Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Late to Invest in Cryptocurrencies? - page 4. (Read 2669 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 09, 2018, 03:29:46 PM
I think not. It's never to late to invest in cryptocurrency. Especially now, when it would make you a little rich, if you would to make right decisions.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 09, 2018, 02:16:40 PM
I believe golden period of cryptocurrency yet to come. I would say crypto will be booming sector in coming years. I would say its never been late to invest in crypto market but you must have a good understanding of crypto market. Many new investors are interested to join crypto market. I hope more and more adoption of crypto currencies will increase in coming years. In the current market we have many good coins at very less value so it's better to enter now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 06, 2018, 02:01:40 PM
This year was not good for crypto but you have a good oportunity to buy coins with the low price so you just need to pick them for your investments
Activity: 269
November 06, 2018, 01:03:47 PM
I think that this is the beginning of crypto will develop, by seeing that there are now many who know about crypto and there are some of them who enter crypto and invest in crypto, as time goes by crypto will be known by all people in all countries, and I am sure in the future crypto will replace fiat money because crypto is better than fiat money, no one is too late to invest in crypto, this is a good opportunity for you to start investing, because by looking at the market now you will benefit in the coming year if you invest now, believe crypto will continue to grow and be popular, and here you will get a big advantage if you can control it.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
November 02, 2018, 07:25:59 AM
It's never too late in an investment. but indeed we must be able to conduct studies and also learning about cryptocurrency as an investment. because here the risk we get is not small and very large. understanding the system and also risk is important
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
November 02, 2018, 07:22:53 AM
With the current market situation I think it's still not late to invest in cryptocurrency as we can still buy those good currency at cheaper price. Holding your coins until the price rise higher will give you a good profits.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
November 02, 2018, 05:16:33 AM
Of course not. Many people just started to invest in crypto. You would to get some rich with your invest, if you could, you know.
It is never too late to invest in even traditional business to make money let along the cryptocurrency which is new in the market and is not even known to all the people. It is not yet saturated and offers so many opportunities to make money. It is actually offering ease of doing business and this is something that makes the investors feel comfortable and secure upon investing in the cryptocurrency. So it is a good chance.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
October 30, 2018, 09:59:14 PM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

https://blog.amon.tech/is-late-to-invest-in-cryptocurrencies/
No, its not too late to invest in cryptocurrencies. In fact, this is the right time to invest in altcoins where everything is down at the moment. A little bit of trivia for you, Crypto is only 0.013% of worlds total money & asset. So there is too much growth potential on this market. Imagine if cryptocurrencies are become mainstream and reach at least 50% of worlds total money & asset.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 07:16:07 PM
In my opinion, cryptocurrency or blockchain is just in the infancy stage. Few years from now it will be in the hand of the masses and going to be part of our everyday life. It is definitely not late to invest in cryptocurrencies, the question is if you have the heart to invest because it is not an overnight thing, it will take time and patience and strong believe that you are investing on something you believe in and going to impact the community.
Yes, investing in the world of digital currency is never too late because every time we can start and the era of digitalisation is still very open to become an investment land. there are many opportunities that exist and we must be able to make the most of it. every person who has the will and desire can certainly get the opportunity to gain profit.

Gaining profit is an opportunity for all of us and as we knew cryptocurrency for the first time, I don't think you're being late to that because right now lots of coins has cheaper price. You still capable to earn higher profit in the long run once you bought a good coins.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
October 30, 2018, 06:26:41 PM
In my opinion, cryptocurrency or blockchain is just in the infancy stage. Few years from now it will be in the hand of the masses and going to be part of our everyday life. It is definitely not late to invest in cryptocurrencies, the question is if you have the heart to invest because it is not an overnight thing, it will take time and patience and strong believe that you are investing on something you believe in and going to impact the community.
Yes, investing in the world of digital currency is never too late because every time we can start and the era of digitalisation is still very open to become an investment land. there are many opportunities that exist and we must be able to make the most of it. every person who has the will and desire can certainly get the opportunity to gain profit.
Activity: 380
October 30, 2018, 06:13:21 PM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 306
October 30, 2018, 02:34:07 PM
You're not late for anything, friends. We are at the beginning of a new world. I am very happy to be involved at this beginning. I wish we could enter this market 4-5 years ago. In this respect, maybe it's too late. But we're not late for 50 years.
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
October 30, 2018, 01:53:59 PM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

I don't think it's too late for people to invest in crypto. It's actually just getting started. Pessimists just say that the time has come for crypto just because the market is down. But I say invest now because I am certain that the market will rise up again soon.
Activity: 182
platio.io
October 30, 2018, 01:49:08 PM
If you want to start your investments now you don't need to waste your time. Just learn some rules and go ahead!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
October 30, 2018, 11:27:33 AM
It is not late to invest in cryptocurrencies actually, because the most promising coins still have a good potential and they are expected to rise highly during the few coming months and years.
That's the right time to invest in crypto, because most prices are nowadays affordable.
Activity: 518
October 30, 2018, 11:22:11 AM
The best time to accumulate BTC is when the majority is broke and bored. I think we are around that. Market will boom definitely, just need to wait!
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
October 30, 2018, 11:06:55 AM
We are not late, right now cryptocurrency is still in the time where it needs further development and a recognition by the countries.
So, I think bitcoin and altcoins are still worth to invest because they still have more room to grow.
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
October 30, 2018, 10:54:22 AM

I dont think we are late to invest in Crypto. You know, the crypto market is currently appreciated by many businesses and the acceptance of Bitcoin payments is taking place in many countries around the world. This shows that Crypto is increasingly affecting the world and the value of Crypto will definitely grow in the future.
Activity: 490
October 30, 2018, 10:19:22 AM

I do not think it is late to invest in Cryptocurrency. Now the values of the altcoins are very low and you should take advantage of this to invest more instead of waiting for a good signal. Opportunities do not wait anyone, if not catch up, you will easily ignore the opportunity to get rich.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
October 30, 2018, 10:16:26 AM
It is never late to invest in cryptocurrencies as this is a running train and you can jump to it any time. This market is growing and it is just beginning of this altcoins market and it have a long future for long term investors.
- I do not think so, this train is having a lot of problems on the track and needs to be repaired immediately, and from what I said, we can understand that if we jump in at this point, danger and loss are higher in normal times. What we need to do is wait, waiting for the problem on the rail to be repaired perfectly, and the end of the year is the deadline for the repair, if everything goes well, we can continue to jump on this train and rush forward but if it can not be completed and the repair period is extended, stay away from it is the best way to not face danger
Pages:
Jump to: