Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin? - page 65. (Read 126678 times)

Activity: 618
Merit: 250
October 25, 2017, 09:45:50 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

No its not too late. Late does not exist the right term it is not the right time. So, it is not too late to buy bitcoin because it is the right time for you to buy. Bitcoin can access any time so for me, it is not too late for you to buy bitcoin.
No its never to late to buy bitcoin, because you can always buy anytime you want it, but the value of bitcoin is increasing so you should buy now because when the year past you will see your money will increase through the year
Activity: 187
Merit: 18
October 25, 2017, 09:43:41 AM
Its never late to buy a Bitcoin as its value just keeps increasing every single day. I have heard that Bitcoin is gonna get forked and new Bitcoin gold is gonna hit the market if it does launch the value of Bitcoin might go down for few but I have strong feeling that it will go back up in just couple of days. So feel free to buy Bitcoins or If you have any ALT coins sell them and get bitcoins.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
October 25, 2017, 09:38:45 AM
Bitcoin is going $100,000+ in the next 20yrs. Do you think its too late? NO! Start investing in Bitcoin and other crypto currency. In the next few years we will become the future millionaires!

Yes i believe that it will happen in the future and thats why im making my investment into bitcoin today. As we can see bitcoin is hiking daily with 5-10 % hikes in the prices. If we look at the market cap today then it competes with gold market cap as well which is the live proof that it can compete with any other asset present. Whether it is crypto related or real stock market bitcoin will always stand out. So yes think we can be millionaire too.
Activity: 105
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 09:32:21 AM
I think it is not too late to buy bitcoin, maybe the price of bitcoin as of now is too high that you can't afford to spend your money to buy bitcoin but there's still a possibility that the price might drop and you can afford to buy it. Just wait for the right moment to buy bitcoin so you won't regret it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
October 25, 2017, 09:19:44 AM
no, even if you buy bitcoin at high price, you can still have your profit, by doing investment, gambling, or anything in the crypto world. you have a lot of things and a lot of opportunity that can be grab if you enter the crypto world by investing in bitcoin, so its never been late to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 09:10:20 AM
People who know bitcoin think it's a public thing, It's not like that, it's still a niche product, ask your father what it is and will surely make a strange face.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Get your share of the future
October 25, 2017, 09:09:33 AM
No, it is never too late to buy bitcoin now, today bitcoin price has dropped down to 5600$ so it is a good time to buy bitcoin because many people think i will rise again, from that you can get a lot of profit
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
October 25, 2017, 09:00:49 AM
Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

The best time is always now. I may suggest that you will buy bitcoin now because price will always get higher. If you buy now and the price get lower the next day, I think its not yet that big loss because you can hold it until it will get higher. Don't waste any time because time is the essence in investment. You may buy again if the price get lower. There's no too late for those who start right away.
Activity: 63
October 25, 2017, 08:57:30 AM
No, it's not yet late to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin is volatile. You better buy bitcoin as soon as possible and during the time when its value is low because it will already increase as years pass by. But remember that only invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 60
October 25, 2017, 08:57:16 AM
All I can say is that buying Bitcoin is not yet too late because the demand is getting bigger and bigger but with limited supply the amount or value of bitcoin is getting so high. So if the price falls take it as an opportunity to invest on it because the possibility of getting greater profit has a greater chances.
Activity: 434
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
October 25, 2017, 08:50:41 AM
Not too late because now the price is down and it is the time to buy many bitcoin
and hold for a long term so you can get much profit.
i buy some and i will wait until the end of this year. i believe the price will rocket soon
i can not wait it
Activity: 140
October 25, 2017, 08:50:32 AM
It's never too late. The goal of any investment is the income.
Of course, the price of bitcoin is now on top, but next year it will be even higher!  Wink
Activity: 434
October 25, 2017, 08:36:56 AM

No its not too late. Late does not exist the right term it is not the right time. So, it is not too late to buy bitcoin because it is the right time for you to buy. Bitcoin can access any time so for me, it is not too late for you to buy bitcoin.

I believe that everyone can start as soon as possible, If you have a capital then try to buy bitcoins in some reliable exchangers and start trading or just hold. You can also work on different bounty campaigns, Just by exploring the different threads of this forum will make you learn a lot of information on how fast you can earn bitcoins within just a month.
Activity: 56
October 25, 2017, 08:36:31 AM
I don't think it too late to buy bitcoin because many people have not even heard of it, i'm trying every month to buy btc and i hope to get one BTC soon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
October 25, 2017, 08:36:08 AM
Investing in Bitcoin will never be too late. I mean, you can always buy bitcoin right now (with only you can afford) and just store it, wait for like about 3-8 years, then go back here, and you will see that your money grows through the years. As what I always say, there is no such best time for investment. You can invest anytime, and anytime is the best time for me if you are really into investing especially in bitcoin. Bitcoin price is unpredictable, no one expected that it will be 5500$, so I'm expecting that it would rise more and more.
Activity: 19
October 25, 2017, 08:23:38 AM
It depends on your investment time horizon. If you are expecting to hold it for 5 years, there is less to worry about it. Only buy with what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 51
October 24, 2017, 11:43:02 PM
No it is never to late to buy bitcoin, you can always buy them at anytime but the value of it is pretty high right now. Investing in bitcoin is never to late.
Activity: 354
October 24, 2017, 11:19:54 PM

Activity: 101
October 24, 2017, 02:28:41 PM

People believe that in five years the price of Bitcoin will be $50,000 each. I believe that number to be conservative. Do you think that is too late to buy now?
No, it's not too late mate, the price is volatile, it could change in an instant, whether it will be a low price or a high price. If you buy now you won't regret it since, its price is incremental and tend to have a higher chance to have a high value in just few months.
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
October 24, 2017, 10:52:06 AM
no, bitcoin is rising years after years so i think it never too late to buy bitccoin now, bitcoin price now has drop, then it is a good time to buy some bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: