Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Late to Invest in Cryptocurrencies? - page 5. (Read 2669 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 08:55:33 AM
I don’t think it is too late to invest in cryptocurrency. This market is relatively young and developing. January 3, 2019 Bitcoin will be only 10 years old)
Just on the basis of the current market situation it is difficult to hand out any advice. I don’t understand where the market is going, what kind of speculation is happening and where we are going ...
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
October 30, 2018, 08:38:46 AM
Just in time

The bears has came and last for several months and we are waiting the reversal here
It is a kinda good timing where

-Bitcoin is near the $6,000 strong support level
-More catalyst to come as a bull material instead of bearish material
-More adoption from institutions
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 08:32:27 AM
It is never late to invest in cryptocurrencies as this is a running train and you can jump to it any time. This market is growing and it is just beginning of this altcoins market and it have a long future for long term investors.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
EQWITY.IO
October 30, 2018, 06:53:02 AM
No, it's not too late to invest. At least one wave of HYIP crypto has already passed, many regret that they did not get to it, but it was not the last wave. We can invest now and not worry, because the market will grow again.
that's right I also have no doubt that the market will grow and be able to achieve a capitalization of 2 trillion dollars
Activity: 322
October 29, 2018, 03:22:05 AM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

https://blog.amon.tech/is-late-to-invest-in-cryptocurrencies/

I do not think so. Now is a good time to invest. It seems to me that it is very promising at least because we know what cryptocurrencies are capable of. For me, this is really what is needed now and I plan to invest constantly
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
October 29, 2018, 01:21:22 AM
It's never too late to invest in cryptocurrency as it is only beginning to emerge. Soon the world will know about it and eventually adapt to it like any other countries who started the idea of cryptos.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
October 28, 2018, 11:43:24 PM
Taking into account the current time investment in cryptocurrencies is still a good choice because the exchange rate is low and stable. If you invest then the ability to earn high profits at the end of the year when the pump market on exchange rates. High marketability will be bull shed as there is a lot of analysis given by the experts.
twa
Activity: 320
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
October 28, 2018, 11:22:36 PM
in my opinion as long as the crypto currency is still there and can be used it is never too late to start investing with crypto currency as long as you know all the risks that are obtained and your beliefs are great of course it is not too late to start investing
1DC
Activity: 448
October 28, 2018, 07:30:30 PM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

https://blog.amon.tech/is-late-to-invest-in-cryptocurrencies/

Nope.  It's never too late in invest in cryptocurrency industry because every other day a new coin is coming you'd never know if that coin will be successful or not,  you just need to take a risk. 
Activity: 798
October 28, 2018, 07:17:49 PM
No, it's not too late to invest. At least one wave of HYIP crypto has already passed, many regret that they did not get to it, but it was not the last wave. We can invest now and not worry, because the market will grow again.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
October 28, 2018, 04:43:29 PM
You probably won't get rich if you buy some crypto now, but I don't think it is stupid investment.

If you look at the trend it is upwards in the long run. Not many investments can give you over 100% returns...
Activity: 224
October 28, 2018, 04:39:25 PM
It is not late. Now it is time to make investments because market cap has decreased 5 times.
So we are back to a past with sweety prices. Don't miss it!
Few people understand what is happening in the market. Bitmain faced problems, exchanges sell their business. Apparently the majority still refuses to believe that the music has ceased to sound, and the pump is over.

Well, it's clear that the pamp is over, no one argues with that. But no one argues with the fact that we are on the threshold of a new positional movement upwards.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
October 28, 2018, 02:40:32 PM
Of course not too late. Everything is just beginning in this market, you can earn good money, but over the years, this opportunity will decline and the market will become more predictable
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 28, 2018, 02:30:07 PM
i have seen the uses of blockchain are getting real insted to be forced ones as some of the crypto game, the use as a ashre of a company to auto get dividends are very atractive to investors as Mircle tele  or the menapay proyect who uses the blockchain function to make their users buy through internet using the islam code of having at least 2 wittnes. As i said early real uses are started
Activity: 269
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
October 28, 2018, 02:24:41 PM
It's never too late to invest in cryptocurrency, and cryptocurrency can grow and be more popular in the future. With this decrease you can use it as an opportunity to buy, and your choice at this time will provide results in the future.
copper member
Activity: 749
Merit: 0
October 28, 2018, 01:26:53 PM
I don't think it's late to invest. According to the current market condition it's the good time to invest in crypto I think.
Because maximum coin price is low now. Many peoples are expecting the crypto market will recover at the end of this year.
Activity: 168
October 28, 2018, 01:25:02 PM
I think this market is too young to complete its activities. Of course you need to invest in cryptocurrency
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334
October 28, 2018, 01:08:16 PM
Friends, the world of crypto money is still 10 years. It's never too late. We are late in a 10-year market compared to 5 years ago. But it's never too late after 20 years. It can be called early. Believe this and make your investments accordingly.
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
October 28, 2018, 08:33:27 AM
When I first invested in Bitcoin in 2013, many people thought it was too late. It turns out to be good timing. It is good to invest now.
those investments that were made before the end of 2016, have already paid off for a long time before today, and indeed many users are pleased that they paid attention to cryptocurrency a couple of years ago.
But if they didn't take chance last year they might regret it. I didn't take advantage on last years pump. But this year if just starting then this year a good start to invest.
Activity: 504
October 28, 2018, 07:12:02 AM
When I first invested in Bitcoin in 2013, many people thought it was too late. It turns out to be good timing. It is good to invest now.
those investments that were made before the end of 2016, have already paid off for a long time before today, and indeed many users are pleased that they paid attention to cryptocurrency a couple of years ago.
Pages:
Jump to: