Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 62. (Read 126678 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 27, 2017, 08:47:20 AM
Bitcoin is less than 10 years and has become the most valuable digital currencies around the world. As @December 2016, Bitcoin was less than $750 and today it is over $5600. You can be sure that by the next 1 year, it would have gone ahead of every other currencies. It has gained presence and will Continue to become the giant of the crypto currencies around the world. It's an intangible asset, so it can be used as investment and given as an inheritance. So, time is value as opportunity comes with time. It is not too late to buy bitcoin, any where you start, you can still partake of the economy goodies
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
October 27, 2017, 08:38:04 AM
No, it is not too late, bitcoin will never be too late to be bought. Even if everybody knows about it, as long as it is still growing, It is never too late. And by the way, it depends on your reason for buying. I guess it is for investment. Otherwise, bitcoin is a commodity that can be bought anytime like any thing you have in your life.
Without any doubt, Bitcoin lunar trip is hard to be aborted, because of its community's faith in its potentials, so no matter what price we see today, there are strong indications that they're a shadow of what is going to be. However the price could get to a point, where it becomes quite expensive and only people with deep pockets and stronger conviction, would be willing to buy. To avoid such a situation, the best bet is to be really to buy and hold at now dips.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
October 27, 2017, 06:13:17 AM
Its never to late to buy coins, especially BTC, you just need to find the right time to buy it. BTC will go up and will rise in its own currency value, but maybe in a couple of weeks, he will fall. The real question is what will you do with your BTC; will you invest and wait again for crypto to rise or will you trade, or something else? There are always new people in this crypto - world and because of that BTC will never be the bad investment.
Activity: 122
Merit: 14
October 27, 2017, 05:45:06 AM
Never dont compare with past just think about future last month btc were $3000 and now it is in $6000 soo amazing soo .what will happen next it will hit $10,000 nearly .so collect some btc beacause btc is the world new trend of economy
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
October 27, 2017, 05:43:29 AM
I don't it is still late to buy bitcoins in bulk now as its price is still increasing and many people predicted that it will reach to 10000$ in coming years. As it has already reach 6000$ and will still increase in future it will be profitable if we buy bitcoins now and hold them for some time till the price is high.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
October 27, 2017, 05:41:01 AM
In my opinion, it’s not too late to buy bitcoin if you have a budget. Because bitcoin price is still increasing and you can still profit more. But if you don’t have any budget just wait the time that bitcoin price will decreases so you can buy bitcoin and start earning money.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
October 27, 2017, 05:35:08 AM
I think it is never too late to buy Bitcoin. But we have to choose the right time to buy it. Besides, buying Bitcoin at the present time is a wrong decision. Bitcoin's price is so high that you should wait for its price to fall and stabilize again.
well i think buying biycoin today is really not too late because there is a great capability that the price of bitcoin today may rise higher tommorow. As long as we can afford to buy it today on this present of btc maybe it can be more profitable tommorow as long as we believe that its price  can really increase i think there is no harm in trying. I suggest to buy btc today and gain profit on the near future.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 05:27:50 AM
I think it is never too late to buy Bitcoin. But we have to choose the right time to buy it. Besides, buying Bitcoin at the present time is a wrong decision. Bitcoin's price is so high that you should wait for its price to fall and stabilize again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
October 27, 2017, 04:26:35 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

No one can be late in earning bitcoins, Everyday number of investors are keep on joining this industry and it means that there will be a continuous flow of bitcoins in the market and the value will increase over and over because there are a lot of competitive trader that are striving to earn bitcoins.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
October 27, 2017, 04:08:22 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

I don't think that it is too late to buy bitcoin, I mean bitcoin is one of the most stable and legit currency online. It has been here for years. So, I can't think of any reason to doubt it now. Despite of having competitions like other crypto currency, still it is widely used and known.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
October 27, 2017, 03:57:39 AM
Bitcoin is not too late to buy now, because many people have not even heard of it, which means that it will continue to develop actively for many years.
You're not late to buy bitcoin, if you start today you can answer your question here instantly, I mean you will realized that when you buy bitcoin you can make it more or some other say that you can grow it like a seed that turns into a tree, just believe in yourself that you can do it.

for me it is not too late to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices will continue to rise, keep to monitor bitcoin prices, when the price drops immediately buy bitcoin
Activity: 336
October 27, 2017, 03:56:57 AM
No! It is a statement. Bitcoin is a great investment for the future. You can think that maybe it is already late to buy but we can see that bitcoin is still expanding its reach to many people. So the possibilities that it will fails is very low.
NRF
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 03:56:05 AM
hey man! It is never late to buy bitcoin. In the prediction, Bitcoin price will go up $10,000. Be confident, Buying Bitcoin right now!  Cool
Activity: 112
October 27, 2017, 03:55:06 AM
I think it is never too late to buy bitcoin. It just it depends on ourselves when to buy a bitcoin. First thing first is when you have enough money in buying a bitcoin. And if you are knowledgeable enough in buying bitcoin. If you want to invest now then go for a long term investment. Bitcoin is very unpredictable. Surely the prices of it may increases but we do not know when. It is just taking a risk in buying bitcoin. And also if you are a good risk taker and accept what will or might happen. I think it is never too late to buy bitcoin
Activity: 224
October 27, 2017, 03:52:40 AM
It is never too late to buy bitcoins, as you can see in the market bitcoin price has raised over $6000, today bitcoin is an uprising currency so it is not too late to buy.
Activity: 392
October 27, 2017, 03:32:30 AM

currently the bitcoin price is high and I think it's a bit late to buy bitcoin unless you want to take a little risk, buy it when the price is slightly down because I see the price sometimes still go down even if only a little but use the opportunity to get the benefits
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
October 27, 2017, 03:29:52 AM
Bitcoin is not too late to buy now, because many people have not even heard of it, which means that it will continue to develop actively for many years.
You're not late to buy bitcoin, if you start today you can answer your question here instantly, I mean you will realized that when you buy bitcoin you can make it more or some other say that you can grow it like a seed that turns into a tree, just believe in yourself that you can do it.
Activity: 42
October 27, 2017, 02:56:17 AM
it's never late for a good investment. study some rules and understand trading and investment - then you can start.
Activity: 25
October 27, 2017, 02:16:33 AM
Of course not, it's not yet late to buy bitcoin. But better buy bitcoin now because its value might still increase as years goes by and it will be difficult to buy during that time because of the high price. However, bitcoin is volatile, it depends on you.
Activity: 420
October 27, 2017, 01:58:22 AM
I do not think it's too late in the world of Bitcoin because if we buy Bitcoin now it is likely that in the future Bitcoin will be even higher in price.
Pages:
Jump to: