Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 63. (Read 126678 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 12
October 26, 2017, 07:29:31 PM
i think its not too late. i know the price is high but still any chance to grow more.
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
October 26, 2017, 07:28:05 PM
No, it's not too late yet because the bitcoin's price is still increasing. So it's better to buy bitcoin now than buying it later because the price might be more expensive for you to buy.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
October 26, 2017, 07:22:53 PM
nope it's not too late because the market are following the price of bitcoin and they're depending to the price of btc. much better if you buy today because journalist predicts that the price of bitcoin could reach the $25000 barrier that's why holding for a long term is a productive way.
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 07:09:30 PM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
It is not too late and it will never be too late to buy bitcoin as long as you have the funds to buy bitcoin, it will never be to late for you. Maybe the essence of asking that is that you have missed an important event in bitcoin wherein the price gets on dump that you did not even get a chance to buy some that will be surely beneficial on your part. But it will never be too late since dumping is a normal scenario and characteristic of bitcoin in which you can have more chances to buy when the price dumps once again
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
October 26, 2017, 07:05:22 PM
Now is a great time to buy bitcoin with the upcoming segwit fork. Without a doubt this is the first major fork that will lead to a better bitcoin. I think BCC proved that you can have a successful fork, which is what many of the major holders feared was impossible.
As we can see the price of bitcoin is dropping at the moment but in meantime the bitcoin price will increase after that the fork will be the way to increase bitcoin price and yes BCC  already proved that anyway, and will increase itself again by the volume and the demand of bitcoin so i guess its never too late to buy bitcoin since their are plenty activities that you could do to make some profit. Trading is the best way to make profit that you could doubled or triple your bitcoin and never ever try to do gambling icos are best
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
October 26, 2017, 06:46:31 PM
Now is a great time to buy bitcoin with the upcoming segwit fork. Without a doubt this is the first major fork that will lead to a better bitcoin. I think BCC proved that you can have a successful fork, which is what many of the major holders feared was impossible.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
October 26, 2017, 06:21:22 PM
I see that we may test 4900$
Then will take a long trip to the moon
I see 10000$ in Q10 of 2018
I fill my buy order @ 4900
Hope it trigger
With all my best wishes
Regards
I think 4900$ is bit overconfident statement it will never come down at this value because it has suffered a lot in past and now investors will not let him go down so buy now otherwise it will be very late and as all are seeing that it is progressing day by day and there will be more rise in price so don’t miss the chance to jump into the stream which is flowing toward the profit ocean at its end line.
Never say never , bitcoin is so active currently ,
It moves so fast , dropped $1,000 and get up $500 , dropped again and move up a little ,
If the situation keep happened like that i think down to $5,000 is reasonable to anticipated ,
Before another bounce there is a correction and this time maybe will longer than before , i guess ...
Activity: 180
October 26, 2017, 06:07:53 PM
I see that most of the people agree that is not too late at the moment to but bitcoins even if it appears to be expensive for some people.
Activity: 210
October 26, 2017, 06:00:51 PM
it is so cliché to say that but it is never too late to buy some bitcoin. because it always has a great potential to grow very fast.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 05:37:26 PM
Never too late to start adventure.
Crypto space is still in its early phase. Not even 1% of population transaction or trade in Bitcoins.
Activity: 322
October 26, 2017, 05:22:52 PM
Definitely no. It is never too late to invest bitcoin. Bitcoin value is still volatile and very volatile. You should buy bitcoin when it is lower and sell it when it is higher if you want to make more money. otherwise just buy and hold.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
October 26, 2017, 05:10:25 PM
I will say just change your point of view, if you are thinking that I have been late and if I have invested 2 or 3 years ago than I can have much larger profit and that thinking is similar to the thinking of going back 10 years ago and buying a bunch of gold with an extremely low value. Just stop all this thinking and start buying if you start today, you will make a profit tomorrow and who knows how much more can Bitcoin increase. If you step in the market, you will make money or you will lose money that depend on your decision and your point of you so refresh your mind and start it right now.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
October 26, 2017, 04:36:52 PM
No, it is never too late to buy Bitcoin as price just keep moving up.

However; a good idea is to take a buy trade in Bitcoin when you see a decline. This means, you buy after a sharp fall in Bitcoin price.
You are correct, right now it is not too late to buy bitcoin but at the same time we cannot let pass anymore time, bitcoin is slowly reaching the threshold in which more anymore people are going to begin to use it, I will not be surprised if we saw a ten times price increase in the next decade and if want to have a piece of those profits we need to invest in bitcoin now and not later.
Activity: 19
October 25, 2017, 10:54:55 PM
I believe we will stay above $5k going forward. There is an incredible amount of investment in bitcoin and its future now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
October 25, 2017, 03:24:58 PM
I see that we may test 4900$
Then will take a long trip to the moon
I see 10000$ in Q10 of 2018
I fill my buy order @ 4900
Hope it trigger
With all my best wishes
Regards
I think 4900$ is bit overconfident statement it will never come down at this value because it has suffered a lot in past and now investors will not let him go down so buy now otherwise it will be very late and as all are seeing that it is progressing day by day and there will be more rise in price so don’t miss the chance to jump into the stream which is flowing toward the profit ocean at its end line.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
October 25, 2017, 02:46:48 PM
Bitcoin is much expensive now days, there are  people who want to buy bitcoin and bear such risk that involved now days. But as bitcoin is rising, it seems like bitcoin can rise in future too.
I think buying bitcoin will be good option to make future profits.
Exactly the value and the price of the bitcoin are increasing more and more. It is now available easily and the investors are investing in the bitcoin. The future of the bitcoin is bright so I also think so that the time of buying bitcoin is not yet late but if you will buy now you will not be repent as compare to being more and more late. It is the best time to buy the bitcoin and to make the value of the bitcoin more high and the profit will be high so be quick to buy the bitcoin.
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 01:18:12 PM
No, it is not too late, bitcoin will never be too late to be bought. Even if everybody knows about it, as long as it is still growing, It is never too late. And by the way, it depends on your reason for buying. I guess it is for investment. Otherwise, bitcoin is a commodity that can be bought anytime like any thing you have in your life.
Activity: 16
October 25, 2017, 01:10:10 PM
Today again comes a time when you can buy the dip basically.
So its never so late to buy bitcoin.
donot think about bitcoin price for 2-3 moths after you buy.It will rise for sure.
Also.
1.if you buy bitcoin you can participate in any ico and take the early opportunity there.
2.once you buy bitcoin and get involved in this you basically learn a lot and lot more about block chain cause you care your money.
Activity: 163
October 25, 2017, 01:09:38 PM
no its not late , the dump is always happen at anytime i suggest you buy at 2200-2400 and sell it abov 2500 its good little profit i think also if you hold little more probably its also good long term who know if bitcoin capped at 4000 next year ? lets be positive , and start investing on low amount i guess

Many of which ensure bitcoin has great potential to have high coin prices later in the day so it's a good move to think positively.
yes thats really good but here the main topic is is it too late to invest in bitcoin? so my answer will be no because bitcoin is increasing with the time and also becoming more important to the time but they don't need to history they just need talent and maturity if that is in somebody then that person should need to invest in bitcoin
Activity: 252
October 25, 2017, 01:04:46 PM
No
Bitcoin is now very expensive. but you can by bitcoin now.
I think it will more expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: