Pages:
Author

Topic: Is MLM ideal for bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 5452 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 271
October 14, 2018, 10:14:56 AM
Schemes and plots designed to attract consumers with attractive messages may seem like quick money making machines, but in fact they are a sort of scams carefully plotted to defraud the innocent people. They might look very fascinating to eye, but the real motive is to mislead the innocent people. And the success of such MLM's owes to the fact that the people are unaware and unknowingly in anticipation of high returns risk their money.

"Many of these types of investment scams ask for people to send a minimum of bitcoin so they can expect a bigger payout in the future. Furthermore, a lot of these shady organizations run under a Multi-Level-Marketing (MLM) business model. MLMs consist of people who are selling in a pyramid or referral type of marketing system. The business model requires recruiting more people to fund the entire network and has always been a controversial business plan. Companies can often be seen operating in this manner using bitcoin within their operations and accrue revenue from direct sales and downline distribution. And yes, there are legal MLM structures in many markets that run legitimate business operations and should not be considered Ponzi schemes." (Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/beware-crypto-mlms-high-return-investments/ )
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 03:47:23 AM

What is being sold that would be an incentive to offer a party?  There's no residual income.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 10:02:10 AM
I think Multi Level Marketing is not ideal way for bitcoin. All we know that MLM is full of trash talk and lie to make people believe that they are going to be reach when they will be part of a team in exchange of money and to encourage you to buy and resell their health and beauty products. But in bitcoin you can do a business without any buying of products or any paying a membership fee to be part of team. I can say that because I was part and member of one big MLM before so I know bitcoin did not need a MLM strategy because bitcoin dont need an hyper marketing or promotion to make people believe that it will make our lives better.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
October 14, 2018, 09:40:51 AM
MLM is not good for bitcoin and altcoin as mostly all multi level marketing companies will work as ponzy schemes and will stop after sometime. Many MLM companies will go scam with only some exceptions which will live long due to their better and real product.
Activity: 31
Merit: 5
August 24, 2018, 05:39:02 AM
MLMs consist of people who are selling in a pyramid or referral type of marketing system. The business model requires recruiting more people to fund the entire network and has always been a controversial business plan. And yes, there are legal MLM structures in many markets that run legitimate business operations and should not be considered Ponzi schemes.

However, a large portion of MLMs associated with Bitcoin are shady operations, so you should beware. Scams in relation to Bitcoin mean the community must continuously be on top of its game to expose such operations.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
August 24, 2018, 06:47:23 AM
There were plenty of examples in the past and there are some MLM going one right now which will scam people later. 99% of the MLM's are scam and we know that the remaining 1% will become sooner or later.
Activity: 52
August 24, 2018, 05:19:09 AM
In my opinion, most MLM businesses ultimately lead to fraud, it makes everyone who joins MLM experience losses and ultimately fraud that occurs.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 05:04:01 AM

Exactly!! made me laugh! Don't even think about it
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
August 24, 2018, 04:11:16 AM
Is Multi-Level Marketing ideal for bitcoin?

I found a MLM website using BTC, but before I join it, I want to ask fellows in this forum, why wasn't any popular MLM service before?

any idea?

Im not into Multi level marketing schemes
i dont like this kind of investment your profit really depends on how many referals you get and normally the pioneer members are the only one that can benefit a lot.
Activity: 154
August 24, 2018, 04:01:27 AM
The people at the top get rich on the labor and money of their new recruits. I have never seen one that actually worked for people other than those at the top.This mode of business must be scam, because the level must always be.
Activity: 364
PlayGame.com
June 27, 2018, 12:06:14 PM
i don't know about MLM until right now and when people want to offers the product or anything else, there are people said that that is the MLM and don't join with MLM you will get some lost because of the MLM scheme, i don't know about MLM but i think its not have a good impact for bitcoin
Activity: 72
June 27, 2018, 12:02:28 PM

MLM is based on trust and greed. When people want to make a quick profit, run after the crowd. This mode of business must be scam, because the level must always be. From person to person
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 11:55:23 AM
Is Multi-Level Marketing ideal for bitcoin?

I found a MLM website using BTC, but before I join it, I want to ask fellows in this forum, why wasn't any popular MLM service before?

any idea?
better you do not join the MLM bitcoin because you will find it difficult to earn income there and that will happen there you will lose your investment, you better find a definite income for sure.
Activity: 126
June 27, 2018, 11:36:30 AM
Hello, members!
I'm a MLM business-man
I run MLM for BCGTO company.
It rewards in BTC BTCBTCBTC
And based on a such scheme that cannot be destroyed.
Remember that there're a lot of rich guys got their capital from MLM, as Robert Kiyosaki, Mary Kay Ash and others.
If interested, kindly PM me.
Regards!
Activity: 476
February 12, 2018, 11:59:01 AM
Mlm is not equivalent to bitcoin because bitcoin is a digital currency and has become popular in the world, whereas mlm in my opinion is only real business and the attraction for devotees is also very less.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
February 12, 2018, 09:41:46 AM
Many people I know, and myself included, immediately think of the word "Ponzi" when MLM is mentioned.
Will never touch anything even with a 10 yard stick if it has the label of MLM on it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin
July 05, 2014, 08:26:58 PM
It would obviously harm Bitcoin's reputation, but it is only a matter of time before it happens
no .. it will not damage the reputation of bitcoin. although it would be a scam business will, which is blamed for his business. bitcoin there only as a means of payment. Unlike other businesses that use real money. although the business will be a scam, but it will not damage the reputation of the money Smiley
What you write makes sense in theory.  But the reality is that the media will twist the story to make bitcoin look bad

Media also created problem with Bitcoin's reputation for the fall of Mt. Gox. So stop creating exchanges ?

Moreover, get out of the shell and know MLMs are NOT SCAM. Ponzi is SCAM where they claim 120%-130% return. Multi million dollar businesses like Amoy to TupperWare run on MLM model. U need to have a proper business model to employ MLM. MLM is just a marketing strategy.
Ponzi schemes do not need to offer any specific rate of return for them to be a scam.

The reason the MLM is often associated with Ponzis is because they act in very similar ways.

Regardless most MLM "programs" are only profitable when you take into consideration the amount of time you put into them for the very early adopters.
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
July 05, 2014, 03:45:38 PM
MLM is mostly a scam. Most US dollar businesses are scams. It's a match made in Hell!
FTFY
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
July 05, 2014, 03:28:15 PM
MLM is mostly a scam. Most Bitcoin businesses are scams. It's a match made in Hell!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
July 05, 2014, 01:53:27 PM
It would obviously harm Bitcoin's reputation, but it is only a matter of time before it happens
no .. it will not damage the reputation of bitcoin. although it would be a scam business will, which is blamed for his business. bitcoin there only as a means of payment. Unlike other businesses that use real money. although the business will be a scam, but it will not damage the reputation of the money Smiley
What you write makes sense in theory.  But the reality is that the media will twist the story to make bitcoin look bad

Media also created problem with Bitcoin's reputation for the fall of Mt. Gox. So stop creating exchanges ?

Moreover, get out of the shell and know MLMs are NOT SCAM. Ponzi is SCAM where they claim 120%-130% return. Multi million dollar businesses like Amoy to TupperWare run on MLM model. U need to have a proper business model to employ MLM. MLM is just a marketing strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: