Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Late to Invest in Cryptocurrencies? - page 17. (Read 2669 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
September 30, 2018, 10:59:14 AM
I think there isn't late time to invest on cryptocurrency, cause the current condition of cryptocurrency isn't the peak of it yet.
There are still big possibilities that cryptocurrency will keep on it's development to be better.
We could say isn't late yet but it almost there. Early adopter are lucky to have millions easily than of today's situations. It merely we saw huge increase than of the previous years and mostly all altcoins going down. If you are still believing crypto, then you better have it now before its bearish market will be over.
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
September 30, 2018, 10:48:00 AM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

https://blog.amon.tech/is-late-to-invest-in-cryptocurrencies/
no of course. actually this is the perfect time to invest in cryptocurrency because the price of every coin as of now is low. you have the change to invest into it and hold it til the price goes up.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 10:46:02 AM
I think there isn't late time to invest on cryptocurrency, cause the current condition of cryptocurrency isn't the peak of it yet.
There are still big possibilities that cryptocurrency will keep on it's development to be better.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
September 30, 2018, 10:40:27 AM
Of course, it's not too late to invest in a crypto currency, only you need to follow some rules to reduce risks. One of the rules is diversification.
You're right, cryptocurrencies market will repeat again ,it's not too late for investment.We making sure to choose a popular one and more demand by people in order to be secured and still existing in more years.
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 10:39:00 AM
Its not too late but being able to just pick any coin and make money is probably over.  You need to do research and invest in smart calculated decisions weighing out your risk
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
September 30, 2018, 10:30:56 AM
Of course, it's not too late to invest in a crypto currency, only you need to follow some rules to reduce risks. One of the rules is diversification.
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 30, 2018, 10:24:52 AM
Be thankful to the market, because it gave you one more chance to invest in crypto. I`m serious, dont be late, it`s the last chance
Doing your investments now would make it easier for you to not feel that you've missed out on something small.
Activity: 668
Merit: 100
DogData
September 30, 2018, 10:19:47 AM
Be thankful to the market, because it gave you one more chance to invest in crypto. I`m serious, dont be late, it`s the last chance

while there is a good chance for us, we should use it. because sometimes the opportunity doesn't come twice, so don't waste good time.
Activity: 158
Merit: 14
September 30, 2018, 10:15:11 AM
I don't think it's too late to invest in cryptocurrency, the question is when should you invest in cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency has a value that goes up and down so fast, so you have to find the right time to invest when the price is cheap and you also know to sell it at a high price. At this time almost the price of all coins dropped and started to improve towards the end of the year, it's good for you to invest in a few coins before the price rise again, you can start investing in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple or other.
Activity: 308
September 30, 2018, 10:00:39 AM
Investing in e-money is risky so you need to be prepared for the market and be ready to face the current market downturn. I believe that they will overcome this difficult period
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
September 30, 2018, 09:59:11 AM
No , it is not late to invest in cryptocurrency , because ,crypto nowadays is still circulating and expanding in the digital world and still working   so if you invest now it is never too late , it is just the beginning of a good future in bitcoin and crypto investments.
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
September 30, 2018, 09:50:29 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
September 30, 2018, 09:18:16 AM
In your place, I would wait a little, because in the near future there will be no growth. I bought coins even before the growth in 2017, and I'm holding them... Now I do not buy anything, because the market is falling.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
September 30, 2018, 09:06:37 AM
It's never too late to invest in crypto currencies. All can happen at any time. If you want to invest, of course you can do it at any time. All decisions are in your hands. So again there is no word late for this.
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
September 30, 2018, 08:46:19 AM
Noo, it's not too late for starting something like investing on cryptocurrency. Everyone at everytime can start for investing, but of course the fastest you start the better you got.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 08:43:22 AM
I am sure that there is nothing easier than to say that way, so just invest, you are not late, you came when you found out about it, so start investing now so that everything will work out in the future and you will not be able to live your old age in poverty .
Activity: 121
Merit: 5
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 30, 2018, 08:37:38 AM
Never too late to invest for your future  Wink Just proper research on building your own portfolio would surely help you get successful.
Activity: 322
homt.net
September 30, 2018, 08:19:35 AM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

https://blog.amon.tech/is-late-to-invest-in-cryptocurrencies/
Cryptocurrency is a good thing. Never too late to start a good thing. Cryptocurrency gives us so many advantages. Because we need to be smart in joining cryptocurrency. We also have to be diligent in speculating the market situation. All the activities are positive. So, don't ever feel too late to start it!
Activity: 100
September 30, 2018, 07:22:23 AM
Never too late to start up something, cryptocurrencies included. Maybe it will be a bit hard for you cause the oversaturated market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 07:20:11 AM
I believe that we are at the initial stage of development of cryptocurrency and all the fun is yet to come. Personally, I invest and think it will bring good results !
Pages:
Jump to: