Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 61. (Read 65862 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 11:05:58 AM
Mate, i faced same situation and my solution is that you shouldn't set high expectation on bounties these days. I am trying to work harder and take more projects, but at the same time I don't expect 1000$ for signature, i am realist about bounty earnings

Yeah, I think, this is a good advice. It's good for you because you have a high spirit here, it looks like you are a hard worker too. We have to know one thing, if we work hard then the result should be great too. If you want to get more profit, you can start investing now.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
September 29, 2018, 09:32:39 AM
that is the risk for a bounty hunter, sometimes our work is not what we expect. look at the current bounty participants, very much and always compete. but if you are smart in choosing a bounty then you will get maximum results, maybe you can choose a bounty that has a large allocation and has a limit of campaign participants.
Most people that would actually be disappointed are the ones who are so much concentrating on using bounty as a full time job. A lot of bounty hunters just see it as their own way to invest in the market without having to put in much funds and how much you end up having will basically be dependent on your number of stakes and the number of people involved in the bounty participation of the project, and there is usually always transparency based on the amount allocated and the likes, but all in all, bounty should not be something one should rely on to bring in something big in the short term, although sometimes, it can feel frustrating when you just waste your time on a tiny amount after weeks of participation and holding, but what can you do? Some will pay you good, some will not and that is the thing with bounties.
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
September 29, 2018, 07:44:22 AM
For me, the  tokens I get in bounty program are more like a future investment. I even don't look at the prices now, because this year is not a time to sell anything.

Instead I always see my token price dri bounty results. If I feel a nice token prices, I can sell it. I am not glued to the ico, the price because I don't need a benchmark. the issue of the result worth it or not it all depends on the project that we follow and how successful they are developing.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 07:38:43 AM
Mate, i faced same situation and my solution is that you shouldn't set high expectation on bounties these days. I am trying to work harder and take more projects, but at the same time I don't expect 1000$ for signature, i am realist about bounty earnings
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 07:35:17 AM
For me, the  tokens I get in bounty program are more like a future investment. I even don't look at the prices now, because this year is not a time to sell anything.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 07:42:03 PM
Although, it can sometimes be annoying. Nevertheless, if you find that happening,
 do not relent, because a day is coming that you would get a reward that will pay for all the works you have been doing all this while. So many people have also faced similar problem and at the end, they were able to scale through. There are even times that all those happenings are meant to build you up.
Activity: 350
Merit: 104
September 28, 2018, 06:26:59 PM
I think that it is really worth waiting as this is a good chance to earn good money. To my mind, it is better to work in crypto market than somewhere else today because this is the guaranteed money Undecided
Activity: 322
September 28, 2018, 06:25:22 PM
I think that crypto trading is the best way to get the necessary amount of money and it is really worth waiting and keeping coins until you get the expected income as I always do now
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
September 28, 2018, 06:19:16 PM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

I see that the goal of making money is very important
Must be preceded by the main objective of the audience here
  Learning, discussion and exchange of experiences
Personally, I have been trying it recently in a different way
So I got 3 merit points . Smiley
Activity: 426
September 28, 2018, 06:09:19 PM
I take seriously the choice of a signature, and initially I try not to choose one that lasts a very long time, if there are any doubts and suspicions, I try to find a new signature, sometimes it's better to participate in a campaign that has been going on for a while and you can predict results.
Activity: 129
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 28, 2018, 05:56:09 PM
Already there passed a lot of time, and the cryptocurrency still does not grow in the price. Even on the contrary it only falls. At many patience is over and they begin to sell it. But I nevertheless am sure that we are waited by growth soon and it is necessary to work.
Activity: 560
September 28, 2018, 05:48:11 PM
Really it is pain in the ass. But look that other way also. So you just do nothing except that and i the meantime you do other social media task along with you lifetime hobbies. So reallly is not tragic to see that outcome is really long. At the same time you can create a new profile , atleast i think that was back then. is it now?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
September 28, 2018, 05:46:47 PM
It is better to work and wait than not to do anything and to sell what was earned in the minus. I love to work by nature and the current price decline has not really affected me.
Activity: 353
September 28, 2018, 05:32:35 PM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

I have been doing signature campaigns for almost a year now and I can say that it actually depends on how long and how much effort have you put into a project and what is the out come of the project. I have finished a lot of successful signature campaigns, some are really worth it and some made me feel bad because the project is either a scam or we didn't get paid as what was stated in the campaign.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
September 28, 2018, 05:30:37 PM
How do you feel?
How will you react?

in todays current bounty situation, it is not worth the wait. it starts with the first quarter of the year up to now, i cant find any decent bounty because of the currentm arket situation and the dominance of new accounts lurking around. i hope that the merit system will eradicate shit posters and hunters that are not worth to work with.
September 28, 2018, 05:29:52 PM
I think it's worth it. Sometimes there are good projects that can bring good profit in the long term. With this situation in the market, many are in no hurry to get on the stock exchange, because they are afraid that their coin will not be able to survive in such conditions.
Merit: 251
September 28, 2018, 05:22:29 PM
not all bounties that we follow are legit. and surely, it makes the bounty hunters feel disappointed. we know that the bounty is a profitable thing, but there are still many bounties that scam and make bounty hunters not get the paid. we can only be patient and continue to struggle to get a better bounty in the future.
Activity: 560
September 28, 2018, 05:18:21 PM
It will be good if you still get at least some money, because lately there are too many scams and even those ICO that are good, have become worse for bounty hunters.
Activity: 499
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 05:04:09 PM
That's a total wasting of time, upon writing and keeping a signature campaign for almost 3 months with hard labour, at the end it's now worth just a penny. Someone will definitely feel so down and even on the verge of quitting bounties...
I have experience it before but it's not up to 3 months, we should try to make our findings before joining any signature campaign... It's will sometimes safe us from this issue.
Activity: 518
September 28, 2018, 04:58:11 PM
Situation on crypto the market very difficult at the moment. It has concerned all spheres of cryptocurrencies. But if you have a belief in crypto, then you shouldn't disturb that you earn very little at the moment. If the market paзвepeнтcя also begins the growth, then your capital will sharply increase and you get desired profit.
Pages:
Jump to: