Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth buying low-volume tokens? - page 18. (Read 5153 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
January 13, 2019, 06:40:55 PM
Stay away as far as possible from low volume coins they are basically not worth it at all Most of them are on the brink of dying so you are sinking in your money in the wrong place and you might probably not get it back Just be cautious with the volume especially on coinmarketcap
well, now a lot of coins with a low volume if there is a trader with experience then I would certainly recommend to trade as such coins can make good money, I do so myself!
Activity: 322
January 13, 2019, 05:36:20 PM
I think that it is worth buying for the low-volume tokens but the investor must think of it straight and know what is their purpose on purchasing it. And make sure that the coin was active because many dead coins right now have the potential of low-volume tokens.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
January 12, 2019, 06:20:16 PM
all depends on the research you do, because not all tokens that have a small volume will be able to rise in a few days or even a few months, all depends on development. so be careful before investing
You are right and want to say if the low volume is less then 0.5 bitcoin then it is high risky coin to invest. Try to invest on running coin which has sufficient trade and volume.
It's not high as long as you put that amount to the correct platform which gives you sustainable development and a lot of demand on it. Dude 0.5 is not a lot of Money. Small volume coin means if that was too risky because less demand.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
January 12, 2019, 06:11:41 PM
Buying such tokens can be a big loss. They are very volatile and there is a high probability that they will be much cheaper.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
January 12, 2019, 06:09:12 PM
It makes sense to buy such coins in a bull market, in this case there are good chances that one of these coins will increase very much in price, for bear markets there is too high a risk that the price will fall and not recover.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
January 12, 2019, 06:08:03 PM
Stay away as far as possible from low volume coins they are basically not worth it at all Most of them are on the brink of dying so you are sinking in your money in the wrong place and you might probably not get it back Just be cautious with the volume especially on coinmarketcap
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
January 12, 2019, 05:52:30 PM
all depends on the research you do, because not all tokens that have a small volume will be able to rise in a few days or even a few months, all depends on development. so be careful before investing
You are right and want to say if the low volume is less then 0.5 bitcoin then it is high risky coin to invest. Try to invest on running coin which has sufficient trade and volume.
Activity: 308
January 10, 2019, 09:38:01 AM
As you yourself were able to make sure that it is certainly worth investing in such coins, the main thing is to carefully choose what to invest in!
Activity: 560
January 10, 2019, 05:55:45 AM
I always want investors to buy tokens below $ 1 if you are a small-scale investors (it means if you are wanting to start with below $5000). If you choose a good coin and you are lucky enough, the undervalued coin will make you riches in a short span of time. There are many undervalued coins that have risen dramatically in prices in the market. If you are a big-scale investors, you can buy both undervalued coins or valued coins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 10, 2019, 05:05:17 AM
Some tokens with low trade volume will be extinct, and even if there is $50,000 of trade volume for a coin in 24 hours, it is still possible that there are only a handful of people trading this coin.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
January 09, 2019, 03:35:02 PM
sometimes it's worth.

xhv listed on some unknown exchange at that time, have a small volume and now have a decent volume i say.

i think it's similar to a product that you don't want to buy because of the "lack demand", i.e buying winter clothes in summer. Surely the sale will not much if you compare it in winter.

but again, it depends on the coin-dev, hype etc. so dyor carefully.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
January 09, 2019, 03:29:27 PM
I will still depend on the team and the member of it and the project itself.
then afterwards i will look on MVP, once all okay i will move forward by studying the supply and volume of the token.
Their market or exchange if theres any.
Activity: 192
Merit: 12
January 09, 2019, 03:27:37 PM
Usually, that's not a good idea. Yes, it seems easy to buy low volume coins and wait and sell them high. But in reality, this is not so simple. The value can skyrocket as well as dump hard. If you really believe in the project and researched its fundamentals then go for it, otherwise, you are at risk of losing your money.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
January 09, 2019, 03:24:12 PM
The account was hacked between 29.01.2018 and 04.02.2019. All posts made during this period were not made by me.

Please see this topic:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49582645
Activity: 866
January 09, 2019, 03:18:41 PM
Activity: 238
https://www.empirehotels.io
January 09, 2019, 02:55:07 PM
It is dangerous to buy such tokens, but it should be understood that when he started trading bitcoin, he also did not have huge volumes, as now, the logic in buying a token, if you are confident in the token and I want to remind you that any coin or token begins to trade in small volumes.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
January 09, 2019, 02:52:23 PM
I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?

Some altcoins on exchange are pumped by P & D group that's why some price sky rockets. I am not sure if what you mean is really low trading volume or what you meant is low-supply. Low supply coins/tokens are really good for investment since it's price is easy to rise with just a little volume movement. However, low trading volume altcoins usually means that only few are trading it. So, it's a little risky.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
January 09, 2019, 02:49:48 PM
Buying such low volume shitcoins on low volume exchanges is only for fast traders. Do not be the one left holding the bag on any such coins.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 09, 2019, 02:48:18 PM
I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?
If you buy these tokens then only at the bottom, not at the top , and only for short-term transactions since you can get into this coin for a long time and generally remain in it in a big minus
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
January 09, 2019, 02:46:12 PM
Invest only what you can afford to lose. Nobody can give you surety if the coin will go to moon after listing on exchanges, even if it is low volume token.
Yea, I totally agree with you on this because you never can tell what will happen next,I actually invest in a token base on the hype and after listing didn't turn out the way is expected.
Pages:
Jump to: