Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 47. (Read 65862 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 05:30:48 PM
That when patience come in we have to be patience in crypto if you get your token and you decided not to sell at low price you can wait till you price grow and make more money for your hard work done
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
October 27, 2018, 05:18:12 PM
The feeling will be so bad for me because of the amount of effort I have put into the project. that's why whenever i am doing a bounty, I always try to make the best from the bounty, I will advice you to participate in other bounty when next you join bounty program, you can participate in the content creation, translation and social media so that you can earn more reward.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
October 27, 2018, 05:00:23 PM
I start work last summer and my strategy was work and wait - and in december 2017 - I was very glad, hope now the same situation
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 05:56:38 PM
Thats why you are here in this forum, to learn more not just to earn money. Joining in bounty campaign takes a lot of time and effort but sometimes those effort  are useless because manager of the project did not pay you. Thats why you need to learn more before joining on a project.

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 05:40:35 PM
Everything is worth to wait, especially those tokens we ha worked.
Everything will be in good place as long as we have a good thing in that project.
everything we have now will be worth it, as long as we have the right knowledge.
If you see a company bypass, then we are really waiting for the payment of tokens, because this is practically our salary. Of course, every investor buying tokens thinks about the future prospects of this project, but Bounty Hunters should immediately receive payment for their labor.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 26, 2018, 05:37:04 PM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

For many people participating in the life of the forum, $30-50 is a good money, e.g. if you live in India, that's a wonderful addition to your income, esp. if you work quickly. And there's a chance the tokens will rise.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
October 26, 2018, 09:29:05 AM
Everything is worth to wait, especially those tokens we ha worked.
Everything will be in good place as long as we have a good thing in that project.
everything we have now will be worth it, as long as we have the right knowledge.
Activity: 476
October 26, 2018, 09:27:15 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

This is very bad and not profitable if one company paid 50$ for almost 10 weeks. At the start it is always difficult, but when experience comes, the amounts reach 1,000$ - 2,000$ for 10 weeks. But also you need luck.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
October 26, 2018, 05:50:13 AM
Yes it is. It worth every single minute of working, but you need to be patient. We are all working hard to earn money and we will, but when the market will be green or when the bull run will come. Hodl your coins and believe in crypto currencies.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
October 26, 2018, 05:49:54 AM
I see no reason to sell my work for such a low price. I would simply place an order for sale at the price of ICO and forget about the coin. Periodically looking into a portfolio would check her course and news.
Activity: 475
October 26, 2018, 05:45:02 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Honestly, it's not worth it that's bullshit almost five months and $50 are you a newbie when you are participating in their campaign, if so I will not be surprised at all but if you are a full member then the project is a total shit and their coin I supposed are very much lower than the ICO price when it hit the market.

That proves that the bounty is no longer attractive and also difficult to make money as many other jobs. If you want to earn more than others in a field, you have to spend more time on it
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 04:56:12 AM
99% of ico or bounty are scam...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anneli-elicoin-cpu-mining-only-exchange-available-3028302... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Activity: 434
October 26, 2018, 04:54:28 AM
see it certainly had enough of the usual advance for joining for signature and it still represents a small account. Indeed in this year feels a heavy thing is felt for the bounty because even obtained results not as expected. If it feels less with payment received may be trying to get into another campaign to increase results.
Activity: 154
October 26, 2018, 04:44:59 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

do u mean airdrop/ bounties program?
Activity: 649
October 26, 2018, 04:36:38 AM
It so happens that when you carry a signature for several months you get a large number of tokens, but they are worth such a pittance that you are upset because you fulfilled all the conditions and hoped for a decent fee.
This is usually happens for joining a bounty campaign that after of doing your effort and hard work we got non worthy rewards. This is a must to search and investigate first the project if it good and worthy of our time that we can get a good rewards after all.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
October 26, 2018, 04:33:23 AM
In my opinion, you need to very carefully choose the siganture campaign. It is a pity to bring the signature into the empty. And this is a bad trend that managers are long counting the signature campaign.
indeed you should be careful because now more and more cheating projecks and we just waste time following the signature campaign. so try to be careful in following it
Activity: 252
October 26, 2018, 04:29:54 AM
It so happens that when you carry a signature for several months you get a large number of tokens, but they are worth such a pittance that you are upset because you fulfilled all the conditions and hoped for a decent fee.
Activity: 476
October 26, 2018, 04:20:50 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

That was an ugly rules of the bounty campaign project, but not all ico campaign have that kind of policies. There are some 1 week or 2 weeks after their ico. This was my experienced in every bounty which I joined in before. But the worst is sometimes there some ico its been more than 6 months after their project ended up still not sending their payment to all participants.
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
October 26, 2018, 04:11:37 AM
In my opinion, you need to very carefully choose the siganture campaign. It is a pity to bring the signature into the empty. And this is a bad trend that managers are long counting the signature campaign.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 26, 2018, 04:04:49 AM
Experienced bounty hunters absolutely calmly react to such things, as long ago diversify their earnings and participate in dozens of campaigns at the same time. If you spend your nerves on each such case, you can get big health problems. Therefore, think over your strategy and learn not to pay attention to such situations.
Pages:
Jump to: