Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth buying low-volume tokens? - page 19. (Read 5153 times)

copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
December 30, 2018, 08:58:39 AM
My friend always recommend me to only buy coins that have a good volume, it means investors are actually looking on these coins, and there are many traders exchanging hands with these tokens, so forget the low volume to lessen your risk.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
December 30, 2018, 08:41:16 AM
It is never easy to tell which token will do well in future . investment in crypto-currencies is never an exact science most times one has to follow their guts and hope that things parn out exactly as they wish.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
December 30, 2018, 08:34:52 AM
It depends on what you are looking out for. Making money from crypto could be easy if you make a right selection and invest wisely. Low volume tokens can make you rich and at the same time can make you poorer. Invest wisely.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 08:33:38 AM
Sometimes low volume altcoins have the chance or a potential to skyrocket its price. However, trading these altcoins is very risky because most of them are just for pump and dump.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 08:31:34 AM
I really think that such investments are very logical investments for the future. it is necessary to remove the poles when small profits are obtained. then it is very reasonable to make another investment in the same way.
Activity: 262
December 30, 2018, 08:28:03 AM
It is risky not every low-volume token can make a good profit, you need to take into account many factors before making a decision. I believe that ADX is what you need.
Activity: 600
December 30, 2018, 08:20:37 AM
yes, of course a good way for you to be able to buy tokens at a low price, so you can hold in for some time with a higher selling price. so I also believe you will benefit a lot
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
December 30, 2018, 08:17:42 AM
If it is a new project, with a great concept - yes, it is reasonable to buy some of its tokens. But if it is an old project v- it is not reasonable.
- I think that with low volume, new or old projects, it really is not important for our investment decision because if it is a good project, it has achieved better results, the volume of transactions will be higher, not as low as what we see, and with this in mind, I will not judge a project based on whether it is new or old. What I think is that we should select potential projects or invest in all projects with low volumes but use small and evenly distributed capital because with low volume, these projects will easily become the target of whales, they will pump it, and the opportunity for us to invest small and receive great rewards is very high when we invest in many projects
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
December 30, 2018, 06:53:40 AM
It has been a while that I invested in ICOs, I prefer buying low volume coins with huge potential be ause I know that eventually people would notice it and start a buying frenzy which would spike the price especially if there is a development in the near future of the project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
December 30, 2018, 06:47:25 AM
If it is a new project, with a great concept - yes, it is reasonable to buy some of its tokens. But if it is an old project v- it is not reasonable.
Activity: 476
Merit: 120
December 30, 2018, 06:34:55 AM
On the coins with small amounts it can be good and quick profit. There is a lot of volatility at such trades. But it is important to remember that the auction small volumes. Therefore, you need to buy and sell small amounts in several transactions.
Activity: 448
December 30, 2018, 06:29:43 AM
such purchases are risky because in most cases you have to keep them long enough to make a profit with them
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
December 30, 2018, 06:23:53 AM
On doing so it's best to do your own research before engaging to that buying low volume tokens in the market because it comes with great risk towards it especially we are having a bear market. It is best to buy tokens or coins within the top 20 in the market cap to ensure profit in the future and it gives assurance that your investment is safe.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
December 30, 2018, 06:23:00 AM
Its risky but if you have the balls then go for it ,don't just invest what you can't afford to lose it will break you, ,if a coin or token has low volume and it is a good project they the chance is high of getting higher price in a short period of time but its risky
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 30, 2018, 06:17:26 AM
Buying low-capacity tokens is mainly because they can make investors profitable in the short term, but this is accompanied by huge risks because these tokens are very unstable. It is also very easy to crash.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
December 30, 2018, 06:13:36 AM
I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?

Higher prices of low volume trade coins are a clear wash trading and should be watched with care. You may never get someone to buy your coins when you get into those coins because they will always set the prices below your target and buy on their own.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
December 30, 2018, 05:15:26 AM
Not too much price movement if you invest in token coins that have low volume is very risky I think. Buying token actually worth it but you must choose tokens that have a high volume.
I support this opinion, now I have also transferred my funds to the most liquid coins. It’s not worth risking when prices are so low.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
December 30, 2018, 03:56:09 AM
Not too much price movement if you invest in token coins that have low volume is very risky I think. Buying token actually worth it but you must choose tokens that have a high volume.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
December 30, 2018, 03:48:32 AM
I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?
I will buy a low-priced altcoin coin in the bear market. The price I bought before the token was increased by several times. I hope that when the bull market is in place, it will rise to that price.
Activity: 180
Merit: 4
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
December 29, 2018, 11:49:07 PM
A few years ago, I was like u. because of it, i lost some investment. you'd better study the coin itself before investing in it. you'd better choose some coins that have practical use. don't just care about how much its price rises in the short term.
Pages:
Jump to: