Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 50. (Read 65862 times)

Activity: 715
Merit: 101
October 25, 2018, 07:55:45 AM
it must have been very stressful, but nothing could be done but accepting it rather than not paying at all, I had the same thing, but it did not make me give up, make the experience more careful in choosing the bounty project to be followed, now I participate in the signature bounty no more than 8 weeks
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 25, 2018, 07:50:30 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
That's why I try choosing campaigns that last for not more than 6-8 weeks (though some of them are being extended, but that's another question). Thanks God all the bounties I've participated in took not more than a week to calculate stakes - it's a kind of a mini-vacation before entering the next campaign.
Activity: 696
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 07:48:47 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
It is the worst feeling. Many ICO now do not pay well and the worst is do not pay at all. It`s not worth it if that is the case.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
October 25, 2018, 07:31:38 AM
Yes you are right.  This is exactly the last time the transfer of tokens to bounty hunters, and then a long wait to enter the stock exchange, and there is not something that I would like to see!
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
October 25, 2018, 07:31:33 AM
I understand your point but there are some bounty that still worth the work and the waiting.There are some project that the value will worth it after ICO.We just need to be selective when deciding to participate in bounty.Believe me,it can still hand some bills.

Haha think of you like me, why people panicked when the market fell like that. I think they left their official job to spend all their time with crypto. I participated in the forum to exchange information, and at the same time can participate in the signature campaign of the bounty
Activity: 753
October 25, 2018, 07:15:48 AM
At the moment, the reward for participating in bounty campaigns is very small, no matter what rank you have. some projects do not pay at all, waiting for the market to recover. But personally, I continue to participate and earn as many coins as possible.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
October 25, 2018, 02:51:03 AM
Its often happens, if you are not sure of the success of the project, then try to change your tactics, for example, to take part in the bounty campaign only in the last four weeks, so you can diversify your earnings.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
October 24, 2018, 04:08:06 PM
It is worth the waiting, there are many people who did not wait for bitcoin to rise before they sold, and now they are regreting for selling that soon. So hold and wait, it is not easy to make wealth.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
October 24, 2018, 04:05:49 PM
I've joined two signatures campaign where I received zero token,  yes it was painful because all my effort is wasted. However, you should not stop it does not mean because you got zero token, it's the end . I am pretty sure you will get lucky next time.
Activity: 184
October 22, 2018, 01:10:54 PM
it's a real story that I experienced. I never thought after joined the signature campaign for a long time there was no respect for us. maybe this happened because some projects did not make participants limit which would make the distribution of tokens less and less. maybe the importance of good regulation in choosing participants bounty with good quality
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 22, 2018, 01:02:50 PM
Yes its very sad but we camt do somthing becose if u start doing things like u want,bounty manegers will not pay,thats happens with my and other peoples what i know..
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
October 22, 2018, 12:49:26 PM
I understand your point but there are some bounty that still worth the work and the waiting.There are some project that the value will worth it after ICO.We just need to be selective when deciding to participate in bounty.Believe me,it can still hand some bills.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
October 22, 2018, 12:47:43 PM
I think it's worth it, because we do bounty as our part time job not as a full time job, so with income from the bounty by just making a post, in my opinion it' worth it, even though we have to wait a long time but the income earned is also big.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
October 22, 2018, 12:32:26 PM
That is better than we dont get any payment, currently demand of the ICO is low and this make impact with reward of bounty campaign. So we should be use bounty campaign not a full job, but only apart of times. Its better to more focus in crypto trading to earn more money.
Yes, participation in the campaigns of generosity ICO now brings very little profit and who has a certain practice and opportunity, can switch to trade. Earlier there was at least a sense to pump accounts to grow in rank, now there is no point in it. However, you can still participate in the generosity of ICO in the hope that by the end of the ICO and the distribution of tokens the market will start to recover and then the ICO will be able to complete successfully and our resulting tokens will also grow.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
October 22, 2018, 12:20:19 PM
I will react nicely. At least it costs something and my efforts weren't wasted in nothing. I will feel kind of unsatisfied. But still not depressed.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
October 22, 2018, 12:15:37 PM
Unfortunately, if we don't make an arrangement now, we will get less return on many projects. Because the projects we think will be successful are unfortunately getting too much participation. Even in his articles, there are at least 5000 participants.
Activity: 287
October 22, 2018, 12:13:09 PM
I think it will depend on whether the campaign you are taking is successful and you should know it for how much money with the effort you put out. Worth to wait for the value you get is high. Then wait patiently.
Activity: 560
October 22, 2018, 10:59:53 AM
You should not take bounty campaigns too seriously, it is just quite an interesting way of promoting perspective projects and in the meantime reading the forum and  getting news and more knowledge about cryptoindustry.I don't consider it a job or something like this ,as for me it is looks more than a hobby or kind of fun.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
October 22, 2018, 10:55:25 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
I will feel a little disappointed and sad because I have been doing hard work, but it's okay for me because I believe that the value will increase and i just need to wait for it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
October 22, 2018, 10:43:52 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
This is more reasons you need to ask questions whenever you want to participate in the bounty of any project and not only when you want to invest.
Well, if the project you already participated in says there will be a waiting period, than you do not have any choice than to wait.
Pages:
Jump to: