Pages:
Author

Topic: Is MLM ideal for bitcoin? - page 7. (Read 5449 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 281
July 05, 2014, 12:32:03 PM
It would obviously harm Bitcoin's reputation, but it is only a matter of time before it happens
no .. it will not damage the reputation of bitcoin. although it would be a scam business will, which is blamed for his business. bitcoin there only as a means of payment. Unlike other businesses that use real money. although the business will be a scam, but it will not damage the reputation of the money Smiley
What you write makes sense in theory.  But the reality is that the media will twist the story to make bitcoin look bad
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
July 05, 2014, 10:05:47 AM
It would obviously harm Bitcoin's reputation, but it is only a matter of time before it happens
no .. it will not damage the reputation of bitcoin. although it would be a scam business will, which is blamed for his business. bitcoin there only as a means of payment. Unlike other businesses that use real money. although the business will be a scam, but it will not damage the reputation of the money Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
July 05, 2014, 07:57:48 AM
Quote from: Jim Wang at bargaineering.com
1. Focus is More on Recruiting than Selling

One of the first things to watch out for is a focus on recruiting rather than selling. If you are being recruited in order to recruit more people of your own, rather than actually focus on selling the product, that might be a red flag. Consider whether or not there is a lot of focus on getting you to recruit more “team members,” instead of focus on acquiring customers. If the recruits are the customers, that could be a red flag.

2. Poor Training

What sort of training and support do you receive? How are your questions answered? If you are asking tough questions, and they are deflected with homilies on positive thinking, you could be looking at a MLM scam. Also, consider the training situation. Are you provided with actual business techniques and support? If the training consists of how to convince recruits, or tips on selling to friends and family, your “home business opportunity” might actually be a work at home scam.

3. Pressure to Pay for More

Are you being pressured to pay for more product? You might be asked to join a “fast track” or become “elite” by purchasing a great deal of inventory all at once. Or, you might be pressured into buying an expensive business package in order to get the business support you need. If you are asked to pay for extra training (beyond attending an annual conference or convention) on a regular basis, or if you are asked to pay for basic office supplies, you might be in trouble.

Be especially wary of those that ask you to put your costs on a credit card, or encourage you to take a home equity loan or line of credit to pay for this “business investment.”

4. Sales Tactics Brought to Bear on You

Do you feel as though you are the subject of a high-pressure sale when you talk to the MLM representative? You might be told that you have to make a decision right now in order to get a good deal on the initial kit, or to buy in at a “special” price, it could be a scam. Most legitimate companies allow you to talk it over with your family, or sleep on your decision.

5. Seems Too Good To Be True

As with everything in life and in purchases, you need it to pass the too good to be true “smell test.” Are the claims about the product outrageous and hard to really prove? Is there are a lot enthusiasm about the “amazing” program, without much to back it up? Watch out for anything that seems too good to be true. Chances are that it’s actually a scam.
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
July 05, 2014, 06:07:24 AM
Activity: 378
July 05, 2014, 05:26:41 AM
Is Multi-Level Marketing ideal for bitcoin?

I found a MLM website using BTC, but before I join it, I want to ask fellows in this forum, why wasn't any popular MLM service before?

any idea?
I think it is not good idea. as we know, the price of bitcoin is not as stable as money. if it later when your business goes down then the price of bitcoin. surely you will lose. and one by one the members left the business. and businesses will be closed. If you still want to follow that you should first exchange BTC you.  ..
just a suggestion Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 05, 2014, 05:11:16 AM
In my opinion, the question is not"Is MLM ideal for bitcoin? ", but the usage of Bitcoin. Only encouraging the use of Bitcoin through a series of markeing strategies that involves advertising, promoting, and as payment, it can be developled well.
Activity: 406
July 05, 2014, 01:55:49 AM
Run from any MLM business no matter what currency they use. The people at the top get rich on the labor and money of their new recruits. I have never seen one that actually worked for people other than those at the top. Once the cult speak wears off people are left with broken dreams and empty wallets. 
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
September 16, 2013, 08:08:33 AM
Also this question:  "Is MLM ideal for bitcoin?" Is being asked wrong.

The question should be:  "Is bitcoin ideal for MLM?" <<<< This answer is yes.

Bitcoin is ideal for quite a lot of things...
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
September 16, 2013, 08:06:15 AM
This looks more legit... It is basically a Bitcoin Wallet that pays interest.
Then there is an affiliate marketing aspect to it...
Coinbase paid 0.1 BTC to affiliate them for awhile... This company apparently, instead of simply paying for leads, is paying percents of future lead earnings... It could not hurt to try for some small amounts..

Here is my link:

https://bitcoinera.net/?ref=kbroadfoot

Activity: 26
September 15, 2013, 02:50:40 PM
If anyone is interested in joining a MLM for bitcoin where no initial investment is needed, check out:

https://bitcoinera.net/

You can earn bitcoins just by putting your referral link in your signature on the forum!
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
April 26, 2013, 11:08:38 AM
I'm a Level 3 Thetan, what's my payout percentage?
vip
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
April 26, 2013, 10:51:23 AM
That's a string of nonsense. In essence there is no product.
Hope they'll sell some products soon, or else I'll hold a same opinion as yours.
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
April 26, 2013, 10:49:32 AM

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009
April 26, 2013, 10:18:16 AM
vip
April 26, 2013, 10:14:44 AM
If I'm not wrong, I've banned some of their owners here for spamming this site everywhere.

The owner of btcmlm asked me to contact you, and he wants to know what he should do to recover his bitcointalk.org account. He said, I quote:

What happened to his site, the btcmlm dot org?

I've just got his reply. He is hesitating which to put into main domain, btcmlm.org or btcmlm.com; the site is now on btcmlm.com; but btcmlm.org is still offline.

What are the products they are promoting?

They have this:

Compensations

A Level 1 member will get 30% of compensation from his or her own selling and recruiting immediately after the payment is confirmed.
    Besides 30% of compensation from his or her own selling and recruiting, a level 2 member will also get 5% of compensation from the selling and recruiting of his or her 2nd level downlines.
    Besides 30% of compensation from his or her own selling and recruiting, a level 3 member will also get 5% of compensation from the selling and recruiting of his or her 2nd level downlines, and 5% from those of 3rd level downlines.
    Besides 30% of compensation from his or her own selling and recruiting, a level 11 member will also get 5% of compensation from the selling and recruiting of his or her 2nd level to 11th level downlines.

I focused on this:

BTCMLM Development Stages
Stage 1: Open registration
BTCMLM will only release 21 initial invitations, and that’s all. No initial invitation will ever be added within one year. After that, BTCMLM will release only 12 more invitations each year.

Everyone interested in joining BTCMLM, should have valid invitation code to register successfully.

Commissions will be sent according to systematic calculation every 24 hours. (GTM00:00) (See detail commission plan)

Stage 2: Open APIs
After BTCMLM has more than 2,100 registered members, we’ll release BTCMLM APIs to the public, by which developers can sell their own virtual products or services through the formidable BTCMLM sales force.

At the same time, BTCMLM will exhaust every possibility of cooperating with online companies who have already accepted BTC as regular payment, and sell their virtual products and services.

And, this means members of BTCMLM will have an endless stream of virtual products and services to sell, which means continuous profiting possibilities.

Stage 3: Go IPO in the Bitcoin community
After BTCMLM has more than 21,000 registered members, BTCMLM will sell 10% shares to the public, and the first 21,000 members of MLM have preferential rights to buy the shares. BTCMLM will always publish its revenue book in real time after its initial launching.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
April 26, 2013, 09:39:08 AM
If I'm not wrong, I've banned some of their owners here for spamming this site everywhere.

The owner of btcmlm asked me to contact you, and he wants to know what he should do to recover his bitcointalk.org account. He said, I quote:

I've just got his reply. He is hesitating which to put into main domain, btcmlm.org or btcmlm.com; the site is now on btcmlm.com; but btcmlm.org is still offline.

What are the products they are promoting?

They have this:

Compensations

A Level 1 member will get 30% of compensation from his or her own selling and recruiting immediately after the payment is confirmed.
    Besides 30% of compensation from his or her own selling and recruiting, a level 2 member will also get 5% of compensation from the selling and recruiting of his or her 2nd level downlines.
    Besides 30% of compensation from his or her own selling and recruiting, a level 3 member will also get 5% of compensation from the selling and recruiting of his or her 2nd level downlines, and 5% from those of 3rd level downlines.
    Besides 30% of compensation from his or her own selling and recruiting, a level 11 member will also get 5% of compensation from the selling and recruiting of his or her 2nd level to 11th level downlines.
vip
April 25, 2013, 11:50:24 PM

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
April 25, 2013, 10:59:23 PM

vip
April 25, 2013, 10:08:39 PM

I didn't mean to spam. I newly registered an account, but was restricted to local forums, and I posted some to satisfy 4-hour login time... I don't want to register a new account, I was trying to contact moderator, but no reply. I also want to bid an advertisement in the forum, I'll obey all the rules...

csw
Activity: 25
April 25, 2013, 06:25:53 PM
MLM and Pyramid schemes are already illegal in some countries, too many people got burned! and yes there's always the story about the guy that earned a fortune, but at what cost, how many thousand people lost money buying high priced products that could be bought cheaper elsewhere, or worst, they buy stuff they don't even need, just to earn the "commission" later, also how many friendships ruined and family problems caused by MLM schemes, i saw people losing money (bad) and losing friends (even worst) after they recommended it to someone else...   just my 2 cents.
Pages:
Jump to: