Pages:
Author

Topic: Is MLM ideal for bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 5449 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 101
October 17, 2018, 02:15:44 PM
I do not have much knowledge about MLM as you say, but in the opinion of many investors they do not like this form of investment. You should use your capital to invest in bitcoin to make a profit instead of engaging in multi-level marketing. It makes you spend a lot of time waiting
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
October 17, 2018, 01:02:54 PM
Many MLM project include bitcoin for their working, we have found many project always put bitcoin as cryptocurrency for their coin listed and sell to the public, but the system of their project similiar like MLM and make many investor are lost.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
October 17, 2018, 12:51:34 PM
Personally, I feel that MLM only benefits certain people. Even not infrequently, which ultimately ends with fraud. So I think, it will worsen the popularity of bitcoin
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 12:39:45 PM
MLM = Many Lose Money
Depends on what you mean ! There are real projects and there are scammers ! Bitcoin is not always good for MLM projects because its network is anonymous. It is better to pay by card it gives more confidence in the project!
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 12:21:49 PM
I think MLM is not ideal with bitcoin where bitcoin is a digital currency, MLM is more suitable to use fiat currency or transact using wire transfers, MLM is more concerned with targets, and when we pursue targets, of course customers need fast services without being complicated, when we use bitcoin, we don't know whether our customers have a bitcoin wallet too
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 09:22:39 AM
I think MLM is a not Good for bitcoin since MLM company like ponzi schemes and other MLM involvement from other Scams Accusations about MLM company since all we have a Good start make sure to do some research on what you are joining so you wont make complains about of it in the future Smiley
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
October 17, 2018, 09:14:16 AM
MLM (Multilevel Marketing) are pyramid schemes! Ponzis aren't in anyway to be associted with $Bitcoin MLM's already have a bad reputation, associating them with $Bitcoin will only increase the magnitude of hatred  that $Bitcoin is already attempting to weather down! $Bitcoin is commodity money, in the words of Christina Laggard of the IMF; A time has come when we need to recognize commodity money, MLM on the other hand works with the principle of "Robbing Peter to Pay Paul" $Bitcoin however is commodity you can buy and sell like every retail shop, plus you can use it to make payments for other goods and services; the purpose for which it was created!
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 17, 2018, 08:42:50 AM
I  think MLM is scam, 100% I don't trust MLM, and MLM is not ideal with bitcoin. so don't trust MLM.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
October 17, 2018, 07:31:28 AM
100% MLM are scams, and they uses almost anything to scam people. No wonder they are using BTC to make quick money and fraud people.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 01:29:03 PM
Mlm model wont work with Bitcoin because of the price fluctuations we cant exactly predict where the price will go so we cant estimate the price movements most of the mlm failed because of bitcoin price volatility
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
October 15, 2018, 12:31:45 PM
No, as I find it difficult because many MLM companies run scams after some time after their launch and people lose their hard earned money.  there are only some good MLM companies which are a real product, will survive long lasting due to the real benefit.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
October 14, 2018, 01:05:24 PM
Most of the MLM (Multi Level Marketing) turn into scam. Please stay away from any MLM site. I have joined a MLM site named DESTINY 2000 LTD. It turned scam and all MLM sites i have seen, all are scam now.
There is nothing wrong with MLM, even herbalife still survives until now, but this business network method is not suitable for crypto because it only focuses on the velocity of money investment. I reject the crypto MLM method until at least bitcoin is regulated and they can rely on their real products in the circulation of chain networks.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
October 14, 2018, 12:57:31 PM
Is Multi-Level Marketing ideal for bitcoin?

I found a MLM website using BTC, but before I join it, I want to ask fellows in this forum, why wasn't any popular MLM service before?

any idea?

MLM people have played and are playing a different game on the name of Bitcoin. If you notice most of these MLM came into existence after Bitcoin started gaining value after when its value was $500-$1000. MLM are just fooling people with a fix return which is practically very difficult to give.
I recommend you not to be a victim of such scams.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
October 14, 2018, 12:12:25 PM
For me personally I strongly disagree if BTC can get into MLM because basically MLM enriches someone at the top level, and a lot of MLM is a scam, many MLMs who use FIAT are already scam, especially those who use anonymous BTC. very high risk
Activity: 134
October 14, 2018, 12:00:35 PM
I really do not believe in MLM because there have been many proven MLM-based scams. especially since they cheat crypto based
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
October 14, 2018, 11:21:16 AM
MLM business is having some confusion for me.Actually most of the country didn't legalize it. The business is a good type of business but you need to choose the right platform. I never found any site like this. You can share with me so that I can judge.
Activity: 160
Merit: 3
October 14, 2018, 10:53:56 AM
Before I joined MLM because I see their marketing strategy and the profit is good but later I found out that I was scam. I just give you my experience about MLM but its up to you.
copper member
Activity: 232
October 14, 2018, 10:32:20 AM
Most of the MLM (Multi Level Marketing) turn into scam. Please stay away from any MLM site. I have joined a MLM site named DESTINY 2000 LTD. It turned scam and all MLM sites i have seen, all are scam now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 10:30:20 AM
Is Multi-Level Marketing ideal for bitcoin?

I found a MLM website using BTC, but before I join it, I want to ask fellows in this forum, why wasn't any popular MLM service before?

any idea?

I don't think you just believe it right away, if MLM falls on bitcoin. because until now, according to many people, MLM was a fraud. so I also don't believe. because many say. therefore with us hearing the news, we also need to be vigilant.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 14, 2018, 10:23:26 AM
Those activity make bitcoin bad in the eye of new comers but they do not know deeply what bitcoin brings to all people who really needs an extra income. We do not need to tolerate ponzi program because they cant support the investors in the long run they will turn into scam project.
Pages:
Jump to: