Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth buying low-volume tokens? - page 16. (Read 5153 times)

Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 26, 2019, 01:46:00 PM
it's not worth it. buying coins that have a low volume is very risky because it is very easy to manipulate. many people prefer to buy top rank coins.
but if you have a lot of money, maybe a coin like that can provide profit. You can do a dump and pump as you like there. Grin
You can buy low-cap coins because they can bring you very good profit. You just need to buy such coins at a very low percentage of their savings. I prefer to invest in such coins 2-5 percent of my deposit. if you investing more than 5 percents - you should change your strategy
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
January 26, 2019, 01:44:10 PM
These coins are only worth buying if they make something important to get atention and volume later on. Then you are making massive gains. Otherwise not.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 26, 2019, 01:41:29 PM
NYAN is way down the list, but we are doing big things with new mobile wallet being launched, updating everything, massive ad campaign next week and adoption in Bitcoin ATM's.
Don't ignore us little guys....we won't be little for long.
We trade at https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=NYAN_BTC
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
January 26, 2019, 01:35:47 PM
it's not worth it. buying coins that have a low volume is very risky because it is very easy to manipulate. many people prefer to buy top rank coins.
but if you have a lot of money, maybe a coin like that can provide profit. You can do a dump and pump as you like there. Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 26, 2019, 01:27:58 PM
In such purchases, of course, there is a risk, but if you make the right choice, you can make good money!
It is extremely difficult to choose a good coin in this market, as many coins may not even rise in the future , I think it is necessary not to buy, if there is a bullish trend then you can drink
Activity: 658
January 26, 2019, 06:25:27 AM
yes and no this simply depend on the awesomeness of the project some projects are good but they are under the radar for a long time and someday they will be so huge good luck for all
Activity: 294
January 26, 2019, 06:22:43 AM
In such purchases, of course, there is a risk, but if you make the right choice, you can make good money!
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
January 25, 2019, 09:53:56 PM
I prefer to do research in a low volume trading tokens / coins. It is risky since most of this are slow phased projects that may end up to be doomed or de-list. Unless you have big faith, go for it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
bounty manager? contact me: https://bit.ly/2skHgzN
January 25, 2019, 09:52:16 PM
I think yes. As you buy it for a cheap price, and then you just wait a bit enough to increase its price then trade or sell it in a profitable income. That's why many investors and traders buys a cheap coin and trade it in a profitable time.

Long term traders do this but those day traders don't. Coins/tokens with cheap price and low trading volume takes time before the pump (if there will be) and some of that takes months and there are few tho will die without the expected pump
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
January 25, 2019, 09:26:35 PM
I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?

yes they are especially if that altcoin is in the  top 100 of the crypto market, less volume means high demand and also the price will get high once everyone in the crypto universe will buy that altcoin. i have a coin with less volume though it isnt famous yet but still im just waiting for it to explode.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
January 25, 2019, 07:07:30 PM
I think yes. As you buy it for a cheap price, and then you just wait a bit enough to increase its price then trade or sell it in a profitable income. That's why many investors and traders buys a cheap coin and trade it in a profitable time.
Exactly if you are not investing a lot of money and your portfiolio is divesificated some low-volume altcoin picks may give you a very good ROI in future.
But it must have a lot of potential and creating a product that makes sense. Low volume altcoin may have a potential to give you a huge profit when it gets a big news, there was a possibility for altcoin to inrease more than 50% from its price at once.
Activity: 283
January 25, 2019, 06:54:41 PM
Exactly if you are not investing a lot of money and your portfiolio is divesificated some low-volume altcoin picks may give you a very good ROI in future.
Activity: 784
January 25, 2019, 06:48:05 PM
Activity: 308
January 25, 2019, 06:45:22 PM
This is the most risky way, but it is also the most profitable. Just imagine how much you could get if you bought a certain amount of such tokens and waited for their growth. So you have to be very careful. After all, you can lose everything. Sometimes it is useful to take risks.
Well, on some of the coins I earned well , usually such coins are very a big increase goes , I think it is very common for such coin to earn around 40-50%
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
January 24, 2019, 07:20:56 PM
Not all the low volume trade tokens are good to buy though it gives a big rewards but it's too risky, they don't have much volume since no one has interest on the coin or developer is out of the blue so always do your own research first before buying them.
Activity: 504
January 24, 2019, 07:11:06 PM
on the one hand, this is not a good move because you can lose money, but on the other hand there were many examples when the coin is very cheap cost and the company did not represent anything was invisible, and at some point the coins flew up 20 times, so the risk is a noble cause )
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 24, 2019, 07:07:58 PM
This is the most risky way, but it is also the most profitable. Just imagine how much you could get if you bought a certain amount of such tokens and waited for their growth. So you have to be very careful. After all, you can lose everything. Sometimes it is useful to take risks.
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
January 24, 2019, 07:05:35 PM
NO! i would never encourage anybody to buy low volume traded tokens because such projects can die off at any point in time. It is better to invest with tokens that have a very large volume in terms of the sales of it both in the ask and bids section to know that most people are actually interested in the project. Even that does not guarantee the success of the project but at least that is better than investing into any low volume cryptocurrency.
Activity: 283
January 24, 2019, 07:01:27 PM
I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?

Really hard to say if it is worth buy low-volume tokens but for me it may be really worth buy some of them with a very low amount of your investment money for crypto sphere.
Activity: 406
January 24, 2019, 06:56:19 PM
if the coin does not have volume, then you risk losing your money very much as you simply cannot sell it even if it grows in price
Well, if the token is traded without volume, then I think it is better not to enter into such a coin as you can not sell at all , and especially after such a market, many coins can not rise at all
Pages:
Jump to: