Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 30. (Read 65862 times)

copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
December 09, 2018, 05:19:38 PM
What do you mean? Bounty work? If it is so,then it is waste of your time. Try to select something else.
There is no reason to work and wait.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
December 09, 2018, 05:14:38 PM
It is difficult to say, as many bounty companies end up paying very little or no pay. I think that continue to to participate need and hope, that what the project in which you participate shoot.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
December 09, 2018, 02:53:38 PM
So what's the point to stop half way? I think it’s really not the best of times, but you need to understand that this is all temporary and the stoop is ever stabilized, so you shouldn’t panic
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
December 09, 2018, 02:50:07 PM
If you work hard and you get better results , then waiting is not a big deal. But , if hard work doesn't pay off , then waiting is just like going through hell.
According to me there is no fault to wait if you are relying on your luck. For me it is good time to work and  then wait because all those who work hard gets fruitful result specially in crypto currency. Bitcoin is a worth investing currency a little patience can make you rich within months you only have to work and then wait for right time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
W12 – Scam
December 09, 2018, 11:45:22 AM
Not a pleasant experience, I agree with you. It happens.
Now we don’t have to hope for high rewards after completing bounty campaigns due to low prices ...
About the fact that they asked to keep the signature for 3 weeks ... this is a question for the team. Usually asked to save the signature until the end of ICO.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
December 09, 2018, 11:40:19 AM
Bounty campaign is not the only means through which cryptocurrency can be earned and if you still want to participate in bounty, signature campaign is not the only aspect of bounty. There are still others, such as social media bounty, content creation as so on. Why not try trading. This is a thing you can learn, start gradually,  then before you know, you would have seen yourself well grounded in it.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
December 09, 2018, 11:23:17 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
Isn't this how works? You join in a certain campaign and you agreed on their terms&agreement, and I think you should really take a time to look for a good signature campaign because nowadays it is hard to join a legit sign camp, I'm not saying that these sign camp are not legit but choose the one who you think can give you a big profit.
Merit: 4
December 09, 2018, 10:21:04 AM
first of all, i am sorry for your experience. in fact, this year is an encrypted bear market. many bounties have very little revenue. if it is a promising project. it is now worth only $50. if u hold it until the bull market comes back. it will show energy.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
December 09, 2018, 09:50:54 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
Honestly, I am not joining with those signature campaigns which requires more than 10 posts per week and so much characters, for the reason that I am a still a student and I am lacking some time to do so much bounty works. In my own opinion, is it okay to have that value of tokens than end up on nothing.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
December 09, 2018, 08:36:41 AM
this market will not recover NEVER. That's my point. at least, to previous max values. That will never happen again.

But , even if i'm wrong, this market can take years to get to 10k BTC and 500$ for ETH. some say it will take from 2 to 5 years of a very hard and difficult bear market with ultra high volatility and high loses for noobs.

Is it worth waiting? if you don't need the money and can afford to wait ok. But if you need the money, elsewhere will be better invested.
copper member
Activity: 476
December 09, 2018, 08:33:33 AM
If you work hard and you get better results , then waiting is not a big deal. But , if hard work doesn't pay off , then waiting is just like going through hell.
Activity: 518
December 09, 2018, 08:32:04 AM
Yes of course for me it is worth while working and waiting here because I also working in my regular job to support my daily needs and in Crypto is for a extra income. And I think more people will gonna be more interested in investing in the coming year that's why I am really proud of myself that I am part of growing community of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
December 09, 2018, 08:05:28 AM
Of course it is very worth to wait and i don't want to leave this field in lossing situation. Of couse my feel is very sad because we already spend much time to support the project. My reaction is keep moving, do better, forgot about the past and believe in the next campaign i will get big money again like 2017.
Activity: 476
December 09, 2018, 07:48:06 AM
When team says that bounty worth some sum, you need to divide it by thousand to get the real situation about this ICO. Are we clear?
Activity: 602
December 09, 2018, 04:48:27 AM
Yes, it is, only now as not when it is necessary to closely monitor the market and study it, what is happening, because now a lot of changes are going on,and if you work and do projects, only those that are really a working team, and the project really shoot, and not as most just dust in the eyes
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
December 09, 2018, 04:28:26 AM
I personally participate in all Bounty campaign categories, not only participate in the Signature campaign, but I register my social media and also I write valuable Articles. So I did not expect that only from the Signature campaign, because I followed almost all categories of campaigns. And indeed the Bounty campaign requires great patience and perseverance, if you like patience, I think working fully on the Bounty campaign is very good.
Merit: 10
December 09, 2018, 04:17:29 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Work is not so hard. In addition, I participate several different bounties, so I estimate my potential profits much higher. I hope you got my point.
Activity: 294
December 07, 2018, 07:09:06 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
Now many companies extend the bounty so many have to wear the signature much longer than planned. The time is not easy for everyone.
Activity: 42
December 07, 2018, 07:04:29 PM
It is not worth waiting for more than 3 months just to get paid for 50$ for the input you add to a bounty campaign. If you try to make a living from bounties you will be highly disappointed and I think it must be treated as hobby which can be paid or not.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 06:56:24 PM
I can't say, but I have just hopes... That's why I still work in crypto and wait for market rebounce.
I bet there is sense for doing that
Pages:
Jump to: