Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 60. (Read 65862 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 29, 2018, 01:05:32 PM
I've had suche experience, and that really sucks. But that was the time when I didn't know how to choose a really good bounty, and somehow that experience even helped me to learn.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
September 29, 2018, 01:02:51 PM
Photo the most common situation. Who has long been engaged in this has become accustomed to this, it is absolutely normal. Many projects delay payments for a year or more and then when they go to the stock exchange it can be a big surprise for you because the price can be very good. So don't take it as a Scam.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
September 29, 2018, 12:56:16 PM
upset and sorry, of course, 10 weeks is not a short time, we throw away time for only $ 50. But after that it will certainly be more careful in choosing a bounty campaign
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 12:53:58 PM
This is unfair and unfit for those who consider this to be the main job because the results obtained are relatively small, but for those who make this an alternative source of income, I think it has become sufficient and worth it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
September 29, 2018, 12:49:03 PM
it's very sad, and quite often happens with projects.
I think that it's worth choosing not very long bounty-companies, 6-10 weeks probably optimal.
more than once already took part in projects that extended the terms of fees, always strains it and alarms
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 12:44:32 PM
To be candid, in situations like this, one will definitely feel sad and unhappy about the wasted time and energy directed towards doing the work. 50$ is damn too low for the work done over 10 plus weeks not to even talk about less than 50$. but in times  like this one have to find solance in the ones that has paid well before and get back to work because deciding not to work again will only deprive one of the good  bounty thing ahead.
Activity: 160
September 29, 2018, 12:42:21 PM
I think it's worth the wait and it's worth working. Therefore, one hundred future for crypto currency. I'm sure that the crypto currency will grow and develop. I am sure that the Crypto currency will be the world currency.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
September 29, 2018, 12:36:17 PM
Since we won't really know what will we get or how much will we get from cryptocurrency bounty campaign, I think it still worth it to have that much of a payment. cause we don't really investing some money on those coins, just time to do it, and it can be done in a spare time.
Activity: 154
September 29, 2018, 12:35:55 PM
I'm here because I want to make a living. I believe that the crypto currency will develop and grow in the future. I very much hope that bitcoin will be the world currency.
copper member
Activity: 350
September 29, 2018, 12:33:41 PM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Working with cryptocurrencies, in general, requires Patience. If you can't waiting and working for long term, it is better for you to quit the whole crypto world. The most profitable ways of earning cryptocurrencies nowadays need time to give you the results (holding, trading..).
It worth the work and waiting if the project is powerful and useful, because you get a good amount of tokens by signature campaign usually, especially if you have a high rank.

Yes that is true it is worth for a higher rank but for those who  have  lower rank , it is not enough since the price  of the altcoins sometimes is very low , but we have nothing can do about it , its really the price
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 12:27:21 PM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
If you make a living from a bounty campaign then it is definitely not worth it, but you can make a lot of money through a bounty campaign if the project you follow is successful and the price tokens go up. But for now it is very difficult to find a project that gives good rewards.
Activity: 406
September 29, 2018, 12:26:54 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
That would be embarrassing Working for almost 10months and you will only receive 50$ worth of token Sad. But that is the common scenario we encounter as a bounty campaign participants but still I'm not hesitate to join over and over again cause if you got lucky in you bounty campaign you will earn bunch of profit also.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
September 29, 2018, 12:21:08 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
The fact here is that, the length of time spent on a bounty won't determine the amount of profit to be earned. some projects which have lasted for weeks are dometimes having larger profit to be earned by the participants than in long term projects and vice versa. Consistency is not present so if you will be unfortunate, just continue your routine and join another project.
Activity: 798
September 29, 2018, 12:16:55 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Working with cryptocurrencies, in general, requires Patience. If you can't waiting and working for long term, it is better for you to quit the whole crypto world. The most profitable ways of earning cryptocurrencies nowadays need time to give you the results (holding, trading..).
It worth the work and waiting if the project is powerful and useful, because you get a good amount of tokens by signature campaign usually, especially if you have a high rank.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
September 29, 2018, 12:11:46 PM
I have, too, were such situation. But you can't do anything about it. Of course, it is very insulting and projects that do it cause distrust, but this does not mean that their coin will not be able to then rise.
Activity: 644
September 29, 2018, 12:03:30 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

For me its normal. The stakes that you will get will be based on what your ranks are. working here are one of the most worth it work. Let we say no pain, no gain. All of our compensation are based on the ranks we have and they will pay you. Waiting to for their customerto updatr them.
Activity: 532
September 29, 2018, 11:48:32 AM
Mate, i faced same situation and my solution is that you shouldn't set high expectation on bounties these days. I am trying to work harder and take more projects, but at the same time I don't expect 1000$ for signature, i am realist about bounty earnings
With a fullmember, if we were to participate in a 15 week signature campaign and that ICO was successful then we would definitely get more than 1000$. But he's just a newbie so it's too low to have a bigger and horrible income for him. If he has a job outside, he can earn 2000$ in five months
Activity: 728
September 29, 2018, 11:45:05 AM
How do you feel?
How will you react?
To be honest, that would feel awe full, but we can used it for future investment.
It can also be trade to get more profit, or sell it then used it to purchase another coins that we think will have a brighter future and could give us better result.
Activity: 532
September 29, 2018, 11:33:54 AM
For me yes worth the work and waiting to bounty campaign and other work we need the wait and i think we have other people are still waiting in the bounty campaign etc.
if we take into account 2016 and 2017, then these were good periods for earnings with the help of bounty companies. For today it is still necessary to work on real work.
Activity: 140
September 29, 2018, 11:20:03 AM
For me yes worth the work and waiting to bounty campaign and other work we need the wait and i think we have other people are still waiting in the bounty campaign etc.
Pages:
Jump to: