Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Late to Invest in Cryptocurrencies? - page 19. (Read 2669 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 04:21:59 PM
I think that there is time to shop until October.In november or december the whole market will grow.
Activity: 490
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
September 29, 2018, 04:21:37 PM
I think yet more investment opportunities are just beginning. Many crypto currencies fell to the levels that fell before the last bull season. There's a lot of crypto money that won't fall down. This makes it very valuable right now.

Also, the project you received your forum nick has fallen far below the ICO level. I am a follower.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 04:19:04 PM
In fact, we are now only at the beginning of the era, and all these conversations, about what is already too late - empty chatter. The world is just beginning to recognize the blockchain and is trying to implement them. The same is with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
September 29, 2018, 04:18:51 PM
Crypto is circle... but its ponzi too like everything.

Crypto is ponzi..but everything is ponzi based on resources...the biggest resources are people !
More people in crypto...the biggger the market cap.
The bigger the profits.
Activity: 462
September 29, 2018, 04:18:16 PM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

https://blog.amon.tech/is-late-to-invest-in-cryptocurrencies/
Hello! I think that now is the time to invest, now the market is at the bottom, and it is quite possible that growth will occur in a short period. I think the time has come.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
jarvis.exchange
September 29, 2018, 04:16:24 PM

Their is no such thing as late this is not a pyramid scheme if you join late you will be probably in the bottom. However, crypto is a cycle notice the price now , it's all on sale and if you are confident that crypto will reach again in all time high then probably you will receive an ROI in future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
September 29, 2018, 04:06:55 PM
For me, the name of the topic sounds completely different. I understand that the one who was late to invest should not feel any regret or sadness. He should be glad that he did not lose money like all other people.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 04:01:54 PM
No, it is absolutely not late if you will choose right ones to invest in, ETH/BTC can still give you good profits without doubts, and probably many other coins with potential to develop.
Yes it's true, it's not too late to invest in Cryptocurrency for now. The prices of Bitcoin and ETH are still cheap in my opinion for now, I remember in 2016, the price of 1 Bitcoin was still around the price of 724.29 USD. I thought I was late to invest, but what happened? now the price of Bitcoin has risen sharply. So in my opinion the price of Bitcoin in every year is always rising sharply, History will repeat itself.
Activity: 319
September 29, 2018, 03:53:26 PM
No, it is absolutely not late if you will choose right ones to invest in, ETH/BTC can still give you good profits without doubts, and probably many other coins with potential to develop.
Activity: 350
September 29, 2018, 12:17:59 PM
Just short. This is not too late.

The thing that makes me sure is; the majority of cryptocurrency listed at this time maybe will disappear within a few years. If we look at the history of the crypto market 4 or 5 years ago, we will see many coins in the top 100 list that no longer exist at right now. And another thing that makes me believe is; that we are still at the beginning of this market.
Merit: 11
September 29, 2018, 12:09:54 PM
Definitely not for me, crypto is just getting started and mass adoption is yet to be seen, just imagine crypto being accepted at grocery stores and coffee shops around the world, only then we will see real value of cryptos and then i guess they will become more stable.

And last month during that dip , it gives opportunity for new comers to invest here in cryptocurrencies , so I say that there's no such late comers in crypto Industry .
Activity: 350
September 29, 2018, 12:09:40 PM
I don't think so. The market is very young and I'm sure that crypto has a great future. Many institutional investors are interested in investing in cryptocurrency. The governments of many countries are preparing a special legislation for that. Therefore, I think that it's not too late to invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
September 29, 2018, 12:03:39 PM
There is no late investment in cryptocurrency.
But make sure to invest on time at the right token or coins.
there are more good tokens in the market even it is falling or we are on bear market.
make sure to study first and do research.

You are right investing on right coin exactly matters if you are interested you can invest in crypto currency now if you are looking for a long term investment. Because the market is down once it goes high you can make good profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
September 29, 2018, 11:52:53 AM
It's never too late investing in cryptocurrencies. We maybe seeing the worst year for crypto but I truly believe that crypto will still continue to develop in years to come. Crypto is still young and in due time, people will realize the true value of crypto and the mass adoption will follow. To be honest I'm seeing a lot of ICO projects with lot of potential and great concept. Those ICO just need real exposure to gather funds and continue developing the project.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 11:48:39 AM
Definitely not for me, crypto is just getting started and mass adoption is yet to be seen, just imagine crypto being accepted at grocery stores and coffee shops around the world, only then we will see real value of cryptos and then i guess they will become more stable.
it is not to invest in cryptocurrencies and I do believe that its better to be late than never. You will notice that the price of cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin will rapidly increase in the near future so that do not hesitate to invest now. Just start to investing now and earn more profit. Investing in cryptocurrencies will really keep to secure your bright future.
Activity: 406
keyTango
September 29, 2018, 11:43:42 AM
It's never too late to jump into a pool with crocodiles. If you really like extreme, then you can do it right now. No one bothers you. But you need to make sure that you have everything you need to avoid problems. First of all it concerns knowledge.
Activity: 476
September 29, 2018, 11:42:56 AM
if you start now, of course this is the best time because the price is very cheap and the bullish trend is about to start, I am sure that in the next few months the price will increase by 30%
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
September 29, 2018, 11:41:45 AM
In the cryptocurrency market you need to be very flexible. Coins need to buy and sell on time. Also I fix the profit as needed.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 10:43:50 AM
It's not late to invest in cryptocurrencies. I think now is the real time to come in. Just be watchful while investing so as not to regret some of your actions in the Crypto  world.
September 29, 2018, 10:39:32 AM
apparently not because as long as crypto still has high trust in this world then the opportunity to seek profits in investing crypto will still exist. the most important thing is you have to be careful when you start investing and you have to learn a lot of techical analytical
first of all, investors are interested in the real demand for the project in society and future prospects. Today there are few enthusiasts of crypto-currencies, and most of all users who want to earn.
Pages:
Jump to: