Pages:
Author

Topic: Is miningunited.com a SCAM, turning .1 bitcoins into .137 for almost free? - page 14. (Read 28717 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Where the fuck is my payment you scam fucks

Here you have it, a real long time member saying they don't pay.

https://blockchain.info/address/181n25vgaDfbUYkaynUEo4haCyutcq3v4i

I see a new entry now with 3 confirmations
Activity: 53
BitPop, are you stupid? Bumping this topic doesn't help you. It only helps them, because new users will see it and might even send their BTC.

65% of all purchases have originated from incoming traffic from this thread.
Umm how can u possibly know that? You might be able to see traffic coming from this thread to your site, but you can't see where the purchases are coming from since they are sent off-site.
Activity: 28
BitPop, are you stupid? Bumping this topic doesn't help you. It only helps them, because new users will see it and might even send their BTC.

65% of all purchases have originated from incoming traffic from this thread.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
There's no "school" it's a cafe in Nigeria
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
There is very serious legal trouble, which is why we have some of the best lawyers. We have to comply with government regulations, AML laws, etc.

I was wondering, is there some sort of Ponzi school where you guys learn this signature stuff? Also, why is there Ponzi 101 knowledge spread over the site lol... making sure not to scam the wrong people?

Oh well. Probably too ridiculous a target for a flamewar. What the heck am I reading:

We take a percentage of the payment (around 0.01-0.04 BitCoin at this time) and use it to pay for the mining equipment, the rest is set aside (around 0.21-0.24) to be added to the payout later.

Genius business model. I also like to borrow at 1600000000% p.a. (actual number!) and then let it sit around doing nothing. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 53
All I can say is WOW. Looking at the queue, if accurate someone bought 40x.50 and some 20 and 10x the same package. 40x is over 2 grand worth of bitcoins. I hope they get paid. 
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hey there I am testing the service myself currently:

My wallet is Bitcoin-QT. I've send the smallest possible amount of 0.05 BTC.

BTC were sent on 05/13 09:08:17 am according to blockchain.info.

Today I found the transaction in their own payout history (after their manual confirmation), which says I am to expect a payout on 05/22 or 05/23. So I am obviously on hold for a later 3 day period.

As far as I could observe it the "no limit" part mentioned in here is not entirely true. Your rented 3 to 4 days of server time do not start right away but as slots become available. They even stop to accept payments after a certain number of people sending in.

Will update this in a week with the final results.

To shime in on some of the scepticism: It sure would built a lot of trust seeing pictures of the mining rigs aswell as seeing actual info on the mining pool you hooked them up to. Maybe talk to the pool admin or admins (if there's more than one pool) to see how you can add information about current mining performance to your site that is fed by the pool's stats.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Jack of oh so many trades.
37% weekly interest is 1,286,676,865% annually. 

Just a small thing--that would be the percent with consistent, compounded interest. MU hasn't stated a maximum you can send, but I'm sure there is one. (Because there's only so much they can "pretend" to pay back  Grin)
cp1
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Stop using branwallets
I sent them coins on 5/2 (2x 0.1) and 5/7 (2x 0.25) and have received 3 of 4, just waiting on the last one from 5/7, it was sent a few hours after the first one on 5/7, so hopefully it should be sent tomorrow.  I don't know what happened to your 0.05 BTC, all I can say is they have always paid me.  (Assuming I get my last payment tomorrow).
legendary
legendary
Where the fuck is my payment you scam fucks

Here you have it, a real long time member saying they don't pay.

https://blockchain.info/address/181n25vgaDfbUYkaynUEo4haCyutcq3v4i
Activity: 101
If they try any funny stuff I have the "founders" personal email, name, and talked to him on the phone. I found it very suspicious that they did not want me to "share" this information.

The area code the call I got from Mining United was 212-

Can someone confirm if this is really New York or not? area code 212-

Yes, you are correct.

who said that?
Activity: 28
If they try any funny stuff I have the "founders" personal email, name, and talked to him on the phone. I found it very suspicious that they did not want me to "share" this information.

The area code the call I got from Mining United was 212-

Can someone confirm if this is really New York or not? area code 212-

Yes, you are correct.
Activity: 18
I was thinking that exact same thing 
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
Keep it real
How is this not a scam? Where is the scammer tag *scratches head*

They haven't stolen anything... yet.

It's a sketchy as fuck setup that means one of two things:
- They're setting up a long con
- Their company is run by retards who can't do math
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
How is this not a scam? Where is the scammer tag *scratches head*
They will not get the scammer tag until after they shut down and a lot of people lose a lot of BTC.  Until then people can play the MU game and hope they don't lose their BTC.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
There is very serious legal trouble, which is why we have some of the best lawyers.
OK, please, please give us the name of just one of your many lawyers.  I have some questions for him/her.

We have to comply with government regulations, AML laws, etc.
That is the stupidest things you have ever written, and that is saying something considering the number of stupid things you have written.

exactly
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
There is very serious legal trouble, which is why we have some of the best lawyers.
OK, please, please give us the name of just one of your many lawyers.  I have some questions for him/her.

We have to comply with government regulations, AML laws, etc.
That is the stupidest things you have ever written, and that is saying something considering the number of stupid things you have written.

Pages:
Jump to: