Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 49. (Read 65862 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 09:34:59 PM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
It's better than having nothing returned, lots of bounties doesn't pay, so it's okay if it's only 50$ and one more thing is that token can increase its value more
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
October 25, 2018, 09:09:42 PM
In cryptocurrency, anything is worth the price you pay for it because this is a young industry that has great rewards for people who are early supporters of the industry. The market situations sometimes are so hard that it seems the waiting is always in vain but the patient in spirit will smile wide in the near future as the market is getting poised for the bull run.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
October 25, 2018, 08:31:22 PM
In my experienced yes it was amazing i am lucky too i got big rewards in my last campaign im joining,i was so happy and i invested it to get more profit in times come.,because i know the price value will rise and make it double someday.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 06:32:26 PM
It depends on your rank as well how much tokens you will get. Beside that, bounty allocation, participants number is
also determining your earnings. You can make more than $50 if you make a good research and select a good bounty.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 04:01:32 PM
It is worth the waiting, there are many people who did not wait for bitcoin to rise before they sold, and now they are regreting for selling that soon. So hold and wait, it is not easy to make wealth.

If it is Bitcoin, I accept that it is waiting patiently, however with other altcoin I'm not sure this. The altcoin is now a lot of kind in the market and can not say all will rise again
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
October 25, 2018, 10:03:18 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Have you recently join in a campaign? I am just wondering because your rank is newbie. As far as I know there are campaigns that accept newbie but selected campaign only. Well, you said you work more than 10weeks but you only get <$50, I say if your rank is senior, hero or legendary, it is very impossible to just earn that amount. I am a bounty hunter since I enter crypto and I say all efforts and time sent are worth it especially if it is a good project. The lower the rank tge lower the benefit or maybe the project you participated has low allocation with lot of bounty hunters.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 25, 2018, 09:59:16 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
sounds awful. but let's face it, at least you've got something. not just in vain. the stories of unpaid efforts are everywhere so consider yourself to be lucky Wink and be more cauitious next time
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 09:52:34 AM
The feeling will be so bad for me, but i think to prevent this from happening, you can always make a lot more research on the ICO before joining their bounties and also when you join bounties, as a Jr member, you need to work a lot more hard to increase your earning, you can do content and social media which will increase your earning more.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
October 25, 2018, 09:31:35 AM
that is a bad situation. it is really not that simple to choose proper signature bounty campaign. my friends could spwnt up to 1 month to choose proper one.
Activity: 490
October 25, 2018, 09:26:06 AM
I am sure that it is worth it, in any case, the market is still waiting for a few jumps up, too much money is spinning in the crypto market and I am sure we will still see many interesting things. Therefore, I would prefer to continue working and wait.
right with our confidence will beat everything, we are sure that a project that we are working on will produce and by waiting for us will surely get satisfying results. keep working and waiting for that is the best.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
October 25, 2018, 09:21:08 AM
I am sure that it is worth it, in any case, the market is still waiting for a few jumps up, too much money is spinning in the crypto market and I am sure we will still see many interesting things. Therefore, I would prefer to continue working and wait.
Activity: 96
October 25, 2018, 09:12:45 AM
That should be the most rusty feeling ever. There is nothing to do more than making mind. There are some campaigns that asked to wear signature until campaign ends and without wearing until hunters will not receive any. So when we are selecting this type of bounties we have make great research about project as considering investing one them.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 09:05:01 AM
you can't give up on work, just seek a better one that pays better and the truth be said some project over value the token and feel they are paying token and not the USD price value of a job
Activity: 518
October 25, 2018, 08:53:21 AM
Yes, definitely yes! Think about your profits when the market turns green? Maybe the coins you have are not worth a lot at the moment and imagine if every coins makes x15 from now on. But we need to be more selective in bounty campaigns, because there is always a chance to get scammed.
Activity: 141
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 25, 2018, 08:47:35 AM
I understand after that issue i dont know to choosing good bounties. and i will start to learn about that. There are too many bounty members facing that kind of issue. But no need to feel sad or worrying about that. That is experience.
That is very bad issue . People losing their valuable time for only 50 dollar but after that they will learn about choosing good bounties.
Activity: 175
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 25, 2018, 08:35:41 AM
I think a lot of us have been through this. And this of course unfairly, but now all it is unclear. You, of course, unpleasantly, but this part of experience, which also should attend in your life. But do not give up.
Activity: 624
October 25, 2018, 08:32:33 AM
Well, i know exactly how you feel. It's not cool to wait for a long time. But when you sign up for bounty there are rules and consequences that you need to understand and accept. That's why i try not to join a long term signature bounty, i choose the short term, the one that will be end soon. So i won't have to wait too long.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
October 25, 2018, 08:16:25 AM
It can be very frustrating and annoying to encounter such an experience and that's the more why I don't like joining bounty that last more than 6 weeks and also I don't like joining bounty that will say bounty ends until token sale ends. But I will encourage you never to give up, you don't have to depend on just one bounty campaign, while doing signature, you can write content for other bounty, do their social media and translation, if you are earning from other bounty, you won't have noticed it, nothing is guaranty while doing bounty, so learn how to do other bounties too. 
It's more worth to wait in crypto because we can expect good things here which we can earn profit .I believe fluctuation in market will now approaching in the end of year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
October 25, 2018, 08:07:36 AM
It can be very frustrating and annoying to encounter such an experience and that's the more why I don't like joining bounty that last more than 6 weeks and also I don't like joining bounty that will say bounty ends until token sale ends. But I will encourage you never to give up, you don't have to depend on just one bounty campaign, while doing signature, you can write content for other bounty, do their social media and translation, if you are earning from other bounty, you won't have noticed it, nothing is guaranty while doing bounty, so learn how to do other bounties too. 
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 25, 2018, 07:56:33 AM
The higher the rank, the more chances to earn more tokens. In addition, the better you analyze this project in which you are going to participate, the better you understand how much their token costs and whether it will be profitable for you to participate in it.
Pages:
Jump to: