Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting? - page 8. (Read 65862 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 13
April 06, 2019, 06:50:27 AM
I still working and believe that with the help of a new growth I can raise a lot of money on this cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
April 06, 2019, 06:49:01 AM
Thats why i hardly do signature campaigns, but when i do its only for projects that i have vetted and feel its worth it. Even if at the ends it doesnt come out well the way i expected i wouldnt feel so bad because i knew deep down that i did my job and vetted the project.
Good position, my friend. I now also began to participate in the Bounty campaign, as well as began to trade on the stock exchange.
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
April 06, 2019, 06:45:04 AM
If you want to male money ofcourse you must hold and wait for the rise of your token or coins if you wait surely you wil make profits,but if you dont want to wait then you can sell your tokens at low prices,while waiting for it to happened exert more hardwork to make money.
Activity: 552
April 06, 2019, 06:34:27 AM
Thats why i hardly do signature campaigns, but when i do its only for projects that i have vetted and feel its worth it. Even if at the ends it doesnt come out well the way i expected i wouldnt feel so bad because i knew deep down that i did my job and vetted the project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
April 06, 2019, 06:32:56 AM
Of course you need to keep working and wait for the market to change its trend and start the time of the great crypto pump! Then many of us will be able to earn a lot of money and change their lives! And yet I buy and Maini various promising coins such as Sound Money Coin.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
April 06, 2019, 06:30:31 AM
No one forces you to participate in the bounty campaign. Your participation means that you believe in the team. If you are driven by other forces, then think and do another thing.
Agree, that indeed we must understand about the bounty which indeed will not give us guarantees about profits and we should also understand this in order to be able to use it as a side job
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 06, 2019, 06:25:55 AM
Oh yes it does. During the last few weeks, the market was raising and I believe that a lot of people have already gained a nice profit from this price movement. I truly hope that this increasing market is going to continue.
copper member
Activity: 995
April 06, 2019, 05:58:55 AM
Unfortunately, similar situations occur more often lately. And the work of the bounty hunters depreciates. And the change for the better is not worth waiting. We must look for alternative sources of income ...

Oh yes the jackpot is no longer here. I already noticed it. We need to continue to move on. Of course, it is not clear in which direction. After all, cryptocurrency vseravno remains a promising industry.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
April 06, 2019, 05:51:49 AM
Unfortunately, similar situations occur more often lately. And the work of the bounty hunters depreciates. And the change for the better is not worth waiting. We must look for alternative sources of income ...
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
April 06, 2019, 05:47:44 AM
It’s a really difficult experience and it’s so hard too
But you really have to move forward because that’s all you could do

Keep working
Keep fighting
Then work on your research so you can always get Better project
Sometimes people get discouraged and lost the enthusiasm to work after waiting for long without any meaningful result to show for it.
Research cannot give you 100% guarantee of a successful work done. It can only reduce the risk. Some have done research, yet it seems nothing has been done.
Well, we do not need to give up. The higher we go, the better we become.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
April 06, 2019, 05:42:33 AM
It seems that it was really worth it, several of my projects that I did almost a year ago, now began to grow rapidly in price, and it seems they are not going to stop. I regret that I had to sell some coins in due time for such a cheap one.

the hard work you do now will produce in the future because not everything you do immediately produces quickly.
by waiting in the future you can make a profit, so you must be patient and remain optimistic, you will be able to get results that are commensurate with what you have done so far.
Activity: 434
www.thegeomadao.com
April 06, 2019, 05:23:35 AM
I feel really sad. Your all hard work goes to waste. It is really unfortunate. You tell one of the most painful stories bounty hunters are facing. In my experience, I have also gone through similar situation and I maybe encounter such thins in the days to come. But there is another part of the cryptocurrency, you will also get such projects that is very nice and make you riches in short time.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
April 06, 2019, 04:34:06 AM
It seems that it was really worth it, several of my projects that I did almost a year ago, now began to grow rapidly in price, and it seems they are not going to stop. I regret that I had to sell some coins in due time for such a cheap one.
Activity: 784
April 03, 2019, 08:55:06 PM
I think sometimes are worth it, many times are not. Because the bounty campaigns now are many participanta that can be devided its bounty allocation into many members, unlike last years doing bounty campaigns, signature campaign is a sure profit, but now even you join a campaign about 5 months still the worth of your work would be just around a 7 to 10 dollars.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
April 03, 2019, 08:37:26 PM
No one forces you to participate in the bounty campaign. Your participation means that you believe in the team. If you are driven by other forces, then think and do another thing.

Agree, if we doing bounty campaign and choose one, we must be believe on the project and if they fail deliver their promises, i think its a risk. Many hunters dont get paid in 2018 because the project is scam or not reach the target but i think still many legit project. I think still worth doing bounty campaign and help promoting good project
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 03, 2019, 08:01:42 PM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

In some sense yes, if you are working with the best project in the market, but in comparable to actual jobs that you can find physically outside crypto, I think they are much promising and worth the wait, since we cannot even trust someone here, its decentralize but the good thing is, most of the time, our risk is compensated by dollars which makes me stay here, to be updated and also to find opportunities to implement blockchain to my projects.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
April 03, 2019, 07:45:11 PM
So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?
There is no rule to protect bounty hunters, if you can earn money from bounty during 2018 then you are lucky. And you should accept that. This is just a part-time job.
Activity: 194
April 03, 2019, 07:09:35 PM
The ability to be able to wait is one thing and the main advantages of the investor. Anyone who manages to overcome the temptation to sell their crypto assets and will be able to hold them for several years will receive super profit! The main thing is to find interesting and promising projects in which to invest your money. I recently found several such projects: Sound Money Coin, Semux and VEIL! They are all very promising!

The ability to wait is necessary, of course, but you still need to study a lot of information about upcoming changes in various coins and make your investments based on this information, so you can buy coins that will grow steadily in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Coinsbit.io
April 03, 2019, 02:31:24 PM
The ability to be able to wait is one thing and the main advantages of the investor. Anyone who manages to overcome the temptation to sell their crypto assets and will be able to hold them for several years will receive super profit! The main thing is to find interesting and promising projects in which to invest your money. I recently found several such projects: Sound Money Coin, Semux and VEIL! They are all very promising!
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
April 03, 2019, 02:20:30 PM
Your patience is very important now. The more you tolerate the greater the likelihood that you will earn more. This is like an unofficial law in the world of cryptocurrency.
I am patient enough that I can wait for long time because I know my time is gonna be high ne again, if it is low in price you can get the opportunity to buy at low price then hold until it rises, your patience is actually your tool, so waiting is really important according to recent market value, so be patient until the market and your profit runs green.
Pages:
Jump to: