. We can't predict on what will happen next. The value of bitcoin today continues to increase and still has a very huge potential as more and more people use it. Just monitor the its value from time to time to check when to buy and when to sell bitcoins. Better late than never!
Yes that is right that still it is good time to  buy bitcoin. i am sure that even now if a person will invest money in bitcoin still he has good time to earn money. Because bitcoin has still good potential and its price can increase more and more. i think that very soon the price of bitcoin is going to hit 8000$ Therefore i think investing money in bitcoin right now will be the best decision.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
October 30, 2017, 12:51:09 AM
There is no time as late in investment, and even in buying bitcoin. Start from where you are and at the time you have the capacity and the conviction on buying of bitcoin.
Activity: 46
October 30, 2017, 12:44:44 AM
It's not because the price still affordable. Many people in my country don't even know the existence about bitcoin, so don't worry because the price in the future will still go up.
Activity: 196
October 30, 2017, 12:26:04 AM
We can never say if it's too late. The value of bitcoin fluctuates from time to time. We can't predict on what will happen next. The value of bitcoin today continues to increase and still has a very huge potential as more and more people use it. Just monitor the its value from time to time to check when to buy and when to sell bitcoins. Better late than never!
Activity: 8
October 29, 2017, 10:51:27 PM
It's never too late. Just buy buy buy on the dips and hodl hodl hodl!!! And watch out for the scammers they're everywhere!
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
October 29, 2017, 10:17:36 PM
best time to buy bitcoin now would be at the hardfork coming in 2 weeks.... other then that the price will keep rising .... get in when the price is low and watch your money gain imo.... but also be prepared to lose it all in the end of things any investment isnt 100%
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
October 29, 2017, 10:16:57 AM
Well, no, i don't think it is too late to buy bitcoins because bitcoin's price are still increasing and may keep on increasing in the future. So if you invest into bitcoins there are a few possibilities that you may get profit from it. You should invest in bitcoins and regularly check its prices
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
October 29, 2017, 10:08:39 AM
Somehow yes and a no. Yes, because as you can see how far does Bitcoin achieved from 2012- present. Bitcoin as of the moment is somehow expensive for a normal individual who earns enough for there family. No, Because even though you haven't got any capital to start with. Since there are sites that can help you to earn Bitcoin in way (and you can use it as your start up if ever you are to engage in trading or investing) such upwork, reddit, medium and bitcointalk.

But literally speaking buying Bitcoin as of the moment is quite not advisable, It's better for you to work for Bitcoin as this is much easier to earn Bitcoin than buying and selling.
For me it's never too late to buy, since bitcoin is at the top heirarchy among digital currencies that currently exists. Also, bitcoin community is fast growing and is continuously larging that makes more opportunity for coming investments.
bitcoin is still the top cryptocurrency mate. can be seen from the market cap of bitcoin that is ver large, bitcoin exceeds other cryptocurrency and see from marketcap also you can see how the potential bitcoin in the future as users keep coming and will continue to increase the marketcap and of course also will make the bitcoin price higher, come on no words are too late to buy bitcoin,,
Activity: 103
🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟
October 29, 2017, 08:52:16 AM
It isn^'t too late in the sense that btcoin is a free and safe manner to store your money and getting more 'interest' than in a bank. If you're looking to make big money i suggest you look for a different project but i would still advise you to convert some of your money into bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 29, 2017, 08:47:43 AM
The bitcoin and technology a blockchain still are up to the end not probed. Influence of this technology and a consequence of its implementation on national economy, on macroeconomic of all planet aren't studied. The most interesting, I think, will begin later. And therefore, it is considered that the bitcoin is strongly underestimated. Therefore the bitcoin won't be to buy late and in 5 years
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification
October 29, 2017, 06:48:05 AM
And bitcoin still has a huge potential for growth. The maximum mark, which he has so far reached - 6000 dollars, but is this the limit? I think not. So boldly jump into bitcoin, if you doubt, it will pay off many times.
Activity: 26
October 29, 2017, 04:12:00 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
It's not too late to buy bitcoin. Most of them has just started working on bitcoin and many of the people in my country are not aware of bitcoin yet. The price of bitcoin also seems to increase gradually. So it's never late to buy a bitcoin now.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
October 29, 2017, 04:07:42 AM
No, it's not to late to buy bitcoin . There are also chance in bitcointalk because the price of bitcoin is countinously increases in the future . There are both the possibilities in the price of bitcoin it may be increases or decreases in the future but there are more chance to increase in the price of bitcoin. In bitcointalk we invest the money it can change the life of person and  can make more profit and give more money and can change the life of the person.
Activity: 112
October 29, 2017, 02:03:48 AM
No it's not, even the millionares starts at the beggining but they earn 2x bigger than our value today. It's not too late because bitcoin is not that popular, though there's a few countries that bitcoin is really popular still the btc value is still high.
Pages:
Jump to: