Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Late to Invest in Cryptocurrencies? - page 20. (Read 2669 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 29, 2018, 10:26:41 AM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

https://blog.amon.tech/is-late-to-invest-in-cryptocurrencies/

Definitely I agree in what you have written. Cryptocurrencies really is a high risk investment. Prices go up and down really fast and the value of the crypto you have bought would be much lower or higher than the money you had spent with it. Losses are inevitable in this kind of investment but profits is a very highly earned in the right amount of patience if you are holding coins. Prices currently had gone down, but I think what you have said is really useful. Investing when prices are low would give you high profits when prices go up once more. Anytime would be a great time to invest in cryptocurrencies. You just need to be smart of what strategies you would do in order to gain profits in cryptocurrencies.
I think volatility and fraud possibility are not main problem in the crypto today. My mention it's a poor mass adoption and real application. All what happens today is a sandbox game and nothing more. When crypto will ordinary for use at any sides of our life then it will applicable. But now it looks like big boys game.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 29, 2018, 10:25:31 AM
I think it's not too late to invest in cryptocurrencies. They are still too young and have great potential. The main rule - invest only free money.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
September 29, 2018, 10:16:40 AM
apparently not because as long as crypto still has high trust in this world then the opportunity to seek profits in investing crypto will still exist. the most important thing is you have to be careful when you start investing and you have to learn a lot of techical analytical
Activity: 350
September 29, 2018, 10:14:20 AM
definitely its not to late to invest. any time we want to invest, any single of time we can buy even the price are high or low. it is our own strategy on how we like to invest or not
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 29, 2018, 10:12:55 AM
There is no late investment in cryptocurrency.
But make sure to invest on time at the right token or coins.
there are more good tokens in the market even it is falling or we are on bear market.
make sure to study first and do research.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 29, 2018, 09:58:06 AM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

The blockchain technology is still a developing technology and it will continue to grow. If you are new to it and want to invest, then you are not yet late to the party. Everyday new crypto is being created bringing better and more advanced features. And with the current market situation, it is a good time to invest right now
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
September 29, 2018, 09:55:13 AM
Btc will go down soon.
Very soon.
Activity: 308
September 29, 2018, 09:26:15 AM
Those who were buying crypto in a hurry last December, definitely came late in the market. But today when the bitcoin rush has pretty much died down, the new cycle is about to start over.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
September 29, 2018, 09:13:53 AM
It is never too late to invest in crypto. The market is even down now which is a great opportunity to buy more coins at very cheap prices. The bull market imminent according to most crypto experts.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
September 29, 2018, 09:10:06 AM

I would say that it is too early to do so given that the market is still on redmarks at this moment and doing such action would likely result into risks of losing profit. It would be much better to wait and not make any hasty actions such as investing to newly listed tokens because there are chances for the market value of the tokens to fall even more due to thr dominance of dumps in the market at this point.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
September 29, 2018, 09:07:47 AM
No, I do not think that now it is too late to invest, because it seems to me that investing today is probably one of the most promising things you can do to somehow use your time to prevent poverty in your old age.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
September 29, 2018, 09:03:37 AM

People in 2010 onwards are very sorry for asking that kind of questions when they could have invest even a small amount and still make a huge profit in the future, now if you are going to ask that questions three from now you are going to be part of the group that feels sorry for not buying in 2010
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
September 29, 2018, 08:57:25 AM
There is no time too late to invest in cryptocurrency. In fact the best time to invest in cryptocurrency is now that the market is bearsih, so that when it will moon every investor will come out with high return.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 08:51:48 AM
i don't think that we are late.. i think we have great opportunity in crypto. 
definitely we can see dump and pump both from here but future is bright.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
September 29, 2018, 08:50:08 AM

in my opinion there is no word too late, if at this time I cannot make money then from there we have to get up, what we hope to achieve soon, immediately start from now, invest then you get a big profit, congratulations do it, good luck
Activity: 644
September 29, 2018, 08:45:26 AM
While the capitalization of the crypto-currency market is less than 500 billion, it is possible to invest in a bunch of tokens and a cue ball, and then there is still sense, in General this industry is only in its infancy,and this market will have global opportunities, as soon as it enters the stage of final adoption, there will be very different prices for tokens
Activity: 518
September 29, 2018, 08:42:31 AM

It is not late to invest into cryptocurrencies and gets profits after they will grow. But at the same time it is good time to experiment with cryptocurrencies and with technologies. All these will become very efficient, I am sure.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
September 28, 2018, 07:26:44 PM
It's not late to invest in cryptocurrency.  Actually we are still at the early phase,  wait till widespread adoption of crypto occurs, this might take some time but I believe it will happen in future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
September 28, 2018, 07:14:38 PM
If you invest in to ico tokens then yes its good time !!
If you invest in btc or eth today you will lose.

I know i been long enough in crypto
Activity: 266
Merit: 25
September 28, 2018, 04:13:50 PM
There was no better time this year then yet to invest in cryptocurrency,just my opinion.And i think that this technology is here to stay for a longer time.You just need to separate the wheat from the chaff.
Pages:
Jump to: