Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth buying low-volume tokens? - page 14. (Read 5153 times)

Activity: 636
Merit: 11
January 27, 2019, 08:28:54 AM
For me it is not profitable to buy tokens with a small volume. Because it indicates that the dev doesn't pay attention to the token, so it's very risky to buy such tokens. I recommend buying high-volume tokens and are already listed on some of the best exchanges.
buying low trading volume hard to give us profit.low trading volume means no one interested with that tokens.better if we invest our money to existing coins that have huge daily trading volume.
Activity: 145
Merit: 1
January 27, 2019, 08:23:20 AM
For me it is not profitable to buy tokens with a small volume. Because it indicates that the dev doesn't pay attention to the token, so it's very risky to buy such tokens. I recommend buying high-volume tokens and are already listed on some of the best exchanges.
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
January 27, 2019, 08:07:54 AM
Sometimes yes, because low volumes gives you huge chance to get more profit (also lost) ,  when the range is high that means more risk. But you can not win if you do not take risk:)
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
January 27, 2019, 08:04:50 AM
Obviously, I find risky to buy low volume ico investments or tokens. because the price is always wrong when there is no volume. You may have to go down a lot to sell a 1 2 btc investment.
i think its better use our money in major coins investment such as ripple, waves, eth and many other.these coins give us more prospect in future caused they already build their projects for several years.
agree with you, because if you choose a coin or token that has a low volume it will have a big risk so choosing the right one is good. the coin you mentioned is a good coin, if you choose from one of the coins you mentioned it might be better and could be profitable. opportunities that will be obtained will be possible compared to low volumes. be careful before buying coins or tokens, because not everything is good and not everything can be profitable.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 27, 2019, 07:47:38 AM
Obviously, I find risky to buy low volume ico investments or tokens. because the price is always wrong when there is no volume. You may have to go down a lot to sell a 1 2 btc investment.
i think its better use our money in major coins investment such as ripple, waves, eth and many other.these coins give us more prospect in future caused they already build their projects for several years.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
January 26, 2019, 09:31:59 PM
Low volume tokens explode in value very quickly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EQNqzeO9Hg
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
January 27, 2019, 07:43:50 AM
Even if the total amount of a coin is small, it has no value. It is also not worth your investment. in my opinion. the value of a coin lies in its technology.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
January 27, 2019, 07:27:26 AM
Activity: 366
January 27, 2019, 07:24:16 AM
SMT is listed in so many good exchange, it is worth of buying token. Trading volume always isn't good in all altcoins all time but exchange is good chance here.
Activity: 644
January 27, 2019, 07:22:46 AM
All tokens can be divided into 4-Tier,those that you're talking about, I would refer to the 4th Tier,it's Particularly risky,but in case of success of the project it will give money because you don't immediately give 2-3 projects 1-2 tier,the whole point is that the greater the risk the greater the chance that you will earn more,but that's the risk every man for himself has said
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 27, 2019, 07:16:08 AM
for my own experience when I buy and hold tokens from ico the price will change very quickly in a short time in just one week I lose some prices because there are so many that sell cheap after I buy at the price of ico.
present condition for ico token now become worthless after listing in any exchanges.too many investors or other holder that sell their token cheaply.thats totally different with their purpose joining in ico
Activity: 420
January 27, 2019, 07:07:57 AM
for my own experience when I buy and hold tokens from ico the price will change very quickly in a short time in just one week I lose some prices because there are so many that sell cheap after I buy at the price of ico.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
January 26, 2019, 09:29:44 PM
Its depends the whitepaper and the roadmap of the token.Some of tokens has low volume there's a good oppurtunity to buy more tokens and gains profit.But's so risky because there's so many altcoin pump and dump
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
January 26, 2019, 07:42:44 PM
it's not worth it. buying coins that have a low volume is very risky because it is very easy to manipulate. many people prefer to buy top rank coins.
but if you have a lot of money, maybe a coin like that can provide profit. You can do a dump and pump as you like there. Grin
the risk is too big and if I become an investor or trader then I don't want to risk it, I prefer to "play it safe" by prioritizing the top coins as my assets then after that if I still have a lot of money then I try "playing" with coins still has a low volume because it also has the potential to only be more risky
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
January 26, 2019, 07:36:09 PM
Low-volume coins have few investors and traders. Now it's up to you if you want to take the risk. We know that the bitcoin investment is already risky, what more in low-volume coins. How much risk being talked about here. These coins are very risky. Though, if you're fortunate enough, these coins may bring you 1000% profit. Higher risk means high returns.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
January 26, 2019, 07:31:33 PM
Buying into tokens with low volume is OK,  but not just any token. Do some research about the potential of the project behind it. Do not buy in just because the volume is low, some factors might be keeping the volume down. Be safe, don't get trapped.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
January 26, 2019, 07:28:41 PM
I really dont see the point because at the end of the day most of the just stay that way for a very long time if not forever Stay away from low volume token because it shows lack of activities from the devs and it might not change soon though you can follow the project up and see if there will be new development
Activity: 438
January 26, 2019, 07:21:47 PM
I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?
This brings a big profit but the risk is also very high. You can buy a garbage coin and lose your money. If you plan to buy a low-volume token, be wary of your decision.
Activity: 322
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 26, 2019, 04:34:21 PM
Decide whether to buy or not. with a small amount of coins it is very easy to pamper, I have seen many examples when a 1000% increase per day showed but it is very risky and difficult to guess
Activity: 504
January 26, 2019, 04:32:46 PM
I think it makes no sense. Such coins can be very cheap. At the moment, this strategy is very dangerous. It seems to me that now is not the time for such investments.
Pages:
Jump to: