Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 29. (Read 65862 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 103
December 10, 2018, 01:51:33 PM
Sadly this is becoming more common as they are requesting longer times for the bounty and their tokens are becoming less valuable. In some cases they are not even tradeable on the exchanges which makes all that work completely worthless Sad
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
December 10, 2018, 01:41:22 PM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

DO not trust bounties, most of them are fake and I do not want to be blamed for promotion of the fake tokens. Do you want to be the one to blame?
Activity: 208
December 10, 2018, 05:38:10 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

YES! That is a good idea of yours. As you work for the new bounty, you are waiting for your coins to receive or distribute. It is good to joined ICO again after the ICO ends. Also, it is worth to wait on your profit and in exchange.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
December 10, 2018, 12:56:00 AM
Maybe disappointed because the results, in my opinion, are very small and not comparable to what you do. We have worked for months and of course, you spend time and spend your internet. But you can't give up because some of these results will guide you to get good results.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
December 09, 2018, 10:53:44 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Worst is when a project decides to fold and not proceed with ICO. You lost all the time and effort.
My experience with bounty is 50/50, wherein 50% paid, while 50% didn't pay or did not proceed with ICO.
Those that paid, from a low of $50 to a high of $2,000 last year until to date.
Activity: 476
December 09, 2018, 10:38:24 PM
Equal or not, it has become part of the risk that you must accept. If you really want to get better results, then you also need to be able to select and selectively join the ICO that really can support your desires. Do not just from joining the ICO, many ICOs are good but the performance is slow.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 09, 2018, 09:17:20 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

I've been joining the signature campaign and what's worst in it is when the bounty manager just ignore your pm and not list you in the final spreadsheet. But if the bounty manager is open, then the price of the reward is quite satisfactory.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
December 09, 2018, 08:36:26 PM
Unfair and quite sad. But lately a lot of projects running and the payment system is not appropriate. I think there's a bit of cheating but we're just a member and can't do anything. Other times we have to be more meticulous in selecting the project, especially if running long enough. Don't make you waste your time in vain on a project that is not profitable.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
December 09, 2018, 08:12:39 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Just follow the rules of the bounty manager or else you will lose your stakes. But $50 for all your works in ten weeks is kinda low and not worth it for the time you wear your signature. Honest opinion, some bounty here are scam or no value when they launch on the exchange. Just do some research before joing in one campaign.
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
December 09, 2018, 07:58:05 PM
I think this is just natural in bounty campaigns due to the reason that the project is not successful or the bounty management has a poor performance specially on updating the stakes each week.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
December 09, 2018, 07:51:00 PM
It's really painful and it is getting worse by day because right  now, I have done few bounty that have not paid til this moment, i guess all these is as a result of the bear market condition,
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
December 09, 2018, 07:49:32 PM
I don't think $50 payput for the ten weeks is enough because it is long time unless the campaign is only 2 weeks. But depends to your rank because the payrate is depends on your rank and thebpost you made to eligible for the reward everyweek.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
December 09, 2018, 07:43:41 PM
It is important to understand in time whether the company is worth it to participate in the bounty for so long. If they are well collected money and pay well then why not bear the signature longer.

I think how much it is worth it, we can find out only at the end of this year. For about 6 months I have not received nominal payments. Most companies have transferred payments and listing to their exchanges at the end of the year or the beginning of the next.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 09, 2018, 07:43:29 PM
The reward levels are pretty poor at the moment it is nothing like doing Bounties in 2017 which would pretty much guarantee you a few hundred dollars at worst. Only thing I can suggest is to pick the coins you work on wisely with a view to maximising their value and your return down the road and hope for the best.
Activity: 420
December 09, 2018, 07:41:27 PM
I also feel sad and frustrated about this, but thinking on the other side, I don't think I have the right to, to wit that everyone's suffering from this bear market, not only us. Even traders, devs, investors and bounty hunters are all suffering from this "market calamity". Secondly, no one forced signing up for this campaign down our throat. The decision is up to us whether we will take it or not. It is our sole will to enter in, so we shouldn't blame anyone other than ourselves. Remember, we as bounty hunters take the risk just as investors do. They invest money and they take the risk; we invest our time and effort and we take the risk also, so this is not just about us. If you find your pay not worth it, wait for one year more before you decide that's is not really worth it. Afterall, there's no sense selling now; you'll only lose in gas and withdrawal fees. Sometimes, the best action is to take no action at all.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
December 09, 2018, 07:39:32 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
You will feel very bad, but there is nothing you can do about it. I have been paid a bounty reward that the USD worth was less than $5. Yet, nothing I could do about it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
December 09, 2018, 07:34:18 PM
in my opinion, it's very worth, indeed not all ICOs, but most of the results are very satisfying and even exceed expectations. so if asked whether it is appropriate with the results of what we are doing now, then I will answer very worth...
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
December 09, 2018, 07:24:52 PM
Working in cryptos especially in bounty campaign doesn't always give you guarantee that all your hardworks will paid off because we already know how risky to engaged in crypto espeically in ICOs. But for those promising campaign that i have worked with, i am happily holding the bounty rewards that i got from them because sooner or later, it will rise for sure.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 06:44:59 PM
It is important to understand in time whether the company is worth it to participate in the bounty for so long. If they are well collected money and pay well then why not bear the signature longer.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
December 09, 2018, 05:38:38 PM
I think better continue to work. its not so difficult, but you can take some coins in this difficult period. and when market will rise so you can take good money.
Pages:
Jump to: