Pages:
Author

Topic: Is MLM ideal for bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 5452 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 102
October 27, 2018, 07:35:59 AM
Most multi level marketing programs do not take you up the ladder without hard work. There was multi level marketing I invested using bitcoin which till date it is still functioning but it takes professional marketers to gain a reasonable amount of money through MLM.
Activity: 180
Merit: 3
October 27, 2018, 03:10:16 AM
A new form of image advertising for bitcoin through multi-level marketing. Many investors consider it a form of bitcoin advertising that will bring a lot of negative impact to bitcoins. But I think it will affect bitcoin well. There are now many multi-level companies and they are developing very well. Thus, through multi-level marketing, bitcoin is also more developed.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
October 27, 2018, 02:53:43 AM
I don't think so because in MLM lot of Ponzi schemes have come in the past anybody can use bitcoin but in MLM it is better if they don't use bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 02:39:59 AM
I think the popular MLM service is MMMG (global), the transaction system uses Bitcoin. currently there are also many MLMs that use bitcoin but not as popular as MMM. because MLM is currently not able to last long. maybe only 1-2 months. I suggest you should not enter MLM or ponzi systems / other pyramid schemes. because it's so bad. utilize new customers to pay old customers.

Bitcoin's image is increasingly polluted because MMM includes btc as a payment option, but it cannot be avoided considering that ponzi fans are still too high, lack of product marketing and only spinning on investment funds will cause painful failures, this business method will not last long and long term according to the promised bonus for the highest tree branch. This is not ideal for the development of bitcoin, even worse than gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
October 27, 2018, 02:21:39 AM
I think the popular MLM service is MMMG (global), the transaction system uses Bitcoin. currently there are also many MLMs that use bitcoin but not as popular as MMM. because MLM is currently not able to last long. maybe only 1-2 months. I suggest you should not enter MLM or ponzi systems / other pyramid schemes. because it's so bad. utilize new customers to pay old customers.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
October 27, 2018, 01:39:46 AM
I don't think so, because still it will get 2 risks, the first is the risk of failure to become a marketer and the second is the failure to keep the price of bitcoin that is never stable
having bitcoin is the same as you take risks
for MLM, the thing that must be there is a good and comfortable product to market
Activity: 84
October 26, 2018, 10:57:22 PM
MLM has never been an ideal way to disseminate information, because at the initial stage it laid Mercantile interests of their creators
MLM cannot be applied to bitcoin, because MLM will make the derivative price expensive, because bitcoin is not an item but a digital product. While how MLM works is looking for downlines, more and more downline income is getting bigger. In this way, the price of bitcoin is not standard, while bitcoin as global money changes rapidly.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
October 21, 2018, 03:49:04 PM
Not all MLM's are scams, There are many good MLM programs and bitcoin is just as useful for that as any other transaction.
I know a company that does all the back office work for this type of business-mlm software, crypto ico etc. and they are certainly not scammers in fact quite the opposite-they employ some extremely talented people and have been in existence for over 10 years. 
Activity: 462
October 20, 2018, 10:27:59 PM
MLM is very similar to a scame ponzi and this is giving a beautiful dream without a definite reality. I don't like business and investment models like this
Activity: 63
October 20, 2018, 10:01:31 PM
What is implanted in my brain about MLM is just pure nonsense as only those who are on top benefits the most from their sub nodes/members. Aside from that, most of MLM's are just pure scam who do nothing good but making other people as their milking cows. I am really having a placard with me saying "No to MLM! No to SCAM!"
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 08:59:00 PM
Is Multi-Level Marketing ideal for bitcoin?

I found a MLM website using BTC, but before I join it, I want to ask fellows in this forum, why wasn't any popular MLM service before?

any idea?

It is ok to join this kind marketing in which they will use Bitcoin platform for their investments but make sure that their projects are legal because most of them are scams in which they will just steal your Bitcoins in the end especially if the offered earnings are so good to be true, better if you will invest directly into trading or buy Bitcoins and hold them for long term investments.
copper member
Activity: 482
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 05:33:26 PM
The ideal of MLM is to bring in more people and pay you as you advance in stages. A major problem is how to cope when new members stops coming up.  This doesn't affect Bitcoin.
Activity: 742
October 20, 2018, 04:29:20 PM
MLM can push the price of Bitcoin because if they want to invest in MLM they need BTC.  I strongly discourage everyone to invest on this scheme it will harm you and they can blind you for their false promises. I am speaking from my worst experienced on this type of scheme. Guard your assets very well, and it's better to invest it directly in BTC because its within your control.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
October 20, 2018, 12:19:15 PM
I think MLM is something similar to ponzi scheme on cryptocurrency, those who come and invest first are the ones who get the benefits, and those who last can only hope that the MLM / ponzi can still survive. if the question is whether the concept is ideal for bitcoin? I don't think so, this will only reduce the level of public trust in bitcoin, they will assume that bitcoin is nothing more than a fraud.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
October 20, 2018, 11:04:04 AM
I myself am not interested and interested in MLM because most of the MLM is currently a scam and only enriches the above, so it's best to let a BTTC or Cryptocurrency like this in order to produce a healthy community and reduce the risk of scam
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
October 20, 2018, 10:39:50 AM
I do not have much knowledge about MLM as you say, but in the opinion of many investors they do not like this form of investment. You should use your capital to invest in bitcoin to make a profit instead of engaging in multi-level marketing. It makes you spend a lot of time waiting
MLM has proven to do a lot of fraud, don't get trapped in the lure of getting a big profit. It is clearer if you invest in bitcoin that is clear, don't believe in fraud-based MLM.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 09:09:30 AM
MLM has never been an ideal way to disseminate information, because at the initial stage it laid Mercantile interests of their creators
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
October 17, 2018, 06:10:19 PM
because MLM is a scam site, ponzi, pyramid scheme. MLM can use anything, including bitcoin. because bitcoin reaches everyone in the world, the MLM website uses bitcoin to deceive members. why isn't there a thread section for MLM here? because MLM is very detrimental to people. while here all bitcoin users want to advance and make users successful at bitcoin without harming others.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
October 17, 2018, 03:58:48 PM
Mlm model wont work with Bitcoin because of the price fluctuations we cant exactly predict where the price will go so we cant estimate the price movements most of the mlm failed because of bitcoin price volatility

MLM projects use bitcoin for deposits and it's profitable for them because the transactions are non-reversible and investors can't get back their money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 17, 2018, 02:20:54 PM
Is Multi-Level Marketing ideal for bitcoin?

I found a MLM website using BTC, but before I join it, I want to ask fellows in this forum, why wasn't any popular MLM service before?

any idea?
Bitcoin was originally incorrectly named. Coin all confused, here is and belong to him as to money. Although on the subject endlessly debate can be. For most, it is easier than to understand the crypto wilds.
Pages:
Jump to: