Pages:
Author

Topic: Is MLM ideal for bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 5452 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 18, 2018, 02:46:58 AM
Oh, MLM really sucks! MLM can be a root scam and its scheme is only good for those members who are already there in the long time. MLM will just give bad image to bitcoin and the cryptoworld. It's the worst scheme ever than ICOs.
Activity: 428
Merit: 172
chenille!
November 17, 2018, 02:39:39 PM
MLM is not itself a scam, but many scam projects use it to get more people in - it is a perfect tool to build up a pyramid scheme. All the most important Scams had a MLM like Bitconnect or Bitclub.

The owners don't have to care for marketing. The MLM system is designed that existing members advertise the project and get new members in. I would be very carefully if a project uses MLM, the past has shown it's used often for scams.
I addition it's very profitable for the founders because they will get a few percent of all investments from participants joining after them.

A good investment opportunity doesn't need MLM which is only a redistribution from many late investors to a few early investors.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 09:51:40 AM
I myself am not interested and interested in MLM because most of the MLM is currently a scam and only enriches the above, so it's best to let a BTTC or Cryptocurrency like this in order to produce a healthy community and reduce the risk of scam
Activity: 316
November 09, 2018, 11:17:38 AM
MLM has used various ways to get many members, one of them by using bitcoin as a payment tool. I know there are some websites that initially used bitcoin for MLM, but over time the website went bankrupt and lost somewhere.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 11:07:06 AM
The people at the top get rich on the labor and money of their new recruits. I have never seen one that actually worked for people other than those at the top.This mode of business must be scam, because the level must always be.
Activity: 56
November 09, 2018, 10:33:55 AM
my opinion, most MLM businesses ultimately lead to fraud, it makes everyone who joins MLM experience losses and ultimately fraud that occurs
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 09:10:16 AM
Is Multi-Level Marketing ideal for bitcoin?

I found a MLM website using BTC, but before I join it, I want to ask fellows in this forum, why wasn't any popular MLM service before?

any idea?

nope. dont ever think about it. see what happen for pass 10 months?
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
November 09, 2018, 06:08:24 AM
Multi Level Marketing or MLM is totally fraud business system. I have seen many MLM business and i have lost my money in that business. Bitcoin is legal but MLM is illegal so Bitcoin isn't ideal for MLM.
I was really not well aware of this business. Till now I haven’t read about it even once but now as I have seen so many contribution of opinions about this one thing, definitely care is needed. One must not be so blindly trusting everything that comes on board. Most of them are scam and thus they decorate the name of bitcoin as well. Keep yourself updated with news.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
November 09, 2018, 05:47:14 AM
Multi Level Marketing or MLM is totally fraud business system. I have seen many MLM business and i have lost my money in that business. Bitcoin is legal but MLM is illegal so Bitcoin isn't ideal for MLM.

I'm also have experienced with MLM paid Bitcoin, yes I've joined with MMMGlobal two years ago, and I think it just
makes the image of the Bitcoin become damaged, so I think the MLM business type not suitable for Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
November 09, 2018, 05:38:50 AM
I have not seen a legitimate MLM company that pays bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency so far and I do not think it would be bad for them to use it instead of fiat as long as the MLM members would agree to it. I am not sure but it is probably one way for crypto to be mass adopted?
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
November 09, 2018, 05:32:23 AM
Activity: 658
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
November 08, 2018, 03:06:14 PM
If MLM is great with Bitcoin, who will be the Bitcoin manager? Who will create the plan for the investment of investors? Do you think it will not fail like Bitcoinnect? Do you believe that MLM can sustain according to eternity? Or any better idea.
Activity: 854
November 08, 2018, 03:03:47 PM
I have joined a number of them before but they didn’t like to be referred to as MLM’s but rather described themselves as pyramids. I still haven’t bothered to get the difference but one was working perfectly. The only problem I had was with people not trusting bitcoin as a mode of payment or donation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 08, 2018, 02:16:31 PM
Some multilevel marketing use bitcoin and some top cryptocurrencies to reward their members. There are genuine MLM platform while there are a lot of scam. Personally, I don't like it. Imcase you wish to join any, make sure you do your findings.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 01:37:27 PM

I found a MLM website using BTC, but before I join it, I want to ask fellows in this forum, why wasn't any popular MLM service before?

any idea?
No, it is not ideal. All MLM that use bitcoin as a scheme always ended up as a scam. If you see an MLM website or any advertisment regarding Bitcoin, just stay away from it because they are only a using Bitcoin to get investors money.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 11:20:38 AM
bitcoin now the price can be monitored and people who invest in it are very fortunate to get huge profits in terms of bitcoin trading and that is definitely not easy.
Activity: 1022
November 06, 2018, 11:17:37 AM
If you check date of message you can see April 24, 2013, 02:11:31 PM
MLM is not actual in these days.
This business (MLM) does not matter what to use as a payment Bitcoin or USD or Paypal.
Activity: 42
November 06, 2018, 11:10:55 AM
I think MLM has a good chance to promote bitcoin and enhance its image!
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
November 06, 2018, 11:07:21 AM

any idea?

It will be hard for both Bitcoin to adopt the system of multi level marketing because of the possible risk that it m may bring which would result to big financial loss. Also don't join on these MLMs for you will become lazy working with it. You didn't even put an effort on the first place and you are earning money. This was like an easy money and guess what? It can take those funds that you earned instantly too.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
November 06, 2018, 11:01:56 AM

any idea?
maybe MLM currently has little interest, well, people are now more focused on trading, I am also looking forward to MLM, there will be my own site in bitcoin, or this we make MLM itself
Pages:
Jump to: