Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 11. (Read 65862 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 28, 2019, 11:52:26 PM
Bounty campaign not really offer good profit now, i was joined some different signature campaign for more than 5 month but i not receive even $30 amonth. I just spend a few minutes to do this task while doing trading. Never use bounty campaign for main job  but use it for second job.
Yes, this is true you must still have a basic job even though joining several projects, for now the gift cannot provide you with inadequate income because the conditions are not stable, make this a by-product, and you stay focused on your main work
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
March 28, 2019, 11:41:15 PM
Bounty campaign not really offer good profit now, i was joined some different signature campaign for more than 5 month but i not receive even $30 amonth. I just spend a few minutes to do this task while doing trading. Never use bounty campaign for main job  but use it for second job.
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
March 28, 2019, 06:51:12 PM
Hunters are just being treated like they are slaves. The project team just come up with whatever they desire at the end of Bounty to frustrate hunters.
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
March 28, 2019, 06:30:27 PM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
Yes that's so hurt, and in this situation, we know signatures champaign not worth it, only few project can make good impact to bounty hunter, That's why many member stop join in signature and start work in real job, Today is great time for invest because the price is so low, and bad option for bounty, but if you trust about future, you can start collect from today and dont worry about price, maybe now $50 but in few years can be so high
Activity: 434
March 28, 2019, 06:15:59 PM
With every little payment for a bounty campaign, I get frustrated more and more and I have less and less desire to participate in the next bounty campaign. I hope with the growth of the cryptocurrency market, the situation with bounty campaigns will improve, but this will happen very soon. It remains only to save the received tokens and hope for their growth in the future.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
March 28, 2019, 05:26:58 PM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
Some times it's stressful and frustrating.. so I much of the time think of it as an hubby instead of a job.. so if the pay doesn't come out as expected.. I don't loose my cool
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 28, 2019, 05:10:38 PM
Bounty hunting is another way for investment as an work. I always try to be more carefully while I am choosing any signature campaigns. Sometimes too many participant of bounty may cause really low earnings. Its better to check white paper, project team, and success capacity of the project before starting any signature bounty its same as when you look for a new investment.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
March 28, 2019, 04:41:33 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
Yes that's right. It is still good that the ICO project was successfully completed and it is good that you received their new tokens in your wallet. Now it is very rare. So you are still very lucky.
If tokens are promising, now you don’t even need to try to sell them. Now they are really falling in price. While they need to be stored until a good growth of the cryptocurrency market. Then these tokens will give us a good income.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
March 28, 2019, 04:00:23 PM

Not all the bounty campaigns are equally profitable and our time and work not always pay of as we would expect. This is why it is important which campaign we are choose and beside the research some luck is also required.
Activity: 420
March 28, 2019, 02:34:58 PM
If you believe in the future of cryptocurrency , and especially in the ico that in the future will be able to return and collect a lot of money , I do bounty and believe that things will be rewarded with full !
Activity: 172
March 28, 2019, 02:18:38 PM
It's really disheartening and disappointing what many bounty hunters are experiencing in the industry and I think something needs to be done. Imagine working day and night to promote a project, they then extend the duration of the bounty and after the whole thing for close to a year after they ICO, they still continue to postpone the time they gonna list the token. Seriously speaking, am also tired
Activity: 154
March 28, 2019, 01:59:32 PM
I actually got what you are trying to express and it is normal for bounty to always feel bad for extension or for delay in the payment of bounty but seriously speaking, there is nothing big we can do to it because the interest and right of bounty hunters are not really protected in the industry
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
March 28, 2019, 01:18:48 PM
It isn't just you who experienced it, however I likewise get such activities. Indeed, we unquestionably felt baffled with the outcome since it was a long pause and the outcomes that we get practically nothing. In any case, the outcomes acquired additionally rely upon what we look like for the task. In the event that the tasks we pick has great quality, beyond any doubt, the outcomes that we get are likewise great.
Activity: 406
March 20, 2019, 07:05:51 AM
I have not come across such bounty campaigns for a long time, usually bounty managers are asked to leave a signature before counting stakes for the last week. In my opinion, if you are asked to wear a signature for a few weeks, it's scammers or just bounty manager is too lazy.
I agree and expect a great earnings in this bounty is not worth it , I myself came across the bounty up I kept 3-4 days, and then there was counting , I think that if you do now bounty only who you trust
Activity: 658
March 20, 2019, 06:46:52 AM
Moderator restrictions on every month or every Sunday, the difference is very clear because each player in the bet then we have to post a minimum of 10 posts per week for our own tokens, if indeed more than 10 have been compared to start the inside Token monthly, it is very clear we see the border of tokens between the same week per month, so that the contents of the wallet will always increase every week and monthly
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
March 20, 2019, 06:34:05 AM
I have not come across such bounty campaigns for a long time, usually bounty managers are asked to leave a signature before counting stakes for the last week. In my opinion, if you are asked to wear a signature for a few weeks, it's scammers or just bounty manager is too lazy.
Activity: 327
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 18, 2019, 11:49:17 PM
yes of course many processes that must be passed are not as easy as when the project is completed, tokens can be sold directly. of course there are stages. It is important for us to always be vigilant before joining a project and of course we don't want our work to be in vain when promoting their projects and when they are done we don't get commensurate rewards.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 18, 2019, 10:29:42 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

You haven't experience worse because you are lucky to receive your tokens in more or less than 3 weeks then most of us had to wait 3-6 months which is very far from what the bounty has promised. And another thing is you still got $50 when our tokens is totally worthless and all we can do it just move on. It's better to have something than nothing in this situation.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
March 18, 2019, 09:58:40 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
with a long time and get results of less than $ 50 then it is not enough to meet the needs of life, my advice we must work and make a signature campaign as additional income so that we will feel happy. if the token has a good future and is able to compete in the market we will get a higher profit. Grin
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
March 18, 2019, 09:53:08 PM
Maybe this has become a risk, not all of what we do in Crypto gets big or commensurate rewards, especially with the current crypto condition that is not stable, it is still wise to choose a bounty that we will do, not to get a loss
Pages:
Jump to: