Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Late to Invest in Cryptocurrencies? - page 2. (Read 2669 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 10:16:51 PM
It’s not too late. The cryptocurrency has just begun, and the future cryptocurrency will change all humanity. Bitcoin is still very cheap now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
November 11, 2018, 10:14:48 PM
Invest in crypto while there is still an opportunity, so this must indeed be studied and later it will give unexpected results.
It's not too late when investing in crypto, so take the opportunity well.
Activity: 445
November 11, 2018, 07:34:14 PM
It will never be too late to invest on cryptos but for the meantime, take time for a rest on investing at times like this. Many investors are doing so because of the market behavior. They are continuously losing profit from potent projects because of the negative market behavior. Waiting is more practical at this moment so therefore it is more advisablr than to invest.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
November 11, 2018, 07:09:59 PM
It's big no because the price become cheaper and this is good opportunity to get more money and I think you will earn more money if you invested. Remember not only old coin you invest they have a lot of incoming new coin release in the market everyweek and you can invest them and you will see that your money grow.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
November 11, 2018, 07:08:53 PM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

https://blog.amon.tech/is-late-to-invest-in-cryptocurrencies/

It is never too late to start an investment in cryptocurrency industry because every month there is a new coin so if i were you I will start an investment right now since most of the coin prices are cheap. 
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
November 11, 2018, 06:48:23 PM
I think the most intensive development of cryptocurrencies will begin in 2020. This will be the development of a regulated industry and the replacement of Fiat money worldwide. I believe that.

The growth of crypto in the present is already intensive. Btc for instance, its price has reached very high today and less or no one expected it when btc just started years ago. And as for the question whether it is late to invest in crypto, it depends on the amount of money one can afford to lose. Also, crypto is very volatile and one could buy coins when the price is considerably low and profitable.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
November 11, 2018, 04:37:56 PM
I think the most intensive development of cryptocurrencies will begin in 2020. This will be the development of a regulated industry and the replacement of Fiat money worldwide. I believe that.

So all this time, the development of cryptocurrency with so many adoptions is still not intensive?
and how or what kind of rules will be applied to bitcoin to make crypto replace fiat money?
I just feel that the development of crypto has increased considerably with the number of hard forks that have occurred and many have adopted it too, so I'm surprised if the development of crypto hasn't been intensive so far, and I'm really not sure if crypto can replace fiat money even though regulations have been implemented world for crypto.

It's never too late to invest in crypto, as we see hard fork continues and crypto development continues, so as long as crypto is still in development like this then I think we can start investing whenever, if you are sure to buy then do it and then hold it it is for long-term investment. Because to get a good profit I think it takes a long time.
Activity: 294
November 11, 2018, 03:53:25 PM
Activity: 392
November 11, 2018, 03:19:17 PM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

https://blog.amon.tech/is-late-to-invest-in-cryptocurrencies/

I think that the Golden age will come in the next two years. The growth of investments and the beginning of regulation will be the beginning of global growth of the blockchain market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 03:10:42 PM
It is exactly the high time to do that! My advise to invest only in project with solid idea behind. My advise is Aeron! They are making a perfect giveaway to the community to celebrete a 1 year anniversary ! https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641  Dont miss it
Most of projects are maing some kinds of partnerships, announcments etc on their anniversaries but Aeron is launching new token and distribute it as a giveaway to the community. Unexpected but cool Shocked
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 11, 2018, 02:34:01 PM
It is exactly the high time to do that! My advise to invest only in project with solid idea behind. My advise is Aeron! They are making a perfect giveaway to the community to celebrete a 1 year anniversary ! https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641  Dont miss it
Like the projects that say Thank you to its communities. Glad to know how project is being developed. This airdrop and new token initiative is very generous! Will take part for sure
If we take a closer look at the fact how Aeron was being developed since ICO we will realize that team was following the roadmap since the end of the crowdsale and here we now – beta is ready, new CBM token giveaway is introduced, volume is growing and price will follow very soon
November 11, 2018, 02:21:09 PM
Like the projects that say Thank you to its communities. Glad to know how project is being developed. This airdrop and new token initiative is very generous! Will take part for sure
Merit: 11
November 11, 2018, 02:17:18 PM
Activity: 377
November 11, 2018, 10:26:41 AM
Investing in crypto is a good opportunity to have a good future. One good decision if you are interested in investing in crypto and this is able to provide more value even though the price in the market is not stable.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 11, 2018, 10:14:59 AM
I think that we are at the initial stage of development in this industry. I think that the turn will be at the end of the year and you will regain hope !
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
November 11, 2018, 10:05:35 AM
Not. precisely in my opinion now when the market is declining it will be a new thing and also an opportunity to be able to restart investment in your portfolio to get great results
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
November 11, 2018, 10:01:44 AM
For me today is not to late to invest in crypto also, since everyday there's new cryptocurrency being listed in market that has a value so affordable to invest only if your lucky to pick. On the other side its too late to invest on this already mooning crypto like eth and btc in my own opinion only.
I would even say that now is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency. the market is in the final stages of correction and will soon start to grow
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 10:00:41 AM
I don't think so, because in my opinion there are still a lot of surprises in the world of crytocurrency, and you can also see examples as your reference, when the initial launch of bitcoin and now about the price, it can be very out there you have to be more patient to get the benefits according to your hope.
Activity: 462
November 11, 2018, 09:16:19 AM
nobody is late, you can invest now because the time is right.
the value of coins is down all good opportunities to buy at dip.
and also a lot of new ico coins that are popping up so that it adds to your variation to invest.
but if you are a beginner you should buy BTC and ETH only.
Activity: 140
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
November 11, 2018, 06:23:12 AM
I think this is the right time when market prices are falling and going down a lot. Buying and keeping Altcoins and buying Bitcoin will probably be ideal for us.
Pages:
Jump to: