Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 10. (Read 65862 times)

Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
March 30, 2019, 10:12:28 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
Before joining in some bounty campaign better to do a deep research about the background of the team and also the project to make sure your effort and time become worth it, right now if i were you better to do trading while doing bounty for sure profit more than 200$ a month.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 30, 2019, 09:56:31 AM
It is very important to work and wait in cryptocurrency because now it is better to improve the market situation, it is better to invest and work here because the opportunity is bigger to get a bigger amount.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Coinsbit.io
March 30, 2019, 09:25:00 AM
Today, there are a lot of investors among crypto investors who have become disillusioned with cryptocurrency and left the market. I think this is a stupid idea. Now is the time to buy coins. After all, we know to become successful, you need to act against the movement of the crowd. Therefore, I slowly buy some promising coins every week, such as Sound Money Coin and other new cryptocurrencies. I believe in the prospects of the crypto industry!
Activity: 518
March 30, 2019, 08:47:34 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
$ 50 it's still good if you can get it below $ 10 comes , and may even not come , I think bounty has already died once , if leave good projects them on the fingers
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
March 30, 2019, 08:41:31 AM
Possibly this is the right time to put a lots of hard work and smartwork complaint in this time because when the market was very low we need to put some extra effort about choosing and picking the best investment otherwise or investment are totally waste so the work and weight will be giving the more confident about our investment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
March 30, 2019, 08:34:57 AM
for me not all projects as you think, you must be able to choose a good gift before you participate in the prize, so you will also get better results than you get.
Activity: 434
March 30, 2019, 08:27:16 AM
at the current situation on the bounty campaign, All most bounty is worthless.
Don't expect make big money from it, or you will disappointed.
Activity: 490
March 30, 2019, 08:00:54 AM
This is not your fault neither is the the fault of the bounty manager or team.
It's due to the market condition.
The best thing to do now is to hold your token and wait for Market to become stable.
I believe when you hold that the price of the token!s will rise.
I agree with you, many strong or just interesting projects have failed only because of the state of the market, and given that the bull market is not long to wait, the sale will be a mistake, the resulting penny does not compensate for the time spent
Activity: 319
March 30, 2019, 07:45:02 AM
Of course yes it is worth it to work in cryptocurrency especially now that its condition is much improved. and while waiting for tokens the price of coins is rising so it's very exciting to wait because it's really worth the consequence.
copper member
Activity: 84
Atronocom
March 30, 2019, 07:15:04 AM
This is not your fault neither is the the fault of the bounty manager or team.
It's due to the market condition.
The best thing to do now is to hold your token and wait for Market to become stable.
I believe when you hold that the price of the token!s will rise.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
March 30, 2019, 06:54:22 AM
Without any doubt your work will be rewarded as soon as market recovers. You just need to hold your altcoins, because if you sell them right now for such silly prices, you will regret about this decision in the future. Keep working and you will get your profit during the next several months.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
March 29, 2019, 06:00:53 PM
Sure. Its worth the work and waiting because its a natural phenomenon on cryptocurrency. If you understand it, then you don't need to worry much.

in the crypto world waiting for me is only natural. because a situation that will not forever experience a good certainly will sometimes experience a movement that is perverted, and of course we must wait for the situation to improve again so that we do not feel disadvantaged.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
March 29, 2019, 05:45:59 PM
Nohow. No one is forcing you to sign. Just communicate, develop. On bounty cryptocurrency does not end. I'm tired of your whining.
Activity: 336
March 29, 2019, 05:35:02 PM
It depends on how you look at it. It will be enough if you do the bounty campaign as an auxiliary work. Some even do it for the educative purposes. I friend of mine for instance do just article campaign because he loves to read and write. In that case, the reward wouldn't be a problem but when you do as a major work then it is a big issue. I  that case, it will look like you have wasted your time and energy.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
March 29, 2019, 05:15:29 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

This post was from last year but still is applicable and felt today or even worst. Some bounties today didn't even have a time frame. I know a campaign where the spreadsheet is not even updated for a long time. ICOs industry is really doomed because of those scam projects.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
March 29, 2019, 05:07:42 PM
Sure. Its worth the work and waiting because its a natural phenomenon on cryptocurrency. If you understand it, then you don't need to worry much.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
March 29, 2019, 02:11:25 AM
horror) you must understand that you chose the signature company yourself, they didn’t pull you on the lasso (yes, the situation is not pleasant, but understand, this is your choice, try not to take a signature for such a long time or ask the manager right away if you can leave the company signatures with saving rates, in general, you only need to blame yourself (
Activity: 1736
Merit: 731
Catalog Websites
March 29, 2019, 01:36:34 AM
in the world of cryptocurrency it is natural. because we work when development is still done. well, when you feel that this is not natural, maybe you can become a job that is immediately paid for. well, even when you work in the real world, you need to wait once a month to receive the payment.
copper member
Activity: 351
March 29, 2019, 01:30:18 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

If we waited for a giving period and at the end of the day our effort did not lost,then happy are ye...........but my only fear is after waiting and hoping for so long and we did not get our reward .....it would be ridiculous and frustrated
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
March 29, 2019, 12:58:59 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
It's sad true story. Many of bounty campaigns fail and bounty hunters get nothing for hard work per several months. Before participation in any bounty need to be ready to get nothing and minimize the risks, choose only trusted bounty managers, look at the project, do some research.
Pages:
Jump to: