Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 57. (Read 65862 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 102
October 04, 2018, 08:05:46 PM
Well, for those who is expert in searching for good projects it is worth to work and wait even on this falling market,but for newbies it is not a good period to start,because it is hard to find project
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
October 04, 2018, 04:16:31 PM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
This sometimes happens too. However, to be honest, I don’t remember that by participating in the campaigns of the ICO signature and provided that the payments were made, I received about 50 dollars. This is a very small amount. As far as I remember, less than $ 160 in tokens, I did not receive. It became especially difficult to earn now. Campaigns either turn out to be fraudulent, or endlessly extend the ICO term, or simply do not pay out the earned tokens.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 01:20:33 PM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
Honestly everything is worth waiting for. If you have chosen something with your will, then it is absolutely important to wait. Let me give an example, I have three coins, PRG, ICX and LISK, for which I am waiting.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 08:50:04 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Indeed I would have felt bad doing all those tasks and wasting many days just for the stakes to arrive. It used to happen to me before. But over time I have become wiser and became picky with the bounty campaign I join. So far most of the signature campaign I joined allows the participants to change their signature right after the bounty period ends. Some bounty manager updates their spreadsheet fast so participants cant be allowed to join another bounty.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
October 04, 2018, 08:41:40 AM
This is very sad. Campaigns like paint great prospects for earnings. Everyone knows that the signature can earn the most. But in the end, your earnings after the end of the campaign is minimal. And the reason for all, most likely there is not a stable market and no desire to buy coins.
The result of price for each token depends on how much hype that cane be achieved by the developer. If it can pay a lot of attention from the investors and that will be so easy for ico to encourage more investors and speculators to buy the coin. Stable market gives nothing to the altcoin
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 08:03:28 AM
This is very sad. Campaigns like paint great prospects for earnings. Everyone knows that the signature can earn the most. But in the end, your earnings after the end of the campaign is minimal. And the reason for all, most likely there is not a stable market and no desire to buy coins.
Activity: 392
October 04, 2018, 07:57:24 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

The situation today is really complicated. But there are all the prerequisites to assert that next year the situation can improve with the gradual restoration of prices and the size of rewards.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 07:50:11 AM
Sadness !!! But, who does not risk something, does not drink champagne! Everything comes with experience! Choose the next company more carefully and listen to your intuition!
Activity: 588
Minter
October 04, 2018, 07:05:12 AM
I will feel depressed. To avoid this, you must read the rules. Well, at least it is not necessary to wait for the golden mountains from a project that did not even collect HARD CAP.
Activity: 378
October 04, 2018, 06:51:44 AM
I am also convinced that now is the ideal time for waiting. Now we just need to continue to work and not worry. Over time, the situation on the crypto market should gradually stabilize.
Activity: 308
October 04, 2018, 05:50:44 AM
Everyone should choose their own path. I personally believe that market will grow again, and when it does, many tokens will grow along with it and people who still would participate in bounties would earn good money. There is such a thing as quick money but it's still good money for your future.
Activity: 122
October 03, 2018, 12:36:29 PM
I think bro its will depends on what campaign you are joining and you should know it for yourself if the supply is big or small. for me small supply will surely worth of waiting until the value keeps on going up.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 03, 2018, 12:32:32 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Well I guess tht isn't fair enough for a weeks work for less than 50$, maybe you should find more better bounty campaigns that pay much higher than yehat you got. You just need to be more better in filtering bounty and you should read the details of the campaign you are planning to join. But for a sideline purpose, 100 for a newbie account I guess is woth it.
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 03, 2018, 12:24:27 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
it is not equivalent to our work, based on that experience before choosing a bounty we can be more selective in choosing the best and most potential bounties. so it can be commensurate with our work and certainly gives a good profit.
Activity: 39
October 03, 2018, 12:17:51 PM
Yes i think it is the worth for the work and waiting only for the right time when the rate is high and we sale our coins in the market and get the right profit get from all companies after doing the work because this work need more patience and have more trust in this work.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 12:08:12 PM
If you study this forum then you found that old forum members always in favor of holding the coins for long term as they know the potential of this market and holders always rewarded more then immediate sellers in most cases. Every bounty write the rules in their thread regarding distribution and only change them in special circumstances.
copper member
Activity: 196
October 03, 2018, 11:50:01 AM
I would certainly not feel well if i would experience something like that. I am curious how much i will earn by my first signature bountie. I hope i will not have the same experience.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
October 03, 2018, 11:36:03 AM
It may not seem worth it right now and I can totally sympathise with you that the value of Bounty when it is received has been totally decimated from what we would have been receiving in 2017. This will hopefully rectify itself when the market improves and the value of those token increase to a more palatable level. So if you are relying on Bounty as a source of income then it is going to be really difficult to budget, if you can afford to put them on one side and wait for conditions to improve you will benefit.

Bounty now can't be a successful source of income, of course! However, earn tokens don't sell. Hold them in your wallet. They will still be useful to you! And you can earn by trading. Or you have the opportunity to learn a new profession, since you are now unemployed!
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
October 03, 2018, 11:26:51 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Every time I join the signature campaign, I always start it with other intentions namely learning, learning to hone my skills in writing or composing the correct English text (because to this day I feel that what I've written here isn't completely right) and deepening my knowledge about digital currency. So, when they pay us with a worthless token say ZERO, I'm not disappointed (that's the key).

I also try not to get upset. One project will be a scam, the second will pay little, the third project token will depreciate - these are all lessons for me. Anyway, sooner or later, tokens will grow. And then I will get my money.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
October 03, 2018, 08:10:23 AM
This is the right decision! only work can achieve a positive result! the course will rise soon, continue to work and believe. otherwise you get nothing
Pages:
Jump to: