Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 48. (Read 65862 times)

Activity: 617
Merit: 304
October 26, 2018, 03:27:20 AM
Almost always, when you participate in a different kind of subscription, you count on a completely different amount when you pay, but you receive many times less! Yes, it is disappointing, but there is hope that the coin will grow up in the course! Still, it's better than you did not pay anything for your hard work!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 03:20:11 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
It is always worth working in cryptocurrencies, sometimes you have to wait and hope for the best, but it is necessary, otherwise, you can remain without money, and it is already sad, it is now more difficult to earn, but even such a small earnings bear fruit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 26, 2018, 02:52:13 AM
It is not always, but work and waiting is usually worth it. I was rewarded about $60 from a signature campaign 8 months ago and it took 3 months. I decided to wait and sold them for 16 eth a few days ago.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
October 26, 2018, 02:34:22 AM
It is not only you who experienced it, but I also get such projects. Yes, we definitely felt disappointed with the result because it was a long wait and the results that we get very little. However, the results obtained also depend on how we look for the project. If the projects we choose has good quality, sure, the results that we get are also very good.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 02:29:29 AM
I think we should wait. Otherwise, 10 weeks can be wasted (if for signature, will pay, from$300). And if you promise to pay $ 50, you should not wait.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 02:19:06 AM
Waiting is worthy always because crypto is very special sphere where it is not enough to do something only, you must wait to get higher income and to be succeed.
Activity: 378
October 26, 2018, 02:00:12 AM
In order to get what you rely on your work, you need to try to collect as much information as possible about the project in which you are participating, in order to be confident in receiving timely profits.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
October 26, 2018, 01:55:21 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Honestly, it's not worth it that's bullshit almost five months and $50 are you a newbie when you are participating in their campaign, if so I will not be surprised at all but if you are a full member then the project is a total shit and their coin I supposed are very much lower than the ICO price when it hit the market.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 26, 2018, 01:51:10 AM
It is always worthy for this because it is a very useful combination of work and relaxing if it could be said in this key. I  believe that it is the best variant.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 26, 2018, 01:33:23 AM
Hey guys, here is interesting project, blockchain crowdfunding, ICO will be soon

Another coin that has an ICO, it does not seem like I will be investing in that one. I will wait for the coin to be on a exchange so I can purchase the coin with clearance.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
October 26, 2018, 01:31:11 AM
I think it's worth the effort if you enjoy it. If you believe in the mission of bitcoin then its easy to spend a lot of time consuming it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
October 26, 2018, 01:27:59 AM
To me i find it worth the effort. Although more than 80-90% of the time the coins we are receiving is of very little to no value but we should shift the aim to the 10% that is worth. Good things does not come easy perseverance is the key to succeed.
Activity: 553
October 26, 2018, 01:15:43 AM
Before attending the ICO, investigate first. If you think ICO is not good prospects in the future. It's better not to follow, the results that you will produce also don't have a good price, not equivalent to the effort you give. Choose an ICO that has a good performance, and has a good concept in the future, so that it can provide results that are balanced with the efforts you have made
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
October 26, 2018, 01:13:54 AM
Of course, this year it became much more difficult for bounty hunters to make money on the campaigns of ICO's generosity. Even if we get tokens, they turn out to be worth only a few tens of dollars. However, some of them after the rise of the cryptocurrency market will cost many times more. In addition, projects on these tokens continue to develop even now. Therefore, in the future, our tokens can grow significantly. Now the account is almost not pumped over, which is rather disappointing, however, we get the necessary experience all the time, we keep abreast of all the events in the world of cryptocurrency, and we hope for a quick increase in the market and successful hunting.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 01:11:24 AM
Yes it is worth for the work and i will do only work and i cannot wait and cannot wait for the time but i can wait for the right time to do the work and sale our coins in the market and have profit of the coins and earn money from this and become rich from this work. 
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 12:08:19 AM
I WOULD LIKE TO SAY TO AVOID ABOVE SITUATIONS ONE MUST HAVE TO JOIN  BOUNTIES UNDER THE GUIDE OF SOME SENIOR MEMBERS
Activity: 504
October 25, 2018, 11:19:26 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

For me, it is worth it. You just have to time your selling. Your tokens maybe $50 now but soon it may spike to $100 or even $1000 if you hold long enough. It doesn't necessarily mean that you have received your tokens, you have to sell them immediately. This is the beauty of bounty campaigns, the waiting. Have a little more patience this time.
Activity: 770
October 25, 2018, 11:14:17 PM
results in bounty for the time it's bad enough to be accepted. in a position like you might feel upset would be a reasonable thing to be felt. but of course, this also viewed from the current crypto condition also is indeed quite difficult to get big results from the bounty. many results from the bounty didn't get a price match it was not necessarily the ICO and the good subject to feel.
Activity: 490
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
October 25, 2018, 11:04:11 PM
Some values ​​of ICO coins do have low values. I think it is part of the risk that you must be prepared to accept. If you are willing to take part in the ICO, you must be prepared with all the consequences that you will receive. Some ICOs are good even though the coins are low, but if the prospects are good in the future, you can have the opportunity to get bigger results by selling them later.
Activity: 616
October 25, 2018, 10:47:21 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
If that is what happen, then it's totally not worth at all, we can't cover up any expenses during that time with that much of a reward.
But if we are able to hold that reward and wait until it rise, i believe it could be worthy of doing a campaign, cause usually the price will drop when it got listed in the market for the first time
Pages:
Jump to: