Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 58. (Read 65862 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 07:50:08 AM
Definitely it worth our hard work. Just get and hodl for few years. I will be no sorry for it. For now it small money but when market come back....
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 07:36:42 AM
That depends on luck and your choice of project. If you're working for a really good campaign like neluns which is close to raising a hundred million dollars, then obviously it is worth the wait. On the other hand if you've been a part of some shitty campaign, then God help you.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 07:33:57 AM
It happens.  But in most cases this is due to the price of Ethereum, because it hasn’t been happy lately!

Yes, it happens up to now in effect with the price in market with this trend it continuesly for many months past. In regards with the problem in bounty, some of the project whose have been working is unable to achieve softcap or hardcap it would be a worst case, the tendency might be a shit coin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 07:27:59 AM
Its hard to find a good signature campaign. Try to find a good bounty manager, with a lot of successful projects behind him. But there is still an opportunity of an ICO going scam even if the bounty campaign is managed by a great manager.
Activity: 350
October 03, 2018, 07:19:34 AM
It happens.  But in most cases this is due to the price of Ethereum, because it hasn’t been happy lately!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
October 03, 2018, 07:13:17 AM
I am here because they said you could make money from a signature bounty, but I think it is not worth it if you just get worth $50 coin in your work for more than 10 weeks. Just like $50 for 3 months+, truly unfair..

This is the reason why you should choose wisely the signature bounties you're joining and that you should first do research before joining.
Learn from that and for sure you will increase your skills finding those quality projects that will bring you some good profits, experience will
let you be more wisely participating with any bounties don't be depressed and keep searching for the best one.
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
October 03, 2018, 04:21:59 AM
I am here because they said you could make money from a signature bounty, but I think it is not worth it if you just get worth $50 coin in your work for more than 10 weeks. Just like $50 for 3 months+, truly unfair..

This is the reason why you should choose wisely the signature bounties you're joining and that you should first do research before joining.
Activity: 350
October 03, 2018, 02:06:47 AM
I often encounter such a situation, I will feel very depressed, but because I am not rich, I still need bounty activities to increase my income!
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
October 03, 2018, 02:04:42 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Every time I join the signature campaign, I always start it with other intentions namely learning, learning to hone my skills in writing or composing the correct English text (because to this day I feel that what I've written here isn't completely right) and deepening my knowledge about digital currency. So, when they pay us with a worthless token say ZERO, I'm not disappointed (that's the key).
Activity: 144
Merit: 4
October 03, 2018, 01:31:00 AM
It may not seem worth it right now and I can totally sympathise with you that the value of Bounty when it is received has been totally decimated from what we would have been receiving in 2017. This will hopefully rectify itself when the market improves and the value of those token increase to a more palatable level. So if you are relying on Bounty as a source of income then it is going to be really difficult to budget, if you can afford to put them on one side and wait for conditions to improve you will benefit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
October 03, 2018, 01:22:38 AM
I think every bounty hunter knows these kind of feeling. Working for weeks and then receiving just a small amount or somethingwho is worthless. But i think thats the risk for every bounty hunter. I made also the experience of the opposite. Earned some coins and tokens worth thousands of dollar just for some weeks of posting. So i think thats the risk you have to take as bounty hunter. Its not like a regular job where you have a save loan.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
October 03, 2018, 01:19:02 AM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

I feel dissapointed before but now i accept it because Doing Bounty Campaign mate is not a easy job,as what you said we need to wait how many weeks or months before we get paid so you need to be Patience if you want to involve in Cryptocurrency or you should get a real job so cannot get bored while waiting your payments.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 01:15:31 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
I will be grateful that during the campaign I still paid me whatever the nominal amount because many projects did not pay their campaign participants.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 03, 2018, 01:12:06 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

This is really an embarrassing experience in which almost 4 months is really a tough waiting for you but i doubt it if there is really a campaign that will give you below $50 without clear reason. Can you post the name of that campaign here? Because there is sometimes that the other BM will cheat in which they abused the bounty by keeping the huge amount for themselves by using fake bounty participants account just to earn big from the bounty allocations.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
October 03, 2018, 01:01:58 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
This is indeed a very difficult period for earning free tokens when joining ICO's bounty campaigns. Many of our efforts and time are wasted. Just initially, one should not place high hopes on this activity. It should be regarded as an additional source of income. However, in this activity is not so gloomy. These difficulties are temporary. In general, being a bounty hunter still makes sense. The cryptocurrency market should recover soon and the situation will change for the better.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 03, 2018, 12:59:32 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

How hard does it takes to make 15post per week if you really want to contribute in this forum?What the problem with you is the motive on being a cryptonians?Because if you do bounty for living the you’re a stupid desperate and no future at all.yes i admit that i am participating bounty also but i do this because atleast i may expect something in return while contributing forums and members.and about the waiting its normal and what ever happen,no one forces you to join the campaign remember that
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
October 03, 2018, 12:50:33 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
Actually, being a bounty campaign participant must also have high patience. Because the bounty participants are part of the success of the ICO project. And honestly, I've experienced something similar. Be patient.
Activity: 280
October 03, 2018, 12:36:01 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Now the situation in the crypto market is really very complicated. But I believe that gradually the situation in this area is normalized. Therefore, I continue to work with signature. I am confident that next year the market will be able to slightly reduce the number of scammers and problems.
copper member
Activity: 140
October 02, 2018, 07:37:46 AM
Seriously speaking, I have experienced it before and it is a very bad experience but I don't need to keep regretting, I just have to move forward and keep working. Now I do more research on a project to know if it worth my support and time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 38
October 01, 2018, 06:16:23 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

You haven't mentioned two of the worst part of doing signature campaign or bounty campaigns. First is the token rewards not being listed on exchanges as well as if it is listed the price is super low and not moving even not reach the ICO value, second is the project promoted is a scam project! That really hurts so bad, inserting effort and time to do the tasks and ended up like this.
Pages:
Jump to: