Pages:
Author

Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ? - page 18. (Read 7621 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I think NEO is a very promissing platform and will keep figuring among the top ones.
Activity: 14
Whether one should invest in bitcoin or not depends on whether you think Bitcoin will become a long-term trusted store of value.
If you look at the trend of NEO for the entire period of its existence, it can be concluded that this is a promising crypto currency, but has not yet reached its heyday. Because I'm looking at NEO for a long time, well, at least half a year more or less...
If we look at the trend of NEO for the entire period of its existence, it can be concluded that this is a promising crypto currency, but has not yet reached its heyday. Because I'm looking at NEO for a long time, well, at least half a year. I think NEO is a good coin for the long term investment.
Neo is a very good coin to hold for long term , it has its blockchain which other tokens can be hosted on, that's cool and a good reason to hold neo. Never panic sell no matter how bad the market might be, just hold and be patience. All you need is patience.
Activity: 13
I want to say, NEO is a very undervalued coin that can replace the ethereum platform in the future. And also if you want to have it in the long run. Neo is as expensive as it is now. You can consider a penny with a prospect for the future like Waves which also has a great flatform. And just by holding without you needing to do anything...
brand new
Activity: 0
many people are starting to question the future of NEO because neo has decreased long and even its rank in coinmarketcap has been followed by some other coins. I as a neo holder feel very disappointed but I try to stay calm and keep waiting and hopefully this will get better in the long term.
Activity: 8
nice team, nice idea and development
many people are starting to question the future of NEO because neo has decreased long and even its rank in coinmarketcap has been followed by some other coins. I as a neo holder feel very disappointed but I try to stay calm and keep waiting and hopefully this will get better in the long term.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?

A topic from the beginning of 2018, and the current time NEO rates have dropped very low, only 0.00244754 BTC only, but the BTC rate is only $ 6,400. Therefore, it is not reasonable to invest in NEO for a long time. Choose other potential cryptos such as ETH and BCH to invest!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
there's nothing wrong with investing in neo. especially now the neo is also very good to be able to invest. with the price decreasing it will certainly be an opportunity to get big profits. in the long run
NEO is like Ethereum's cousin. Same opportunities, different audience. Neo is more focused on the chinese crypto market, it supposed to be the smartcontract platform for the majority of chinese ICO. There are a lot of investors in china, and the prospects for neo are huge, unless the state doesn't press hard or prohibit ICO at all, as it was done last fall, when NEO immediately fell in price by almost 2 times. I keep holding it at 2-3% of the capital.
Activity: 11
In my opinion ETH is a good choice for long term investment. They can increase and compete with the BTC in the future. So focus on ETH or BTC, the two major coins in the market, you will never lose if you patiently hold them for long periods of time.
Activity: 10
Neo is one of the good coins and has great potential in the future, Neo development in the market is very good I see from year to year the price is getting up and now getting popular, I think Neo is suitable for long-term investment.
Personally, I think NEO is still a good coin for long term investment. Neo is quite likely ETH and as you know, ETH is no.1 altcoin. Now, NEO is 11th cryptocurrency in market. It  has alot of potential and expect how it will devolope in 2018.
brand new
Activity: 0
Neo is a very good coin to hold for long term , it has its blockchain which other tokens can be hosted on, that's cool and a good reason to hold neo. Never panic sell no matter how bad the market might be, just hold and be patience. All you need is patience.
Neo is one of the good coins and has great potential in the future, Neo development in the market is very good I see from year to year the price is getting up and now getting popular, I think Neo is suitable for long-term investment.
NEO has had an amazing run in the past couple of years. People who invested $1k just 2 years ago got a six digit return. That is a good indicator that this tech is great and that it has a bright future. NEO did hit some bumps along the way. The whole network went down for an hour or two when one single node went offline. It is a thing to keep in mind but that seems to be fixed since it never happened again.
As i see in the market, Neo coin is a belong of the top Altcoins so therefore it is a promising investment too and it is also good for long term investment so i suggest that you should not consider a couple of days or just a week performance because the up and down trend of the price is just a normal movement in the market. Try to extend your patience for months before you disappoint and you will see that your coin is not a crap.
Activity: 9
NEO is a very good investment.  I advise you now to buy and hold for a year or two.  And I think by this time the price will grow several times.
Pages:
Jump to: