Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Late to Invest in Cryptocurrencies? - page 18. (Read 2669 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 07:10:11 AM
I think in 10 years people will think, that's the hell why I didn't buy at least 1 bitcoin in 2018.
Activity: 364
September 30, 2018, 07:02:10 AM
I think there is no ideal time to invest in crypto as long as you believe in the development on the currency that you invested. Then, you can be profitable once the price rise with the increase in the demand of the market. Also, every dip is the opportunity to invest while the market is bleeding with the increase in supply and in lower price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 06:55:48 AM
Some of these events have indeed exacerbated the fall, but no one will ever know to what extent. But if you take a step back and see what really happened, it becomes clear: there was a usual market correction, brewing long ago. What goes up all the time has to go down one day.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 06:32:15 AM
I think that the cryptocurrencies are in the phase of origin and now are very promising time for investing in them, of course you will not be able to repeat the success of the pioneers who believed in bitcoin from 2010, but, cryptocurrency has a great future.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
September 30, 2018, 05:26:35 AM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

https://blog.amon.tech/is-late-to-invest-in-cryptocurrencies/

Bitcoin hasn't been able to go below 6000 level several times this year, and not a short time period has been in horizontal movement. But the end?  Cheesy The end may come only if someone create a quantum supercomputer, attack the bitcoin network and create some kind of critical damage, which is very, very unlikely.
Now. I think that if it falls from this price, then not very much, and the price is still quite good to buy.
Activity: 462
September 30, 2018, 03:22:33 AM
In my opinion, the Crypto market is very potential and currently it just started. The volatility of this market is an indispensable part of the non-governmental market. Consequently, research, selection and investment in Crypto will continue for investors and begin for new ones.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
September 30, 2018, 03:17:23 AM
Even if the golden age of cryptocurrency has already ended, it still doesn't mean that now is not the right time to invest.
If you compare the returns you get in this market to the returns you would get in the other market, cryptos will still win. I understand that the returns not quite as lucrative as they used to be, but you can still continue investing in it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
September 30, 2018, 03:13:48 AM
You can invest anytime you want. As you can see, the market is steadily increasing and decreasing by over 10% per day, so if you find yourself in danger you can transfer it to USDT, and reinvest when needed.

There is no word about late if you can make an action to buy any coin you want. As long as you can get your time in the cryptocurrency and deposit some money you have, then you can directly to buy any coins. I agree that when you feel that the market will get down in anytime, you can convert it into USDT which more stable than any other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 10:29:33 PM
Right now is a great time, its at a year support level.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 10:27:18 PM
in my opinion right now is the best time to start investing in cryptocurrencies because we all know that crypto prices are experiencing a very significant price decline in the past few months, and I'm sure the price will soon improve, especially if there is approval from the SEC regarding the bitcoin ETF
Even it is the right to invest in cryptocurrencies still do not ever put all your egg in one basket because cryptocurrencies is very unpredictable and the price is always change. Before you engaging in this kind of investment you need to be patience because it will help to make much income. Just start to invest now for your better future.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
September 29, 2018, 10:26:20 PM
You can invest anytime you want. As you can see, the market is steadily increasing and decreasing by over 10% per day, so if you find yourself in danger you can transfer it to USDT, and reinvest when needed.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 10:21:17 PM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

https://blog.amon.tech/is-late-to-invest-in-cryptocurrencies/

This technology is still not known to many people in the world but it must be noted that its prosperity was late last year where it was easy to get the currency and the highest price of this time. So  this is the right time to invest. Cryptocurrencies have great future. But you must need patience.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
September 29, 2018, 07:07:45 PM
it is not too late to invest in cryptocurrency, but maybe the profits that will be obtained is smaller than the people who have long invested in cryptocurrency. but if we can manage our crypto assets well, then it will definitely give the good results too.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
September 29, 2018, 06:05:40 PM
It is exactly the right time to invest in cryptocurrencies. It is not late at all. If you look at the prices, whether you invest now or a year ago, there is not much difference. Most assets are belows the prices of the same day last year. How can it be late then?
Activity: 432
September 29, 2018, 05:56:30 PM
I think it's not too late. There are quite a large number of new ICO, which have a good idea and all the chances for successful development of the project, if you can find a good campaign for investment, then it's time to invest your money there and follow all events that concern the project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 05:55:23 PM
For me no one is late to invest in cryptocurrency it is because it always a beginning especially now that the value price was in dip.Its our opportunity right now to invest because the market price was a low value.
Activity: 224
September 29, 2018, 05:36:19 PM
I'm buying Ethereum and Bitcoin now 50/50. They are the same strong and together fell well in price!  Cool Wink
Activity: 991
Merit: 500
September 29, 2018, 05:14:27 PM
No, it is absolutely not late if you will choose right ones to invest in, ETH/BTC can still give you good profits without doubts, and probably many other coins with potential to develop.
Yes it's true, it's not too late to invest in Cryptocurrency for now. The prices of Bitcoin and ETH are still cheap in my opinion for now, I remember in 2016, the price of 1 Bitcoin was still around the price of 724.29 USD. I thought I was late to invest, but what happened? now the price of Bitcoin has risen sharply. So in my opinion the price of Bitcoin in every year is always rising sharply, History will repeat itself.

Yes it's true and it's never too late to invest into crypto as when I was into cryptos the value of bitcoin was $200 to $300 but then we got the crazy bump in the year 2017 and I regret not investing into bitcoin but now situations has changed and we have numerous altcoins to invest unless like l past. Choose an emerging coin and then invest.
Activity: 294
September 29, 2018, 05:02:08 PM
In my opinion, I think that the crypto currency market is just beginning to develop. And it's never too late to start investing. The main thing is to have the desire to learn. Roll Eyes
Activity: 476
September 29, 2018, 04:59:26 PM
It is never too late to invest in crypto. The market is even down now which is a great opportunity to buy more coins at very cheap prices. The bull market imminent according to most crypto experts.
Yes, it`s true. It`s never too late to invest in perspective technologies. It will be a growth of crypto, but we can say exactly when it will start.
Pages:
Jump to: