Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 60. (Read 126678 times)

Activity: 409
Merit: 100
October 29, 2017, 01:22:52 AM
i think it is not too late to buy bitcoin now because the value of bitcoin is still increase and and knowing that it will continue to change the value in the next coming year. there are lot of thread shared their point view of the next year value of the bitcoin.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
October 29, 2017, 01:14:32 AM
there is no late time for the people who want to change their life. we all know that if we invest our money to bitcoin it will give us good life because the value of bitcoin was increase everyday and it is one of the reason why it's good to buy bitcoin. just trust bitcoin.
Bitcoin is quite new, it's never too late for anyone if they see the potential of making money with this investment.
I think investing in bitcoin should be understood that there is a risk and this is not for people who are afraid of taking risk and just believe in can give easy money, we ain't making easy money here, we make money in a hard way and it just rewarded our trust and hard work so we deserved it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
October 29, 2017, 12:58:37 AM
there is no late time for the people who want to change their life. we all know that if we invest our money to bitcoin it will give us good life because the value of bitcoin was increase everyday and it is one of the reason why it's good to buy bitcoin. just trust bitcoin.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
October 29, 2017, 12:50:37 AM
I think it's not too late, now the bitcoin price is high, but maybe next month or next the price could be higher than the current price, we do not know when bitcoin prices will go up or down, but if bitcoin prices go up. it will risk coming down, but do not be afraid someday bitcoin will surely rise again, so I think in bitcoin there is no such thing as late.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
October 29, 2017, 12:43:38 AM
Well its not late,  i suggest you to buy it now because the another fork is coming and maybe it can destroy the price. If the price decrease the number of buyer may also increase because they know after the fork the price will increase more.  Its a Win Win situation for everyone. Those who already have bitcoins are already in profit and those who will buy now will surely be in profit in future.

If the fork that is coming is capable of destroying the price, would it be a wise investment decision to buy now at probably a higher rate or to wait and seize the chance the dip would create? While price might not seem to be an issue with Bitcoin, but minimizing risk ought to be paramount in every investment, because of that possibility that things might not turn up like in a straight line.

You make every sense with that but history has taught us that no matter how bitcoin falls it rises back up again and  so things don't even turn up the way it should, gradually it will be back up again if you remain patient.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
October 29, 2017, 12:28:16 AM
The best time to buy Bitcoin was when its price is still cheap. Yeah, most of us missed that opportunity but definitely it's not yet too late to buy some because its price continue to soar.
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
October 29, 2017, 12:20:48 AM
I think, it's not too late when we're still trying to achieve it. Someone who strives hard will definitely get results that are comparable to his efforts. Indeed, bitcoin prices are unstable or up and down. But we must be sure that bitcoin prices will definitely improve in the future. I recommend if you want to buy bitcoin, buy when bitcoin prices go down. Because, by buying bitcoin at a cheap price then you will benefit when bitcoin prices rise.
Activity: 644
October 28, 2017, 11:57:43 PM
Not too late, because I think the bitcoin price growth will continue to rise, so now I can buy bitcoin and sell it later when it's expensive to take as much profit as possible.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 11:36:15 PM
I thing buying a bitcoin is not yet late. it is true that bitcoins price has increased in the market,
but you can buy bitcoin because the value of bitcoin will increase in the coming time.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
October 28, 2017, 05:29:01 PM
Well its not late,  i suggest you to buy it now because the another fork is coming and maybe it can destroy the price. If the price decrease the number of buyer may also increase because they know after the fork the price will increase more.  Its a Win Win situation for everyone. Those who already have bitcoins are already in profit and those who will buy now will surely be in profit in future.

If the fork that is coming is capable of destroying the price, would it be a wise investment decision to buy now at probably a higher rate or to wait and seize the chance the dip would create? While price might not seem to be an issue with Bitcoin, but minimizing risk ought to be paramount in every investment, because of that possibility that things might not turn up like in a straight line.
Activity: 308
October 28, 2017, 02:39:14 PM
i think it is, because in the year 2011 you can buy a Bitcoin for only 4$ and if you buy 100 Bitcoin before and you still have it now , then you are a millionaire , and if you buy bitcoin now it's late, because the price of BTC now is expensive

Its a normal response to feel late specially when bitcoins price change drastically compared to when its started. Even I when bitcoin was discussed to me by my friend this early 2017 I thought it was too late for me to even invest and participate to bitcoin but according to experts and based on the market chart I think bitcoins is even almost halfway of its highest potential value which means it is still not too late to buy and hold your coins.
Activity: 392
October 28, 2017, 01:48:48 PM
Bitcoin is not late   to buy, but it is true that prices of bitcoin are increasing as people are slowly getting to know bitcoin. that's why people will in time  come to buy bitcoin, bitcoin and also will be popular and changes seen in activity of bitcoin.
Activity: 156
October 28, 2017, 01:17:38 PM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
It depends on the investment. People can make money though they have to try and hold the coin first.
Activity: 187
October 28, 2017, 01:11:15 PM
If You'll invest a small amount of money, you can afford to lose, it can be like a lottery. Maybe, you'll win and become rich or at the other hand You'll lose this money. But you were ready for it, weren't You? )
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
October 28, 2017, 01:11:10 PM
Its not late you can still invest with bitcoins. But i suggest you not to invest your all money investing in bitcoin is a really bit task and risky specially now when the price is also very high, rather it is near to all time high. You have to be carefully for it. It has many ups and down, so it's possible if you buy the bitcoin at high price now,  it goes down very soon from now.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 12:59:57 PM
it depends on your investment strategy i.e are you investing longterm or short-term. For the longterm, it isnt too late to buy bitcoin, because the potential hasnt been explored fully in terms of pricing.
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
October 28, 2017, 12:56:06 PM
B/c of the price already increased to more than 6000 dollar it is not easy even if to buy Bitcoin so that's why this currency is gone out of reach for a common man.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
October 28, 2017, 10:27:50 AM
Somehow yes and a no. Yes, because as you can see how far does Bitcoin achieved from 2012- present. Bitcoin as of the moment is somehow expensive for a normal individual who earns enough for there family. No, Because even though you haven't got any capital to start with. Since there are sites that can help you to earn Bitcoin in way (and you can use it as your start up if ever you are to engage in trading or investing) such upwork, reddit, medium and bitcointalk.

But literally speaking buying Bitcoin as of the moment is quite not advisable, It's better for you to work for Bitcoin as this is much easier to earn Bitcoin than buying and selling.
For me it's never too late to buy, since bitcoin is at the top heirarchy among digital currencies that currently exists. Also, bitcoin community is fast growing and is continuously larging that makes more opportunity for coming investments.

really, it is not too late to buy bitcoin, because bitcoin will go down if you can buy it, but if bitcoin price is up do not buy it once in a while. because everything can harm your own.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
October 28, 2017, 10:17:47 AM
I have a lot of Bitcoin and I think it will be very good for a long time run. But for big profits on the short term you must follow Blocktix (TIX), this currency is very good and secure, and they are really underestimated now. I think it will reach more than 0,00001400 today, its 60%+ profits!  And in November it will reach more than their initial valuation of 0,0006 , so we can make 1000%+ profits with this currency in the coming month.  I just bought 100,000 USD of TIX this morning, come with me !

I don't see when it was 1400 satoshi, the lowest exchange was a while ago for about 2222 satoshies, but now it's allready over 4000 satoshies...

where do you do you exchange BTC for that much TIX? anyway, it's never late for bitcoin!, except when it's used by whole world, I mean every person that lives on earth and has computer/phone or just white paper.
I think here we are not discussing about what is best or not stop promoting this blocktix what it is no one knows about it fooling people is not a good thing and don’t compare it with bitcoin it is the insult of the king of crypto and no coin can achieve the place that is own by bitcoin people have faith in bitcoin because it had changed their lives and in future more people will invest because they know it is best,
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
October 28, 2017, 09:56:09 AM
Somehow yes and a no. Yes, because as you can see how far does Bitcoin achieved from 2012- present. Bitcoin as of the moment is somehow expensive for a normal individual who earns enough for there family. No, Because even though you haven't got any capital to start with. Since there are sites that can help you to earn Bitcoin in way (and you can use it as your start up if ever you are to engage in trading or investing) such upwork, reddit, medium and bitcointalk.

But literally speaking buying Bitcoin as of the moment is quite not advisable, It's better for you to work for Bitcoin as this is much easier to earn Bitcoin than buying and selling.
For me it's never too late to buy, since bitcoin is at the top heirarchy among digital currencies that currently exists. Also, bitcoin community is fast growing and is continuously larging that makes more opportunity for coming investments.
Pages:
Jump to: