Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 52. (Read 65862 times)

Activity: 470
Merit: 12
October 21, 2018, 06:45:16 PM
We are facing many difficulties during this "crypto recession" at the moment. There are just too many people that are encouraged to promote these projects (which number is decreasing). Put that into a formula and you will see that there are a few possible scenarios: some people will stop with it and projects will distribute tokens to fewer people, which means bigger value. Secondly, the market will grow up stunningly and bounties paid in already existing coins will become more beneficiary. Thirdly, there will be more new projects with a great idea that will encourage investors to put their money into them which will turn out in a form of greater rewards. The market will find its way  Wink.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 21, 2018, 05:02:24 PM
Nothing good comes easy i have had my own experience on bounties it has really not been easy working for like2-3 months  and you do not get paid it pisses me off,but at same time too i move forward looking for better campaign to participate in and get my earnings

Participating in bounty campaigns is a risk. You can work without payment for several months. To reduce the risk, you must carefully select the project to participate.
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 04:58:26 PM
indeed this is the dilemma of the bonty hunters, very much a consideration of the work of the bounty who have to wait for about a month after the campaign finishes by not removing the signature until the distribution of tokens arrives, the first being a dilemma is the idle account without work, the second if any signs are removed hands will not get tokens from the work of the bounty.
the manager should be wiser in this matter not to push too far.
It's worth here to wait because we can expect higher earnings in crypto due to it's uncontrolled market, I believe there is a potential to grow our money as far as we're able to hodl for a long time.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
October 21, 2018, 04:56:33 PM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

To be sincere with you, I will feel very bad if I only get $50 for my work in 10 weeks. Its very bad to post 15 posts on bitcointalk on a weekly basis and at the end of the day just to get less than $50 for the 10 weeks. It won't actually stop me from doing bouties but I will run from such bounty next time.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 04:52:03 PM
Patient waiting is a key for successful long term investing. I think that sometimes it is better to wait
Activity: 798
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
October 21, 2018, 04:39:19 PM
indeed this is the dilemma of the bonty hunters, very much a consideration of the work of the bounty who have to wait for about a month after the campaign finishes by not removing the signature until the distribution of tokens arrives, the first being a dilemma is the idle account without work, the second if any signs are removed hands will not get tokens from the work of the bounty.
the manager should be wiser in this matter not to push too far.
Activity: 560
October 21, 2018, 04:29:58 PM
In fact, at the moment everything is happening and it is very sad. And it is sad that the bounty hunter payments are made later than the investors and to the moment when the tokens reach the wallets of participants in the bounty of the companies, the token is already falling in price.
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
October 21, 2018, 02:11:48 PM
You know, you have to understand that this happens a lot. No one can guarantee you a big payout at the expiration of this period. Everyone works for a promise that can be fulfilled or not. and there's nothing you can do about it.
Activity: 293
October 21, 2018, 02:06:56 PM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

It is worth the risk, you see the amount of coins you get from the projects often depends on the kind of rank that you have on your account, so if you have a higher ranked account you get more coins. Also another mistake that you are making is that you are looking at the coins in the now, if they are not worth much then you just have to wait for the price of the coin to go up before you sell them
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
October 19, 2018, 04:48:35 PM
Many times after months of work we got nothing but many time just for some work we got unbelievable amount  Grin Many times regret for low payment where we had given really good time from our pocket. But always love to support good project with hope one day will get good amount.  Wink
Activity: 308
October 19, 2018, 04:15:48 PM
Nothing good comes easy i have had my own experience on bounties it has really not been easy working for like2-3 months  and you do not get paid it pisses me off,but at same time too i move forward looking for better campaign to participate in and get my earnings
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
October 19, 2018, 04:13:51 PM
on the first page, you mentioned the bounty of the signature program that was in vain, it is a risk that we must accept because we do not know the future, whether the ICO project is successful or failed. To date, this account has only followed the 8 Signature programs, and that really pays in large amounts only 3 projects, I will not stop just because of such conditions.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
October 19, 2018, 04:12:08 PM
So, I'm guessing this happened to you?
Well, I suppose this has happened to a lot of people.
It is incredibly annoying and frustrating if they extend the bounty and then by the time you get paid it is only worth a small amount of money.
That is why I have started to be very picky about the bounties I promote.
I have even quit a bounty halfway through after I realized it was going nowhere.

but, the thing is, when you take a step back, it's not as bad as people make it out ot be.
For bountyhive, you have to do 15 posts a week, so I do three a day for five days.
Each day, it takes about 5 minutes to do the three posts.
In the end, it really isn't that much time put into it.
Activity: 200
October 19, 2018, 04:06:29 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
It depends on a project. Usually, I try to put a signature of projects which drawn the attention somehow before the ICO launching. A proven team, a good campaign promoting projects, etc are needed. If the token price fell too much, the reason for this is a state of the crypto market. In this case, the Hodl is needed.
Activity: 63
October 19, 2018, 03:51:54 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

There are some companies that fail. It is still good that the company is still undefeated. So it would be sad. We must be prepared for such events and earn not only on signatures. Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
October 19, 2018, 03:15:58 PM
I think bounty in such a bearish trend is more like a lottery. Sometimes you take part in one project for many months and get a penny, and sometimes you get a very good profit in a couple of weeks.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 19, 2018, 03:14:45 PM
All the work which we join in it is dependent on many things in the crypto market. Good prices and the right time as well as your work wear signature and avata a lot of time and sometimes not as well as your expectations. We have to accept because now the competition is so fierce and the campaign is out but not the right choice will be scam. But do it with all your heart for the work we love.

I choose work with my mind and not with my heart. I study projects in great detail before I start working on them.
Activity: 434
October 19, 2018, 03:09:45 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
yes soemtimes it is a simple waiting for tge result to come and to see what have you achieve d since you began working here
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 03:07:58 PM
Participation in campaigning bounty provokes wariness when it lasts more than 20 weeks. The excitement disappears in the end. But I work and wait patiently.
Activity: 294
October 18, 2018, 02:50:13 PM
What's wrong. That's exactly what I would do if we were in big trouble. I can just hold my coins and get small amounts as needed.
Pages:
Jump to: