Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 61. (Read 126678 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 09:52:39 AM
No its not too late to buy bitcoin, but if you are know about bitcoin and after all this you cant buy bitcoin then now you become very late because bitcoin rate appreciate day by day.
jer
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 09:15:04 AM
It is never too late to buy bitcoin, because its price is still growing, which means that you will get the benefit. The only question is, can you afford to buy at least one bitcoin if you wait too long. Now it costs about 5,500 dollars, and this is not such a low price. Therefore hurry.
Activity: 122
Merit: 14
October 27, 2017, 02:21:22 PM
Never bitcoin is increase in it value day by day just compare with last two weeks $4000 to $6000 it will hit $7000 within a month.never feel late to a good investment
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
October 27, 2017, 02:18:02 PM
As long as you spread your buys over time, it is never too late.

It is probably a good idea to buy bitcoins only with %5 of your monthly income, every month. Don't do all ins and all outs, you'll minimize the risk of losing money.
Activity: 392
October 27, 2017, 02:15:23 PM
If making bitcoin as longterm investment, present value isn't an obstacle and feels too late to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin journey to the summit isn't over yet. We can still make big profits in the future by investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
October 27, 2017, 01:34:14 PM
Well its not late,  i suggest you to buy it now because the another fork is coming and maybe it can destroy the price. If the price decrease the number of buyer may also increase because they know after the fork the price will increase more.  Its a Win Win situation for everyone. Those who already have bitcoins are already in profit and those who will buy now will surely be in profit in future.
Activity: 252
October 27, 2017, 12:41:42 PM
I think it’s not too late to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin still have good future and my prediction in 2018 Bitcoin price will go up $10,000. Currently the bitcoin price is high and maybe it will down 2 weeks later.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
October 27, 2017, 12:31:25 PM
I think this is the right time to sell bitcoin because it sees the price is very good but if we can afford it also does not matter if we have more capital but the most appropriate is to sell.
Activity: 364
October 27, 2017, 12:19:07 PM
Some people will say that it is too late to buy bitcoin but some of them are not looking at this they are still investing their money and they are profitable still they are happy with bitcoin. The thing is people look at the outcome of their money and it is the good option for them to make money through bitcoin. Many users of bitcoin are now very expert in trading and other short term investment.  
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 12:06:09 PM
No it's not too late to buy Bitcoin. The price of BTC will continue to rise in coming months and years, yes you can see dip in the price for a month or two from the current, but that will surely rise back, so you just need to have patience and will to hold it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 11:41:13 AM
if you look at the price in October at this time compared to July when this topic is made, it is not too late to buy bitcoin, even now it is not too late to buy bitcoin because I am sure the price is still not reached its peak, because in the future there will be good news news on bitcoin and that's what makes the bitcoin price go up
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 11:38:13 AM
It is not too late to buy bitcoin. It is continuously growing and I think in the future the price of it in the market becomes higher. More and more companies accept it as payments to the products. The others invest to this so someday it will become permanent as digital currency.
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
October 27, 2017, 11:38:06 AM
Somehow yes and a no. Yes, because as you can see how far does Bitcoin achieved from 2012- present. Bitcoin as of the moment is somehow expensive for a normal individual who earns enough for there family. No, Because even though you haven't got any capital to start with. Since there are sites that can help you to earn Bitcoin in way (and you can use it as your start up if ever you are to engage in trading or investing) such upwork, reddit, medium and bitcointalk.

But literally speaking buying Bitcoin as of the moment is quite not advisable, It's better for you to work for Bitcoin as this is much easier to earn Bitcoin than buying and selling.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
October 27, 2017, 11:22:33 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
I could not say yes because for me anytime we could buy bitcoin however, it is still better to buy if bitcoin's price is low. In that process you could buy a lot of bitcoin then hold it for a long time since it is volatile it will definitely have an enormous price someday and perhaps you might earn a big profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 271
October 27, 2017, 11:17:40 AM
no. it is not too late to buy bitcoin there is no such thing being late when it comes to investments you can buy bitcoin anytime you like but remember that be smart when it comes to investments because every wrong decision will result to failure so, if you are new to bitcoin and you saw the price is crashing just keep holding, price crash is normal here in bitcoin the price will recover so, if you want to buy bitcoin go buy it you can start anytime.
Activity: 546
October 27, 2017, 11:07:44 AM
i think bitcoin is not too late to buy now, because many people have not  heard of it, which means that it will continue to develop
 actively for many years. It will be an opportunity for you if you know the right timing. Bitcoin will continue to grow in the coming
 years and few countries now accept bitcoin. Bitcoin will grow strongly when those countries accept bitcoin, then you will gain
profits when investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
October 27, 2017, 11:03:47 AM
Bitcoin is not too late to buy now, because many people have not even heard of it, which means that it will continue to develop actively for many years.
You're not late to buy bitcoin, if you start today you can answer your question here instantly, I mean you will realized that when you buy bitcoin you can make it more or some other say that you can grow it like a seed that turns into a tree, just believe in yourself that you can do it.
thats right i think you should try it by yourself to know that it's not too late to buy bitcoin, it's not too late to get a profit from bitcoin, it's not too late to get rich from bitcoin, try buying right now and wait for a few days or a few weeks, i'm sure you'll make a profit instantly, let alone wait until several years of course you will get doubled profits
Activity: 140
October 27, 2017, 10:47:04 AM

It's not too late for you to wait for more than 1million before you buy
Activity: 453
October 27, 2017, 10:40:29 AM
I have a lot of Bitcoin and I think it will be very good for a long time run. But for big profits on the short term you must follow Blocktix (TIX), this currency is very good and secure, and they are really underestimated now. I think it will reach more than 0,00001400 today, its 60%+ profits!  And in November it will reach more than their initial valuation of 0,0006 , so we can make 1000%+ profits with this currency in the coming month.  I just bought 100,000 USD of TIX this morning, come with me !

I don't see when it was 1400 satoshi, the lowest exchange was a while ago for about 2222 satoshies, but now it's allready over 4000 satoshies...

where do you do you exchange BTC for that much TIX? anyway, it's never late for bitcoin!, except when it's used by whole world, I mean every person that lives on earth and has computer/phone or just white paper.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
October 27, 2017, 09:13:17 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

No one can be late in earning bitcoins, Everyday number of investors are keep on joining this industry and it means that there will be a continuous flow of bitcoins in the market and the value will increase over and over because there are a lot of competitive trader that are striving to earn bitcoins.
Yes I also believe with that "No one can be late in earning bitcoin". Every one has an equal chance to buy bitcoin for their investment. And they have their freedom on what they going to do with it. As long as you are willing to invest and earn it will never be late to buy bitcoin. But be wise when you are going to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: